Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-13, 09:28   Link #3321
ImperialFlameGod8190

that's no fun i'd like to see Ellis's reaction if she found out
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 22:08   Link #3322
sky black swordman

^ Me too. What are the chances Ellis goes into denial ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I thought the choice was between all the girls not only these two.
On this, wasn't Fianna also a candidate for that role as well.
Old 2013-02-13, 22:16   Link #3323
ImperialFlameGod8190

I don't think fianna was but 100% chance of denial and prolly a little craziness
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 00:37   Link #3324
Yye1
Wide Right

Hey guys, my friend mizuho has decided to do some translations on his website, he just finished chapter 9 of vol 4.
here is the link http://sakura-shards.com/en/light_novels
or his blog http://sakurahonyaku.wordpress.com/

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock

Last edited by Yye1; 2013-02-14 at 22:27.
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 01:23   Link #3325
Velsy

I am into Volume 2 of this light novel and I kinda want to ask something.

Does Claire, Rinslet and Ellis get any better ? So far the 3 have been total bitches and do nothing other than treat him like dirt. Show no respect to him at all, or give him acknowledgement when he saves there life. Personally, I originally call them Louise x3. But I honsestly feel Claire is worse than Louise (Zero no Tsukaim). I like Est, the new girl Fianna is ok, but she just admited she using him. Restia I kinda figured she was working for the bad guys, but need to see more of her.

but really, do those 3 get any better ? I seriously dont like characters who treat people like dirt, then cry how lonely they are. For the moment the 3 dumbasses seems to suit them, because they have no intelligence to asses a situation. So lacking in intelligence, I dont understand how they are rated highly as spirit users.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 01:27   Link #3326
n0m@n
C-Z

Claire "No". Rinselt "Kinda". Ellis "Yes!".
Claire is supposed to be the main Heroine, but her ranks are really low compared to others in terms of popularity, and two other girls will be appearing in the cover for the second time(Together) when Claire has yet to make her second cover appearance.
Old 2013-02-14, 01:34   Link #3327
NeutralZero

Not certain about improving but some page back, someone stated that Clare did defend Restia against some enemies (V9) much stronger than her... she probably consider in way that it will hurt Kamito if something really bad happen to Restia...
And really not surprise of Claire's popularity rank lower than the two...
Exactly what is Claire's popularity rank?
Kamito should just end up with Restia + Est and ditch the others or just ditch Claire and be with everyone...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2013-02-14 at 01:35. Reason: add on
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 01:42   Link #3328
Velsy

hmm I see.

Well if Ellis and Rinselt do start to improve. Guess I got enough to keep raeding. I've just been debating in my head if I should ditch this or not.

Which brings to another question, Baka Tsuki has only half of volume 4 complete. Now I don't see an L or any thing else that says its licienced so it should be safe to ask. But is there anywhere else that has translated it further ? Or is that really the latest?
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 02:34   Link #3329
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Just enjoy it!

I read this LN just to see how much Kamito become Bad ass stronger than before.
The girl just comic relief.
Old 2013-02-14, 02:48   Link #3330
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
hmm I see.

Well if Ellis and Rinselt do start to improve. Guess I got enough to keep raeding. I've just been debating in my head if I should ditch this or not.

Which brings to another question, Baka Tsuki has only half of volume 4 complete. Now I don't see an L or any thing else that says its licienced so it should be safe to ask. But is there anywhere else that has translated it further ? Or is that really the latest?
There are summaries & Spoilers scattered all over this thread and they should fill you in on the end of volume 4-5. Even if you don't read the ones for volume 4, the first chapters of volume 5 fill you in on the important parts of volume 4 in any case. And there are summaries for volume 5 in the 20~60 page range. Sorry that I can't give you any precise numbers at the moment.

Last edited by Libros; 2013-02-14 at 04:13.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 03:23   Link #3331
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I don't think fianna was but 100% chance of denial and prolly a little craziness
You sure? I'm pretty sure they say she was a choice as well.
But in the end it does not matter, after all, the choice is up to kamito(at least i think).
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Claire "No". Rinselt "Kinda". Ellis "Yes!".
Claire is supposed to be the main Heroine, but her ranks are really low compared to others in terms of popularity, and two other girls will be appearing in the cover for the second time(Together) when Claire has yet to make her second cover appearance.
From spoiler and the vol traslate until now ,seem to me that Restia and Est are more main heroine than her(from my POV at least and from what I know.).
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Not certain about improving but some page back, someone stated that Clare did defend Restia against some enemies (V9) much stronger than her... she probably consider in way that it will hurt Kamito if something really bad happen to Restia...
Kamito should just end up with Restia + Est and ditch the others or just ditch Claire and be with everyone...
At least she have the common sense to understand this.
I really want to read this part.
And I have to admit ,I agree with you about the last part(Kamito should just end up with Restia+Est) but I think that Ellis would be good as well.

