AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-02, 20:41   Link #281
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Shuraba-route needs to start already between Mikoto and Misaki over Touma =w=

Index doesn't stand a chance against either of them in terms of character development.
Depends on what you call "development" you know? For once, does Touma even knows about Mikoto's intentions? Not so far. She always cowers/hides her feelings in front of Touma and ends up scaring him away by being harsh/violent on him instead, on the other hand the guy is more concerned about a certain person on his home during his trip on Hawaii...

As for Misaki, does he even remembers her? Yeah, she blindly trusts Touma but with him knowing nothing he feels kind of creeped out. Misaki character has yet to be developed, her past and relation with Touma.
Old 2013-08-02, 21:11   Link #282
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Friends, do not let your illusions messing up with reality, if there was a pyramid of people that Touma love, without doubt the silver haired brat would top, remember, the Touma see Mikoto as a cool guy, now the Index has been viewed as an object of desire for him. for Misaki, we need more scene between the two, but her should at least be able to make him have an erection, and they seem to have a good chemistry.

Last edited by Acer; 2013-08-02 at 21:43.
Old 2013-08-02, 21:22   Link #283
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

In the end, some views of those views, acer, are not canon especially since one is in a crossover/spin-off book, lol. It is still unknown where Kamachi will go with this as clearly the plot is more important as it should be. Othinus to join the harem.

Has he even stated when or how long Index will go on?

Last edited by ACertainStark; 2013-08-02 at 21:38.
Old 2013-08-02, 21:34   Link #284
Shinhwa
Banned

In all truth, I never thought Kamachi would "rename" the novel into NT lol Why did he do it again?
Old 2013-08-02, 21:38   Link #285
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
In all truth, I never thought Kamachi would "rename" the novel into NT lol Why did he do it again?
There's a reason for that? I thought he did it because it sounded cool.
Old 2013-08-02, 21:38   Link #286
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
Friends, do not let your illusions messing up with reality, if there was a pyramid of people that Touma love, without doubt the silver haired brat would top, remember, the Touma see Mikoto as a guy cool, now the Index has been viewed as an object of desire for him. for Misaki, we need more scene between the two, but her should at least be able to make him have an erection, and they seem to have a good chemistry.
hmm I do think Touma sees Index as a link to his former self , due his nature i doubt he'll realize the feelings of Index ,Ituwa, Mikoto and Imoutos as well as other girls. Maybe because he lost his memories , he has 3 or 4 months worth of event memories

for now the confirmed girls in AC that knew pre-memory lost Touma, is Seria, Misaki , Fukuyose, Komoe sensei
Old 2013-08-02, 21:41   Link #287
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Seria? since when?
Old 2013-08-02, 21:46   Link #288
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
hmm I do think Touma sees Index as a link to his former self , due his nature i doubt he'll realize the feelings of Index ,Ituwa, Mikoto and Imoutos as well as other girls. Maybe because he lost his memories , he has 3 or 4 months worth of event memories

for now the confirmed girls in AC that knew pre-memory lost Touma, is Seria, Misaki , Fukuyose, Komoe sensei
I'm not referring to emotional issues, but in the Old Testament vol 5 when Touma see Index as a juicy piece of meat ready to be devoured. (Exaggerated a bit, but the idea is the same) and vol 20 when he suggests that she is the person most important to him (if my memory is not failing)
Old 2013-08-02, 21:54   Link #289
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

You mean when he wakes up at night with a nosebleed? And he's remained neutral outside of a very obvious Oriana.
Old 2013-08-02, 22:15   Link #290
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
Friends, do not let your illusions messing up with reality, if there was a pyramid of people that Touma love, without doubt the silver haired brat would top, remember, the Touma see Mikoto as a cool guy, now the Index has been viewed as an object of desire for him. for Misaki, we need more scene between the two, but her should at least be able to make him have an erection, and they seem to have a good chemistry.
People going into denial mode in 3, 2, 1...
Old 2013-08-02, 23:10   Link #291
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

If you meant who's KAMIJOU true love is ...... its Stars and constellations ( Or a certain miraculous songstress ...joke )
Old 2013-08-02, 23:20   Link #292
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Lol... everyone should read Road to Endymion.
Old 2013-08-02, 23:45   Link #293
Shinhwa
Banned

My god Kamachi should just pair Touma with Mikoto and be done with it. Mikoto would be a good wife in the future for sure. Index hasn't had much major involvement in the story for quite a while anyway
Old 2013-08-03, 01:18   Link #294
omega253

