AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2012-07-05, 07:03   Link #2361
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Umm, I do believe that's a Code Geass-themed restaurant menu. Although it's interesting, it doesn't really give out any new information. (Maybe the interview video does, but you'd have to find someone to translate it.)
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 07:15   Link #2362
rinichan

I already saw the food menu, if only I can go there.
about the vid
well the video is 17mins long and the only specified Code Geass details (is around the start after 3mins till 17mins of the vid?) coz most the vid contains other anime as well...

Last edited by rinichan; 2012-07-05 at 07:58.
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 07:18   Link #2363
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Then there's probably not any significant new information about Akito or the other new projects in it. But if you really want to find out what is said in it, you're going to need a good translator to do it. (I myself am only able to translate text, so I can't help.)
Old 2012-07-05, 11:50   Link #2364
Xander

The only thing I can say for sure about the interview is that's not Goro Taniguchi, but someone else from Sunrise who is also named Taniguchi.

The voice and face are different, for one thing, as well as the kanji for his first name.

For comparison purposes, there's a previous interview with Goro Taniguchi here: Link
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 12:26   Link #2365
Auron Requies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Dreamer View Post
However,
Spoiler for Oz Manga Spoilers:
Sweet, though hopefully it wont be just a cameo and it'd provide tidbits of the character (this goes for the other Round(s) members).
Auron Requies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 17:49   Link #2366
gordol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordol View Post
Spoiler for pic:
Hey Eternal Dreamer, anything interesting from last month's photonovel chapter 2?

Of course they are going to use prototypes of the Knights of Rounds KMFs so they can reuse the Robot Damashi base and cut costs
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 19:46   Link #2367
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
In fact, more robot damashii model will out in future, 5 model for now:

lancelot grail
the white simil guren
alexander
glasgow royal custom
sutherland with a new color scheme
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-05, 20:12   Link #2368
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Besides the Lancelot Grail info that came in the pages that came after it (which have already been shown here earlier), the actual chapter itself does have a few bits of interesting new developments. Actually, I've already translated both photo story chapter 1 and 2, but I don't know what to do with them or where to upload them, so I've avoided bringing it up until now.

Anyway, since you asked, I'll summarize what happened in both chapter 1 and 2, for those that haven't been able to read the Japanese text. (Warning, though; there are some major spoilers here, so read at your own risk!)

Spoiler for Oz Photo Story Chapter 1 (Detailed summary):

Spoiler for Oz Photo Story Chapter 2 (Detailed Summary):

That's basically everything. Not much as much was revealed in the second chapter, but at least Orpheus' job is made more clear. (He's apparently a mercenary who carries out terrorist acts based on request given through Peace Mark.) Based on images from the recent manga chapter that I've seen, the photo story is basically two chapters ahead of the manga storywise, even though the manga started first. Hopefully these summaries were helpful to people.
Old 2012-07-05, 21:57   Link #2369
gordol
Banned

Thanks bro, I'll always post new content here
Old 2012-07-06, 03:35   Link #2370
rinichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander View Post
The only thing I can say for sure about the interview is that's not Goro Taniguchi, but someone else from Sunrise who is also named Taniguchi.

The voice and face are different, for one thing, as well as the kanji for his first name.

For comparison purposes, there's a previous interview with Goro Taniguchi here: Link
The guy looks younger, so i realize yesterdy , yeah, he is not that bas****.
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-10, 05:55   Link #2371
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Oz Manga Chapter 3 Summary

Alright, once more the Oz website has updated itself with the next Oz manga chapter, as well as a longer description for the previous chapter. Here they are:

Spoiler for Oz Manga Ch 2 Summary (Extended):

Spoiler for Oz Manga Ch 3 Summary:

Looks like the manga is finally catching up to the first chapter of the photo novel! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Old 2012-07-12, 14:09   Link #2372
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

According to the most recent entry on the Code Geass Project twitter page (can be found here: https://twitter.com/GEASSPROJECT), an unexpected/surprising character and Knightmare will be appearing in this month's photo story in Hobby Japan. Naturally, this implies that it is a character we already know, and that it is one of the custom Knightmares we've seen in the series. Any thoughts or ideas on this? (To be clear, Orpheus just finished a mission in Britannia last chapter, so where he goes next is a mystery. Personally, my bet is that it's Suzaku, though how he would meet him even I can't fathom, or perhaps Akito. This is around the time of the OVA, so it's not that far-fetched that Orpheus would meet him on one of his missions.)

Last edited by Eternal Dreamer; 2012-07-12 at 14:26. Reason: Forgot little detail
Old 2012-07-13, 04:28   Link #2373
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Kinda hoping for Rolo, but I doubt it. xP

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 13:16   Link #2374
gordol
Banned

Spoiler for OZ Reflection chapter 3 scans! new KMFs!:
Old 2012-07-23, 13:43   Link #2375
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Finally a look at the Guren Mark-1! (Though it seems to be "Type" instead of "Mark".) I was really hoping they'd give some info on it eventually. And the Agravain looks to be the prototype of the Gareth, like the Lancelot Grail is the prototype of the Vincent. Can't wait to see better scans of these!

Last edited by Eternal Dreamer; 2012-07-23 at 14:17.
Old 2012-07-23, 14:15   Link #2376
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Also, the last image there confirms that the first volume of the Oz manga will be coming out on August 10th. (Hurray!)
Old 2012-07-25, 06:18   Link #2377
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

The Oz website has updated with the new summary for chapter 3 of the photo story! Here it is.

Spoiler for Oz Photo Story Ch 2 Summary (Extended):

Spoiler for Oz Photo Story Ch 3 Summary (Initial):

So I guess the "guest appearance" Knightmare that was mentioned before is the Guren Mk-I. (Still no news on which familiar character will be appearing, though.) Since its basically the same as the Guren Mk-II minus the Radiation Wave arm, it will be interesting to see it fight its offshoot, the Byakuen. I'll post a detailed summary for this chapter as soon as I get a hold of scans of it.
Old 2012-07-27, 13:09   Link #2378
wredsa

I hope they make Code Geass anime series for every year. After Akito I hope they make Oz into a tv series. Life without Code Geass is boring
wredsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 10:07   Link #2379
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Alright, I managed to get a hold of the latest Hobby Japan issue and scan the latest Oz photo story chapter! (My scans aren't quite as good as those of MSL, but please bear with it.)

Spoiler for Oz Photo Story Chapter 3 images:

I'll upload a detailed summary of it as soon as I finish going through it.

Also, here two relevant pages that came with the chapter:

Spoiler for Hobby Japan Cg Info:

Here are the information for the Guren Mk-I and the Agravain:

Quote:
Type-01
Guren Type-01
(Can also be translated as "Mk-I")

A Knightmare Frame developed by Rakshata Chawla. It is conjectured that several of these frames were produced in the Militarized Zone of India, and that one of these frames was remodeled into the Byakuen. Its right arm is a normal-type manipulator hand, and it has no outstanding fixed equipment like the Guren Mk-II’s Radiation Wave device and the Byakuen’s 7-Type Integrated Armament Arm. This time, it is equipped with the anti-Knightmare EM Lance of the Gloucester originally used by Dasko.

Height: 4.51m
Weight: 7.37t
Weapons:
-1x Hien Souga-type Slash Harken
-1x Left Arm-mounted 43mm Grenade Launcher
-1x Fork Knife (呂号乙型特斬刀, Ryogo Otsugata Tozantou)
Optional Weapons:
-anti-Knightmare EM Lance
-Assault Rifle

IFX-4DW1
Agravain

A Knightmare Frame piloted by the mysterious man “Wizard”. Much of its abilities are wrapped in mystery, but since it possesses flight capability, it is apparent that it is a Knightmare equipped with the latest technology of this era.

Height: 7.26m
Weight: 15.76t
Weapons:
-2x MVS
-2x Hadron Cannons
-2x 3-tube Missile Launchers
-2x 4-tube Missile Launchers
-8x Slash Harkens
From the looks of it, the Agravain is essentially the Gareth with manipulator hands that can switch with the Hadron Cannons on the arms and two MVS. Honestly, it seems a bit over-spec, but we'll have to wait and see it fight in the actual story to know for sure.
Old 2012-08-02, 11:09   Link #2380
gordol
Banned

Eternal Dreamer you are truly a gentleman and a scholar!

Thanks for your scans and translations, good job!

Tags
drama, mecha