Last edited by Soji; 2013-02-14 at 03:45.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 05:09   Link #3332
sky black swordman

Quote:
You sure? I'm pretty sure they say she was a choice as well.
But in the end it does not matter, after all, the choice is up to kamito(at least i think).

From spoiler and the vol traslate until now ,seem to me that Restia and Est are more main heroine than her(from my POV at least and from what I know.).

At least she have the common sense to understand this.
I really want to read this part.
And I have to admit ,I agree with you about the last part(Kamito should just end up with Restia+Est) but I think that Ellis would be good as well.
Some girl named Sjora wants Fianna that role.

Yeah, which IMO is fine.

A want a harem end, Est at number one!XD
Old 2013-02-14, 07:23   Link #3333
Soji

sky black swordman@ If I remember right,a few pages ago someone said that there is a chance for harem or better that this seem the route that the ln take.(now I know if it is indeed the case).
But you right,Fianna would be fine as well.
To be honest ,I always thought that Est ,Restia,Fianna and Ellis are good for him.
Old 2013-02-14, 07:31   Link #3334
NeutralZero

With the exception of Restia and Est, among the harem members of Kamito
Just who are supporting who here?
Rubia supports Claire
The Grandfather supports Ellis
so who supports Fianna, Rinslet and the rest of his harem?
Rubia seems to be ok with the harem route (for her sister to be one of Kamito's queen) but what about the rest?
Will an international war be started to see who will get Kamito just like in that manga that we can't remeber the title...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2013-02-14 at 07:53. Reason: add ons
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 07:36   Link #3335
Riki
ランダム王

............Okay someone tell me why Rubia is in the harem count? last i remember, there was no flag risen at all.............
Old 2013-02-14, 07:40   Link #3336
Soji

NeutralZero@ I still think that they can't decide for Kamito is up to him.
Come on if he become the demon king/dark spirit king who they are to chose for him?XD
OR try to gain him like he is an object?

Last edited by Soji; 2013-02-14 at 09:13.
Old 2013-02-14, 08:41   Link #3337
blade82

Quote:
NeutralZero@ I still think that they can decide for Kamito is up to him.
Come on if he become the demon king/dark spirit king who they are to chose for him?XD
OR try to gain him like he is an object?
if Kamito become a spirit king so he'll be no longer human so an ending with Est and Restia is more possible
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 09:17   Link #3338
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
............Okay someone tell me why Rubia is in the harem count? last i remember, there was no flag risen at all.............
this is a clear case that a fan can always dream.... but I have no idea how you came up with that idea....
for Rinslet I think we have her useless maid Carol about her little sister I have no idea
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 09:51   Link #3339
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post

I posted this a month ago and it look like no one noticed. This was from the afterwords of V9

10. Something Tiger from the [Four Gods]
09. Renselt
08. Claire
07. Kamito
06. Mira the Maid
05. Fianna
04. Ellis
03. Restia (author joke it might be the "future legal wife")
02. Leora (with a huge victory over Restia, for being cute, charming, and not wear--)
01.......EST!
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-14, 09:58   Link #3340
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I posted this a month ago and it look like no one noticed. This was from the afterwords of V9

10. Something Tiger from the [Four Gods]
09. Renselt
08. Claire
07. Kamito
06. Mira the Maid
05. Fianna
04. Ellis
03. Restia (author joke it might be the "future legal wife")
02. Leora (with a huge victory over Restia, for being cute, charming, and not wear--)
01.......EST!
To be honest, that ranking for Kamito doesn't surprise me one bit. Not because he's a bad character, because he isn't. But because faced with the competition from the people in 5-1, 7 was the best he and probably most of his fans could hope for. Not surprised someone as awesome as Est is in first place though. I wonder how much this list is going to change post volume 10 though. I'll be genuinely surprised if Est falls to even second place.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap