AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-11, 09:32   Link #1061
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Why are both of them so stubborn? Haruto already showed interest in going to Tokyo to study, even befor he realized his feelings for Eba, now wouldn't that be the perfect situation?
I mentioned this before, it would be a nice twist to the title A Town Where you Live with the second half or "the rest" of the story taking place in an extreme contrast to the landside - namely Tokyo.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 10:02   Link #1062
ShootingStars

Now EBA is just plain stupid. If you put the family situation aside SHE LOVES Haruto nonetheless. She loves him, but decides not to since she is moving. Does she have no confidence in a long distance relationship? Goes to show how deep her love is. Long distance is unlikely, but it is FAR from impossible.

Aside from all that junk I hope Haruto ends up with some other character in this manga. Then one chapter maybe 1-2 year from now we will see EBA come back and she will regret what she did. Then I will be happy.

I hope the new ARC is about Haruto moving on and not about EBA at all. Like the Honoka/Yui arc in Suzuka.
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 12:55   Link #1063
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

WTF so they went through all of that wangst for nothing!? /RAGE
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 13:19   Link #1064
justavisitor

Finish reading the translation...damn I even bought the champagne and I was ready to celebrate...XD

but on second thought, this chapter is pretty good
Spoiler for spoiler from translation:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 13:25   Link #1065
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Finish reading the translation...damn I even bought the champagne and I was ready to celebrate...XD

but on second thought, this chapter is pretty good
Spoiler for spoiler from translation:
Spoiler for C-c-c-combo breaker:
Old 2009-08-11, 13:35   Link #1066
justavisitor

@H23

Maybe Haruto needs my champagne...I will be more than happy to lend my champagne to him ..anything that helps I guess
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-08-11, 14:19   Link #1067
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
Spoiler for C-c-c-combo breaker:

Spoiler for ULLLLTRAAAAA:
Old 2009-08-11, 15:51   Link #1068
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoiler for ULLLLTRAAAAA:
they also have the three most romantic events for young people to change eba's mind.

christmas, new year and valentine's day.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 15:58   Link #1069
justavisitor

lol, all of the sudden, I see haruto is posing a bigger threat to Eba than that pathetic Senpai (well that Senpai may not be that pathetic, but every time I see his face I wanna punch him...)

Eba, stay strong, don't receive any "farewell gift" from Haruto!!!!...(okay I go too far )
Old 2009-08-11, 17:08   Link #1070
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
lol, all of the sudden, I see haruto is posing a bigger threat to Eba than that pathetic Senpai (well that Senpai may not be that pathetic, but every time I see his face I wanna punch him...)

Eba, stay strong, don't receive any "farewell gift" from Haruto!!!!...(okay I go too far )
I feel the same, rspecially in this chapter. LOL what's wrong with receiving a "farewell gift" that will remind her of him
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 18:29   Link #1071
DanielSong39

Half of the "farewell gift" will belong to him...

Now if Seo wants to go the School Days route, Haruto can show his generosity to the other two girls. Watch the fireworks fly!
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 18:33   Link #1072
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
Half of the "farewell gift" will belong to him...

Now if Seo wants to go the School Days route, Haruto can show his generosity to the other two girls. Watch the fireworks fly!
Nice Train ending with Eba going back to tokyo =P
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 19:05   Link #1073
ShootingStars

its too early for the "BIG" present...
I dont even think they are in 3rd year yet...

so can anyone tell me if they are going out
Old 2009-08-11, 20:08   Link #1074
Justin Kim
*Artist

School Days is Taboo, don't even mention that train wreck. lolol.
Old 2009-08-11, 20:13   Link #1075
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
cut my stomach pls... lol
Old 2009-08-12, 04:04   Link #1076
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
I like to regard it as an example of how fucking harems would end in real life...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 05:55   Link #1077
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I hope Seo goes for the School Days route. We can get a Nice Boat ending when it's made into an anime.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 08:09   Link #1078
LCeh

Damn all the ifs and what not, but hopefully this will be a sign of things to come.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 09:19   Link #1079
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
She loves him, but decides not to since she is moving. Does she have no confidence in a long distance relationship? Goes to show how deep her love is. Long distance is unlikely, but it is FAR from impossible.
it is not that she doesn't believe in long distance relationships. Her problem is that she doesn't want to be hurt by separating. She rather let things be like they are and leave without having to separate from each other and suffer more. I guess it will be less painfull to leave a friend that she loves than to leave a boyfriend. You can tell that Eba is an emotionally fragile person by how much her family problems affected her. Her family problems were trivial compared to having to leave a boyfriend. She wanted to hook with Haruto when she thought she never could go home, now that she has decided to go back home, she knows she couldn't go back if she hook up with him.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 20:27   Link #1080
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Im expecting that Haruto will impregnate Eba and she wont tell him because she is afraid of him abandoning her.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life