AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-22, 08:00   Link #22161
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

If you go to BakaPervert's Home page~ there is a ToC of Arifureta over there~ you can find it by the chapter's title~!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 08:00   Link #22162
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
I forget but what chapter did Nagumo and his wife's family go to Tortus? I have been meaning to re read it but I can't find it. Perhaps I am going blind. o.o
just check on bakapervert's blog
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 09:15   Link #22163
Windsgrace

I did previously its just I couldn't find the name of the chapter. Its not like there is a title "family goes to Tortus" Its under a different name title thus my frustration. This is the reason I'm asking. xD I mean heck I am one of the editors on bakaperverts blog. (Reason for extra frustration)
Old 2018-06-22, 09:20   Link #22164
Gaizafaiz

Chapter 293, 298 and 299. It's called Tortus Travel Journal. Well, there's only 3 of it though.
Old 2018-06-22, 09:42   Link #22165
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
I did previously its just I couldn't find the name of the chapter. Its not like there is a title "family goes to Tortus" Its under a different name title thus my frustration. This is the reason I'm asking. xD I mean heck I am one of the editors on bakaperverts blog. (Reason for extra frustration)
Lol. I laughed like a horse at the whole "Iameditorofhis!" part
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-22, 09:50   Link #22166
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaizafaiz View Post
Chapter 293, 298 and 299. It's called Tortus Travel Journal. Well, there's only 3 of it though.
Thanks. Damn I am blind. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
Lol. I laughed like a horse at the whole "Iameditorofhis!" part
Yeah well...working with someone for a long time then blanking out and failing miserably reminds me of Aikio Sensei for some reason...
Old 2018-06-22, 10:13   Link #22167
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Nice Job~! was gonna point that out and edit my post and just realized i didn't press save~!
Tehe~ Pero~!
Old 2018-06-23, 04:54   Link #22168
dimlik

Hey, guys! Waiting for a new chappie from the author as me, huh?) Then look at our Yue' sketch from us for now) P. S. The artist did say she is not really into lolis XD
https://dimlikan.deviantart.com/art/...=1&ga_recent=1

You can also suggest us any kind of daily situations from Arifureta universe to enlarge its great library of fun and beauty

Last edited by dimlik; 2018-06-23 at 05:25.
Old 2018-06-23, 05:44   Link #22169
Triok123

^Have you tried Kaori being yan to hajime, or since suthor is not into lolis, she try the adult version of yue...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-23, 06:16   Link #22170
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
^Have you tried Kaori being yan to hajime, or since suthor is not into lolis, she try the adult version of yue...
I dunno really how adult version of Yue looks like, coz I have read only the first 96 chapters of Arifureta or so, I am russian translator of Arifureta and I am not reading further of my own translation. Just my principle. And dunno about yan Kaori neither, better make some high quality description of their appearances then) Fear not, I am not against spoilers Just read so much all the action part is predictable to me even in Arifureta, it is the comedy of Ara that is always spot-on for me
Old 2018-06-24, 10:53   Link #22171
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Just gonna put this here~!
Old 2018-06-24, 19:55   Link #22172
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa~Chan~ View Post
Just gonna put this here~!
i had to admited bitterly that manga Miledy look quite nice, only when she being quiet, that is
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-25, 07:29   Link #22173
borisdrakoni

Daily Life chapter 20 is out. Grown up Myuu as a tanned Gal... It could work.

That last page.... all I could think of was, "WIIIIIIIIILLLLSSSSOOOOOON!!!!" Mascot characters are important to a protagonist's mental health.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-26, 05:09   Link #22174
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Dammit' you guys...
El Rue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 06:16   Link #22175
borisdrakoni

Manga chapter 23 is out. Boss fights are always so thrilling. This one ought to be pretty entertaining when the anime airs.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 06:35   Link #22176
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Manga chapter 23 is out. Boss fights are always so thrilling. This one ought to be pretty entertaining when the anime airs.
let's hope they don't mess it up...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 14:34   Link #22177
dimlik

Well, the chapter is good, but I get the feeling our mangaka just likes explosions and these kind of stuff... What do we perceive? Boom, Bang, Titties, Buuuuuuuts, smiiiiiles, some cool lines and punchlines and... that's it. I wish we had some more extra stuff or chapters unrelated to the main plot. Sure, it has to be driven forward, but even disregarding the rush and omitment of some crucial details in the manga version, the way the plot is going, it is a straight line, no jokes! Of course, if we consider the audience for this... But foooock, I really would appreciate some more side-chappies, Yue's cooking, Shia's shenigans, we have it in light novel, why not add a bit in manga? Even already created bonus stories could be used as a production material... Huh, I do expect a lot from Arifureta, don't I? That's because the lows of the manga are evident and they could have been fixed before been released. However it is pretty obvious that by now it will just be going the same direction until the end, and who knows, maybe at the end we can expect something like visualisation of the after-stories. Wow, that would be great!

P. S. Then again, we do have a comedy Arifureta, so why complain?
P. S. S. I am sure we could still have a lot of more from more serious Roga style of drawing, buuuut with comedy bits, not by Mori-sensei, she goes overboard sometimes, hehe)
Old 2018-06-29, 15:03   Link #22178
xrick

If the way the Manga is going may seem already dissatisfying, then you'd better not pick up the Anime.
I'm quite sure it may have a pacing similar to the Manga, especially if they intend to adapt up to Vol04.
Old 2018-06-29, 15:38   Link #22179
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
If the way the Manga is going may seem already dissatisfying, then you'd better not pick up the Anime.
I'm quite sure it may have a pacing similar to the Manga, especially if they intend to adapt up to Vol04.
Anime is a different matter, it emphasises even more the visualisation part and I would rather not make connections with light novel to verify if everything is appropriate to the source. Coz it is anime. But manga is manga, there always a better way to do those things, always like that.
Old 2018-06-29, 16:36   Link #22180
xrick

While it is true that each media should be deemed as it's own thing, you know there'll be people here, at the time of the airing, eager to complain and throw their vitriol at the adaptation simply because it may not go the way they want. Unfortunately, it happens almost always...

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, webnovel