AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-01, 04:03   Link #261
whsie

Personally, I think the production team really wanted to start things off with a bang, which it succeeded. What better way to attract the casual audience to show two gods duking it out and the MC using Unlimited Blade Wor... *cough* I mean the Sword Form. If they had developed volume 3 over the course of say 3 episodes, half of the potential audience may have already fallen asleep or dropped the series by episode 2 when the good stuff hasn't happened yet.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 04:12   Link #262
Spica

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Personally, I think the production team really wanted to start things off with a bang, which it succeeded. What better way to attract the casual audience to show two gods duking it out and the MC using Unlimited Blade Wor... *cough* I mean the Sword Form. If they had developed volume 3 over the course of say 3 episodes, half of the potential audience may have already fallen asleep or dropped the series by episode 2 when the good stuff hasn't happened yet.
This is what i am talking about....Thanks you whise, for simplifying.......

Still i am still wondering was V1 too hard to understand? confusing? for me its quite normal and attracting.....there was only one question for me after reading V1..
'how did godou kill the god'....that all....

Perhaps as Polarpew said; they don't start from V1 not to confused audience.....
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 05:36   Link #263
EroKing

A drunk maid is fine too
Old 2012-07-01, 06:14   Link #264
tsunade666

One of the good side of doing vol 03 from the start is people won't start questioning what Campione is of his past with Erika. When I read volume 1 summaries and not even the translations yet or just the few parts translated when the translation was still in its beginning stage. I question what is Campione and what's so special about Gudou or what's the deal with their past? But they start with how he become a Campione and it gives the audience and insight of the story.
Old 2012-07-01, 06:29   Link #265
Amata Sora

Quote:
Originally Posted by flack View Post
Just saw episode 1, seems like it is going to be another aquarion evol.
OH GOD
Dont you even DARE joke about that.
We dont need another Evol mess
Amata Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 08:50   Link #266
EroKing

Spoiler for Nyantype:
Old 2012-07-01, 09:46   Link #267
tsunade666

^ Now THAT is ART!!!
Old 2012-07-01, 09:48   Link #268
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Actually the background (sea in particular) is godly drawn and colored!
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 10:58   Link #269
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarpew View Post
I assume you could tell that I meant volume 1 was confusing for about half the volume and it would have been where the anime would have started off with in Episode 1 if they kept the order the LN followed. Instead they chose to use a summary of volume 3 instead and condensed it into Episode 1 which I applauded for since it gave the viewers knowledge needed to be not lost once they jump ahead to where Volume 1 begins. Ex. introducing Erica and Athena and we're supposed to understand how Gudou got his powers from without seeing it, hence putting the readers in the middle of the story
I'm one of those who found Vol.1 confusing and thus I went to the novel thread its just that I didn't complain because I knew my question would be eventually get an answer on the course of the novels.

Its obvious that novels doesn't works directly on anime form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Spoiler for Nyantype:
Cool! :MeGusta.jpg:
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 12:24   Link #270
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Glad to see a lot people in here now. Flack please do not bring painful things in here, this is a happy thread not a depressing one. Seems like they are skipping a lot of the opening in vol 1 and skipping all the way to where Godou meets Yuri. Quite a shame, they are skipping that part but all in all it is a pretty good anime to watch so far. When I first saw the episode I was pretty depress, but when I the sub came out it made sense ....... in a way. The scale of the fighting is exactly what I imagine if Gods were dueling each other. Though I find Godou's Warrior Sword incarnation a little overpowered since one sword is enough to pierce through a God yet he has a barrage of them consisting maybe at least 10,000 Golden swords. Oh and here is the link the opening song of Campione http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoVxJxoHVpQ

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-07-01 at 12:56.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 13:04   Link #271
Miraluka
Banned

Good, I like it, the part of the chorus no too much but I like it overall specially the beginning.
Old 2012-07-01, 13:07   Link #272
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Good, I like it, the part of the chorus no too much but I like it overall.
I found the ending too, but I am unsure if that is the real ending. I know that the opening is real since I heard on the Japanese Radio segment of Campione. Anyway, here is the link to the suppose ending http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bubS...eature=related Seems quite soft for an ending if you ask me.
Old 2012-07-01, 13:10   Link #273
Kadi
知識の探求者

Yes, that's the ending. I don't really like it though...
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 13:11   Link #274
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I wonder if they will fit Luo into the anime, it would be worthwhile to watch then.
Old 2012-07-01, 13:15   Link #275
Miraluka
Banned

To be honest I didn't expect much of the ending, still... maybe they can suprise me if they show a good video overlaping the Ending it doesn't needs a strong theme just some fitting.
Old 2012-07-01, 13:28   Link #276
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Yeah overall the opening I say is decent, while the ending well I feel unmoved really. Well Wilfriback the singer of the ending is quite young and I mean really young, Yui Ogura is 16 years old. The opening singer Megu Sakuragawa is quite young as well, she is 23. I watched a lot of anime and I was hoping that this anime would have some good opening and ending songs. Well it might be overboard I was hoping they would have ask Lia, Ceui, or Kotoko to do them.
Old 2012-07-01, 13:50   Link #277
Anime-fan10

I like the anime so far; first episode was enough to make me want to watch a second one. It has a good plot so far and some romance mixed in as well so I like it so far. I have a good feeling about this one...
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 14:50   Link #278
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

First episode, liked it and look forward for more but I have to say...

...at the end when the swords were all showing up I couldn't help but think Archer was going to show up...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 14:59   Link #279
Kadi
知識の探求者

Yes, we get it, Unlimited Blade Works, Gate of Babylon, shiny shiny, yadayada, we've seen that in the trailer, can we move on now?

How about collecting information where Campi doesn't make sense or is inconsistent?

Let's see...

...how does Godou appear at that window to catch the falling Erica at the beginning?
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-01, 15:01   Link #280
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Yes, we get it, Unlimited Blade Works, Gate of Babylon, shiny shiny, yadayada, we've seen that in the trailer, can we move on now?

How about collecting information where Campi doesn't make sense or is inconsistent?

Let's see...

...how does Godou appear at that window to catch the falling Erica at the beginning?
~It was magic!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen