Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-07, 14:57   Link #101
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
I think phoenix is the strongest Zoan....

since devil fruit user cant swim... what will happen if you eat the Zoan fruit of fish?
that would be totally useless...
The strongest zoan we've seen is Sengoku's 'Buddha' devil fruit ability, and most probably Marco since his is also pretty powerful in its own way, and rare.
Old 2011-11-07, 20:10   Link #102
White Silver King
The Isley

I concur with MihawkXGP. Budda is definitely the strongest Zoan we've seen. Marco's own power makes his fruit strong, but Sengoku's fruit gives him that shockwave ability that had enough juice to take out the entire BB crew in one shot.
Old 2011-11-08, 00:08   Link #103
Prinnydood
Madness Through Sound

I'd prefer Marco's over any of the other ones out there because it's just so awesomeeee! It's like the epicness of logia mixed with the power of zoan. There isn't much that's known about Sengoku's fruit, but still the shockwave ability is pretty cool just wish we could of seen more action from it though.
Old 2011-11-08, 05:24   Link #104
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

People always seem to forget that the rarest Zoan we've seen so far is actually the Ancient Zoan of Drake X, he's a freaking dinosaur.

If we follow what Chopper said about Lucci being a carnivore gives him much greater strength and aggressiveness than herbivores, I'm sure Drake X must be insanely strong. Even in human form, he parried and deflected Urouge and Killer who were charging head on, with just one arm for each man. He was able to bite a Pacifista with so much crushing force that it started bleeding. Even Zoro had problem cutting through the armour and no one else had dealt a blow strong enough to cause a Pacifista to bleed.

Hybrid form of Zoans are supposed to be the strongest form, I can't wait to see what he can do, a dual wielding dinosaur man with awesome headgear. He's definitely my favourite Zoan and Supernova, not counting Luffy and Zoro.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2011-11-08, 12:48   Link #105
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
I concur with MihawkXGP. Budda is definitely the strongest Zoan we've seen. Marco's own power makes his fruit strong, but Sengoku's fruit gives him that shockwave ability that had enough juice to take out the entire BB crew in one shot.
Wrong. BB and his crew easily withstood Sengoku's shockwave. They were still fighting throughout the war until Shanks put a stop to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
People always seem to forget that the rarest Zoan we've seen so far is actually the Ancient Zoan of Drake X, he's a freaking dinosaur.
Mythical Zoans are even rarer than Logias, as stated by Kizaru. Prior to that point in the story, since it was established that Logias were the rarest, by extension that means Mythical Zoans are the rarest abilities to obtain in the One Piece universe.
Old 2011-11-08, 14:12   Link #106
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post

If we follow what Chopper said about Lucci being a carnivore gives him much greater strength and aggressiveness than herbivores, I'm sure Drake X must be insanely strong. Even in human form, he parried and deflected Urouge and Killer who were charging head on, with just one arm for each man. He was able to bite a Pacifista with so much crushing force that it started bleeding. Even Zoro had problem cutting through the armour and no one else had dealt a blow strong enough to cause a Pacifista to bleed.

While I'll have to agree with Blackbeard D. Kuma on correcting you about which is the rarest Zoan-type, I am with you on wanting to see more of X Drake and his dino fruit. I'm especially curious to see if he's even able to achieve an Awakened state with his power.....
Old 2011-11-08, 17:56   Link #107
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Mythical Zoans are even rarer than Logias, as stated by Kizaru. Prior to that point in the story, since it was established that Logias were the rarest, by extension that means Mythical Zoans are the rarest abilities to obtain in the One Piece universe.
Yea I know it is stated in universe that mythical Zoans are the rarest, but from what we've seen as a viewer, the least occurring Zoan type is the Ancient Zoan.

We've only seen one Ancient Zoan in the form of Drake's theropod, but we already saw two mythical Zoans in a single battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
While I'll have to agree with Blackbeard D. Kuma on correcting you about which is the rarest Zoan-type, I am with you on wanting to see more of X Drake and his dino fruit. I'm especially curious to see if he's even able to achieve an Awakened state with his power.....
He would be monstrous as an Awakened Zoan, we've only seen herbivorous Awakened Zoans so far and they're already extremely strong.

Oda also stated long ago that a human eating a human Zoan fruit would be enlightened and have great intelligence, I guess that time he already had an idea for Sengoku's Buddha. While we haven't really been shown how intelligent and enlightened Sengoku is, I guess his reputation of being resourceful as a strategist comes from his increased intelligence. Maybe if he ever gets an Awakened form he may become truly enlightened lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2011-11-08, 19:20   Link #108
Shingai-san

Anyone else think that Vegapunk might have consumed the Hito Hito no Mi: Human model?

Ararararagi
Old 2011-11-08, 23:29   Link #109
randomlex
In the eye of the storm

Quote:
Now that's an idea! He's already super strong - if he's able to achieve the awakened state, he'd be top tier right away (he already was a rear admiral, so he was pretty strong already). By the way, an awakened Phoenix would be even more awesome - imagine a huge, unkillable flying fire bird... and I used to think Marco was lame ...
Old 2011-11-08, 23:33   Link #110
randomlex
In the eye of the storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingai-san View Post
Anyone else think that Vegapunk might have consumed the Hito Hito no Mi: Human model?
Yeah, I'm thinking that too - how else would one man be able to come up with all of these crazy/amazing ideas (that are supposed to be 500 years beyond anyone else's understanding or something like that).

On the other hand, Sengoku doesn't seem all that enlightened to me, having eaten a Hito Hito no Mi and all...
Old 2011-11-18, 08:00   Link #111
gaurun

Quote:
maybe Hito Hito no Mi : Einstein model?
Old 2011-11-20, 23:53   Link #112
Undertaker

Quote:
Chopper's Hito Hito no Mi is the Human Model.
Old 2011-12-01, 10:16   Link #113
Colecham

I saw a few people talking how Zoan users only have 3 transformations (Though the activated zoan is 4), and for most that is true. But I think anyone, with practice, can use many more. Chopper used the rumble ball at first... but in recent episodes, we've seen him use Guard Point with no rumble ball at all.
I believe that zoans can be extremely powerful, but as in every other type, it takes practice.
I also saw a bunch of people wishing for an aquatic zoan... Are you rere?? Dude, the whole point of Devils Fruit powers, is that you get huge power, with a huge drawback...
I actually think it's incredibly stupid that the admiral gets to freeze water and walk/bike over it... It's cheap...
Their entire world is water... That's how the DF equals out...

As for spiders.. Origumo... One of the navy soldiers has shown that he is a spider or arachnid zoan

Last edited by Colecham; 2011-12-01 at 10:37.
Old 2011-12-01, 10:18   Link #114
Colecham

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelb View Post
while i'll have to agree with blackbeard d. Kuma on correcting you about which is the rarest zoan-type, i am with you on wanting to see more of x drake and his dino fruit. I'm especially curious to see if he's even able to achieve an awakened state with his power.....
godzilla!!!!!
Old 2012-03-16, 17:54   Link #115
gazawraith

Quote:
be good to see if any of the other Zoan-Fruit users have done the same as Chopper with unlocking another 4 forms. or at least an extra 1 or 2. I guess zoans using more than 3 forms is like Luffy learning gears 2 and 3.

I'm only guessing but Chopper being a reindeer/human seems much less deadly than a dinosaur/human.
Old 2012-03-16, 17:58   Link #116
gazawraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colecham View Post
I actually think it's incredibly stupid that the admiral gets to freeze water and walk/bike over it... It's cheap...
Their entire world is water... That's how the DF equals out...
Also, Brook was seen running on water. there's all kind of exploits out there, I dont think its stupid.
Old 2012-03-16, 22:41   Link #117
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colecham View Post
I saw a few people talking how Zoan users only have 3 transformations (Though the activated zoan is 4), and for most that is true. But I think anyone, with practice, can use many more. Chopper used the rumble ball at first... but in recent episodes, we've seen him use Guard Point with no rumble ball at all.
I believe that zoans can be extremely powerful, but as in every other type, it takes practice.
I'm not sure Chopper can be used as an example of the potential of devil fruits. Considering the rumble ball, it seems more likely that chopper's additional transformations did not come from practice, but through medical tampering; Basically Chopper figured out a way to create a medicine that would make his rumble ball state permanent. No amount of practice could give a Zoan user additional transformations; it can only be achieved through science. We can't be sure until we see otherwise

Though thinking about it, i wonder if it could be that chopper's "monster point" could actually be his awakened form. If that were the case then it might lend evidence of Zoan users being able to have more control over their power since that would mean all of the awakened zoans would have achieved what chopper did with his rumble balls. If those zoans could achieve "monster point", then why not anything else that chopper could do? in that sence, that would mean chopper found a short dut with the rumble ball and that he did just learn to control it proper all on his own in the 2 years
Old 2012-03-17, 14:25   Link #118
gazawraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I'm not sure Chopper can be used as an example of the potential of devil fruits. Considering the rumble ball, it seems more likely that chopper's additional transformations did not come from practice, but through medical tampering; Basically Chopper figured out a way to create a medicine that would make his rumble ball state permanent. No amount of practice could give a Zoan user additional transformations; it can only be achieved through science. We can't be sure until we see otherwise

Though thinking about it, i wonder if it could be that chopper's "monster point" could actually be his awakened form. If that were the case then it might lend evidence of Zoan users being able to have more control over their power since that would mean all of the awakened zoans would have achieved what chopper did with his rumble balls. If those zoans could achieve "monster point", then why not anything else that chopper could do? in that sence, that would mean chopper found a short dut with the rumble ball and that he did just learn to control it proper all on his own in the 2 years
Fine, if not through sheer training then perhaps though science (like Dr Vegapunk, his name tends to pop up everywhere) other zoan types could have been given his equivalent to the Rumble Ball. Chopper seemed to be able to make them alright and I guess Vegapunk with fundings ought to be able to make huge batches for other zoans.

I'm just saying I wouldn't cast the idea aside. I think they're out there...
Old 2012-03-18, 13:55   Link #119
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazawraith View Post
Also, Brook was seen running on water. there's all kind of exploits out there, I dont think its stupid.
Thats because Brooke is very light in weight...
Old 2012-03-18, 19:16   Link #120
gazawraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Thats because Brooke is very light in weight...
I was reinforcing the point that its not over powered for DF users to run/walk/cycle on water. if there's an exploit then let it be.
Closed Thread