I'm kind of neutral on the whole pairing matter, but what is really getting to me are the Imagine Breaker and the Invisible Thing. I'm hoping Kamachi will finally give us a bit of exposition on them in the next volume. Even if there was a tiny bit by Ollerus in New Testament 6 on the Imagine Breaker, it still left me disappointed.
Old 2013-08-03, 01:22   Link #295
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Honestly, Imagine Breaker seems like the one thing that won't be revealed till Index's climax or at the very least, NT's.
Old 2013-08-03, 01:54   Link #296
omega253

Yeah, well, we've been getting teasers about the Imagine Breaker for over twenty volumes of the Light Novel. Isn't that a bit straining on someone's patience and curiosity?
Old 2013-08-03, 02:09   Link #297
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Yeah, well, we've been getting teasers about the Imagine Breaker for over twenty volumes of the Light Novel. Isn't that a bit straining on someone's patience and curiosity?
because just like one piece, the scope is very wide and it makes things much more interesting.

And for my idea 6th level 5 esper

I have a high chance that his ability will be related to fire, not just ordinary fire but superhot bright blue fire. And because of his lack appearance in course of the Index series he is focused more on research and investigation (which is his specialty. ...he is also well aware but unable to determine specifically Crowley's plans... and so he travels around the world to learn more about magic science and its history to determine and understand these concepts and predict what will happen in the future. unlike most espers his personality is similar to misaka, despite being drawn to a bad childhood experiences due to some experiments he is calm, focused and doesn't like to be influenced by his emotions. he is aware if the conflicts of the magic and science side, and even aware of mikoto's romantic interest to the Imagine Breaker
Old 2013-08-03, 05:47   Link #298
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
If he told us what IB was, the most thrilling mystery of the series would be gone. Since I am pretty sure IB deeply has to do with his overall message in the story, he will not tell us what it is until the very end when by that point, everything is screwed anyway so knowing what it is won't help that much anyway for Touma.

I recently started watching one piece three days ago and am now on episode 69 (don't ask ) and now can see why people say there's such a large similarity between both series in a certain fashion anyway.

Yeah, Index is excellent because of everything in it. IB is not the only important thing in the series. At the end of volume 22, Kamachi said that you can look at any character in different situations. Index isn't supposed to stick with just one character. But he also said that Touma is the one character who can pretty much fit nicely into any situation. What this hints I'm not exactly sure of yet... but I have a feeling I am starting to see what he is implying.

Frankly Touma's philosophy is what interests me. I cannot figure him out. It's really weird. I have some guesses, but I still think they fall short. That's what interests me most about Index, Touma's personality. (Aleister's personality is just as interesting actually and so is Aiwass's).
Old 2013-08-03, 12:13   Link #299
omega253

Hmm, a though just occurred to me. What would interaction between Kamijou and Aiwass be like? If it knew what the whole deal was with the Imagine Breaker, Invisible Thing, and Mysterious Power(the one that Touma manifested to suppress the Invisible Thing), would it just tell Touma in the tone of a normal person? Or would it do something weird in response to meeting the 'Hero'?

I have some strange thoughts in my head regarding Aiwass and Touma as a Boke and Tsukkomi duo. Aiwass disguises itself as a human female(why that gender, 'well, why not?'- possible response from Aiwass) and Touma tries to explain humanity to her(it? Meh). She makes horrid misunderstandings and thus cue Boke remark. To counter, Touma then Tsukkomi's vigorously. And so on and so forth.
Old 2013-08-03, 12:32   Link #300
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Hmm, a though just occurred to me. What would interaction between Kamijou and Aiwass be like? If it knew what the whole deal was with the Imagine Breaker, Invisible Thing, and Mysterious Power(the one that Touma manifested to suppress the Invisible Thing), would it just tell Touma in the tone of a normal person? Or would it do something weird in response to meeting the 'Hero'?

I have some strange thoughts in my head regarding Aiwass and Touma as a Boke and Tsukkomi duo. Aiwass disguises itself as a human female(why that gender, 'well, why not?'- possible response from Aiwass) and Touma tries to explain humanity to her(it? Meh). She makes horrid misunderstandings and thus cue Boke remark. To counter, Touma then Tsukkomi's vigorously. And so on and so forth.
Now that's what I call a crack pairing. Thing is, how would Aiwass show itself in a human-like form without giving LO a headache again?

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Closed Thread

Tags
novel predictions