AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-09-12, 04:09   Link #1381
sky black swordman

Ok the PV of Episode 11 is out . It looks like it will going from chapter 17 straight to the Yui SS.
And Kirito and Asuna are wearing wedding rings.
Well they just got married so to be expected.
Their house looks nice.
Old 2012-09-12, 05:49   Link #1382
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
Because the discussion here is for Novel Readers? And someone said that A-1 have not given any hints of ALO.
He meant A-1 hasn't given any hints to anime-only viewers which suggest there is something after SAO is done. Only light novel readers would be able to pick up the hints.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 08:30   Link #1383
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
He meant A-1 hasn't given any hints to anime-only viewers which suggest there is something after SAO is done. Only light novel readers would be able to pick up the hints.
But wouldn't that be normal? I mean, outside of them releasing an episode title with something obvious in it, I wouldn't expect to know about what happens in the later half of a series if the OP is up for rotation unless I knew the source material the show is based on. Maybe I just don't pay enough attention to series though.
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 09:22   Link #1384
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
But wouldn't that be normal? I mean, outside of them releasing an episode title with something obvious in it, I wouldn't expect to know about what happens in the later half of a series if the OP is up for rotation unless I knew the source material the show is based on. Maybe I just don't pay enough attention to series though.
Some fans are very thoroughly and do find information about future story developments. Like for example the voice casters list which has Lyfa on it or some anime magazines who get information early. It seems on those had some information about the honeymoon episodes and Yui.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 09:32   Link #1385
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Ok the PV of Episode 11 is out . It looks like it will going from chapter 17 straight to the Yui SS.
And Kirito and Asuna are wearing wedding rings.
Well they just got married so to be expected.
Their house looks nice.
I haven't paid any attention to who Yui's VA is going to be, but looking it up now I see it's Kanae Itou. That's good -- I'm sure she can do a perfectly adorable, "Mama! Papa!"

And looks like the episode goes up to the shoving match, which happens to be my favorite scene in the story. I wonder how long it'll take before somebody creates a video with this?

I wonder, if novel readers don't mention that this episode is a side story, would the anime-only viewers notice, or would they assume that it's actually the start of the second novel?
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 10:27   Link #1386
Deltaray

Surprised by those random kids and that "church woman" designs.

So it seems last 10minutes of next episode will actually be something good.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 11:24   Link #1387
Krono

Based on the episode 11 preview, I'm going to hazard a guess that the episode ends either right after the confrontation with the army, or right after Yuriel shows up at dinner to make her request.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 12:55   Link #1388
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaray View Post
Surprised by those random kids and that "church woman" designs.

So it seems last 10minutes of next episode will actually be something good.
Random?

It's clearly Sasha and the orphans.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 14:27   Link #1389
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
That's it pretty much. Been looking at the Autumn 2012 Anime List and there's nothing about SAO at all.

And I like the character designs for Sasha and the orphans. :3

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Netto Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 14:37   Link #1390
Deltaray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Random?

It's clearly Sasha and the orphans.
I know who they are, just used that to write faster, not everything is meant to be taken as it is written.
Deltaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 14:43   Link #1391
M1sFyr3
I eat babies

Asuna looks different without her armor in episode 11 preview o.O.
From what I can tell preview is sticking very close to the book
Old 2012-09-12, 14:47   Link #1392
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
I dunno, Muv-Luv: Total Eclipse had a complete revamp of plans after figures sales shot up. I try to be optimistic. Heck even Medaka Box got a 2nd Season. Although I totally love how A-1 has made a complete secrecy of ALO. Outside of LN-reader spoilers, there's been no info hinting anything past SAO heh.
it is not always about sales.

Sometimes (Nadesico, Stella) a difference between the producer on how to divide up the cash would also prevent sequel even if everyone is certain the sales will be good.
Old 2012-09-12, 15:38   Link #1393
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it is not always about sales.

Sometimes (Nadesico, Stella) a difference between the producer on how to divide up the cash would also prevent sequel even if everyone is certain the sales will be good.
That might be so. Still as I said before I try to be optimistic. No need to wallow in the despair of whether it will get another season or two all the way to Alicization after all.

I already have enough depression fuel reading the craziness in the Episode discussion threads.

Old 2012-09-12, 16:07   Link #1394
Divini
Senpai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
I wonder, if novel readers don't mention that this episode is a side story, would the anime-only viewers notice, or would they assume that it's actually the start of the second novel?
Unlikely, since unlike the transition between the other side stories in the anime, this one will seem seamless straight from the marriage proposal.

Just as well too, since Yui ends up being one of the most important supporting characters.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 22:11   Link #1395
Xacual

Quote:
That's it pretty much. Been looking at the Autumn 2012 Anime List and there's nothing about SAO at all.
Well that's normal, season lists only deal with shows that are starting, not shows that are continuing like SAO is.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 04:50   Link #1396
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
I haven't paid any attention to who Yui's VA is going to be, but looking it up now I see it's Kanae Itou. That's good -- I'm sure she can do a perfectly adorable, "Mama! Papa!"
If you want to see what Kanae Itou will sound as Yui.
There is a Drama CD with Yui in it..
Old 2012-09-13, 05:00   Link #1397
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

I remember watching that a while back. And coincidentally listened to the whole thing yet again today. XD

But yeah, I think the whole robotic voice feel is due to the Mobile helmet Kirito made and won't be like that in-game at SAO :3

Old 2012-09-16, 03:44   Link #1398
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
I remember watching that a while back. And coincidentally listened to the whole thing yet again today. XD

But yeah, I think the whole robotic voice feel is due to the Mobile helmet Kirito made and won't be like that in-game at SAO :3
I was thinking it had something to do with projecting the ALO nav fairy voice....
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 12:09   Link #1399
Cion

What is the name of the sidestory where Yui appears? Was kind of shocked when the charcater showed up in ALO with no prior info. Thought i read all the side stories, but must have missed this one. Kind of want to se what they changed from novel to anime wise.
Old 2012-09-16, 12:13   Link #1400
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cion View Post
What is the name of the sidestory where Yui appears? Was kind of shocked when the charcater showed up in ALO with no prior info. Thought i read all the side stories, but must have missed this one. Kind of want to se what they changed from novel to anime wise.
Morning Dew Girl.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote