AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-27, 13:13   Link #61
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
did she got her memories back?or thats uhh alya was it
Spoiler:
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 13:29   Link #62
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
oh btw there's something thats being bugging me for awhile...its kiriha's expression in OP...she seems deadpan..contrast to how she goes on in the series...i assume something is behind this later on?
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 13:35   Link #63
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Nah she's just composed and plays the 'poker face politician/tactician' role among the invaders.

You'd melt when you see her expressive side especially after [spoiler].
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-27, 13:41   Link #64
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Nah she's just composed and plays the 'poker face politician/tactician' role among the invaders.

You'd melt when you see her expressive side especially after [spoiler].
its always the dandere XD

edit:so she's somewhat putting up a brave front?
__________________

Last edited by cloud04; 2014-07-27 at 17:48.
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 04:15   Link #65
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Spoiler:
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 05:32   Link #66
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
edit:so she's somewhat putting up a brave front?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
Spoiler:
oops didn't see your edit yesterday

Spoiler for Kiriha:



And yes, Kuran is the glasses princess.
And I think Koutarou's hair is just a case of the artist's selective palette.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 09:01   Link #67
bakato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
oops didn't see your edit yesterday

Spoiler for Kiriha:



And yes, Kuran is the glasses princess.
And I think Koutarou's hair is just a case of the artist's selective palette.
So if I got this right, the whole story of Koutaro as the blue knight was told as a generalized flashback right? He got sent to the past by the bomb and when the girls were wondering what happened he appeared again and told them his story.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 15:13   Link #68
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
oops didn't see your edit yesterday

Spoiler for Kiriha:



And yes, Kuran is the glasses princess.
And I think Koutarou's hair is just a case of the artist's selective palette.
Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by cloud04; 2014-07-28 at 15:40.
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 15:28   Link #69
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
Spoiler for spoiler yet i think...:
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 17:53   Link #70
faiz blaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
The thing is, that whole Blue Knight thing is only really relevant to the Space Girls, and by the time they learn about it their opinion about him was pretty much already set in stone since long ago; that is to say...

Spoiler for spoilers:
__________________
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 18:14   Link #71
bakato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
The thing is, that whole Blue Knight thing is only really relevant to the Space Girls, and by the time they learn about it their opinion about him was pretty much already set in stone since long ago; that is to say...

Spoiler for spoilers:
So I'm just asking, but can you tell us about future girls that come with a claim to the room?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 18:22   Link #72
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
So if I got this right, the whole story of Koutaro as the blue knight was told as a generalized flashback right? He got sent to the past by the bomb and when the girls were wondering what happened he appeared again and told them his story.
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
Spoiler:
Maki? What of Maki?
Shizuka is lol. Poor her

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Spoiler for spoiler yet i think...:

Mostly just Theia and Luth.
And one more other person found out but reacted for a different reason.
The rest of the girls' weren't mentioned. Not that it matters since as Faiz above me said:
Spoiler:



Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
The thing is, that whole Blue Knight thing is only really relevant to the Space Girls
Yes and No.

Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
So I'm just asking, but can you tell us about future girls that come with a claim to the room?
Spoiler:
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 18:25   Link #73
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Spoiler:




Maki? What of Maki?
Shizuka is lol. Poor her




Mostly just Theia and Luth.
And one more other person found out but reacted for a different reason.
The rest of the girls' weren't mentioned. Not that it matters since as Faiz above me said:
Spoiler:





Yes and No.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 18:32   Link #74
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-07-29 at 09:12.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 18:50   Link #75
bakato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Spoiler:
Another harem member?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 19:04   Link #76
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Spoiler:
oh figures..from the later vol she does that haha..same goes w/ kuran i guess...series does get action packed later
Spoiler:
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 19:18   Link #77
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Another harem member?
Out of a grand total of NINE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
oh figures..from the later vol she does that haha..same goes w/ kuran i guess...series does get action packed later
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 19:28   Link #78
bakato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Out of a grand total of NINE.



Spoiler:
Barring the question of how a dragon would have fit in a sci-fi arc, how did Koutarou pull off all all those crazy stunts as the Blue Knight? Was it all the armor replica?

Last edited by bakato; 2014-07-28 at 19:51.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-28, 19:48   Link #79
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Barring the question of how a dragon would have fit in a sci-fi arc, how did Koutarou pull off all all those crazy stunts as the Blue Knight? Was it all the armor replica and how did he live so long?
time travel lol
its like 1 and half epi for 1 vol
Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by cloud04; 2014-07-28 at 22:04.
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-29, 01:20   Link #80
Lantern
<(゜∀。)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Barring the question of how a dragon would have fit in a sci-fi arc, how did Koutarou pull off all all those crazy stunts as the Blue Knight? Was it all the armor replica?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-07-29 at 02:37. Reason: spelling
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.