3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-03-19, 13:08   Link #81
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
Its a massive risk for Macky. Tekkadan could very well fall apart and be useless.

Rustal on the other hand is trying to paint Tekkadan as traitors. Assassinating traitors is an utter waste.

Process of elimination means Nobliss is the only one. It fits his MO and he is the only one with a major gain. Rustal is liable to win anyway. Macky is low on clout.
I forgot that Nobliss would have also had Kudelia's offices watched since he already knows she won't leave Tekkadan and there is a chance that they might come there for aid.

All it takes is the watcher calling, and Nobliss deciding to use them as an example for the media. Also, he can't allow them to get outside contact and telling that they wanted to surrender but Rustal wasn't letting them.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 13:16   Link #82
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Really? Other than Jasley, he's the king of having hired goons in suits go out an try to kill people on the streets. Also, considering he has the power to control the media, I can see him having the power to clear the streets of witnesses too. I don't think Macky has the pull to do that. And since of course they specifically mention that "it's too quiet", it means that wasn't a coincidence. Somebody pulled the people and Gjallarhorn soldiers from that street.
And why he would do it? Whether Tekkadan lives or dies make no difference and if he were to do it he would be smarter about that. Just remember DORT.

McGillis in other hand acted very suspiciously this episode.
Old 2017-03-19, 13:19   Link #83
TheDoctor324

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
The moment the scene cut to Ride and ORga walking down that hallway to Chad, I fuckin knew someone was about to die. I was expecting a sniperr, so the driveby was surprising. But really, Orga's death is just too soon for me. Too many deaths these past few episodes.
I was expecting a sniper shot when Orga was talking to the girls....was just waiting for either one of the girls to bite the bullet....as horrible as it is to say that.....

finally we see Bael actually doing some damage for once, but i'm not convinced that's the full extent of it's abilities....guess we'll have to wait till they get back up to space
TheDoctor324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 13:42   Link #84
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
And why he would do it? Whether Tekkadan lives or dies make no difference and if he were to do it he would be smarter about that. Just remember DORT.

McGillis in other hand acted very suspiciously this episode.
Sorry, I edited it later with his reasoning. Basically it's not about live or die, it's about appearances. Nobliss is in charge of controlling the media. If Tekkadan can get out and tell people the truth, that can cause mixed messages and mess up Rustal's plan.

It could be to silence Tekkadan, but also to make more of an example of them.

After watching it again, I forgot that McGillis didn't even know Tekkadan was going to run rather than fight. Tekkadan totally giving up the fight would be the only reason I could see Macky trying to take over from Tekkadan. He thought they would have continued to fight prior to that as he tells Orga. And by the time he finds out, he's already sealed in to the Tekkadan HQ with the rest of them.

Also, he would have also had to have known all the pieces of Rustal's plan including exact times as well as Orga's own future moves AND that they would need to go to Kudelia's offices. That's a big stretch.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-03-19, 13:47   Link #85
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
He casually ordered the massacre of surrendering non combatants and never felt the slightest remorse at causing the deaths of civilians through his carelessness with the MA. That goes beyond stupidity (of which he is also guilty). So no, his heart isn't in the right place in the least.
To be fair, Iok honestly tried to defeat Mobile Armor before it could do anytyhing. Hy just didn't know that his idi... cough-cough... actions caused the deaths of those innocent farmers.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 13:49   Link #86
Wandering Soul

RIP Orga. His death was sort of poetic: The man that strongly desired to be the King of Mars and would have risked anything for the position ends up being gunned down in the streets. Zack and Ride really should have known better to wear their Tekkadan jackets in public.

At this point Rustal's faction has so much of a advantage, that just about anything completely beating them will probably come off as an asspull.

As usual Iok's plot armor kicks in. This series is going to end with Iok sipping lemonade on a beach while selling his "how to win at life" books.

I chuckled at how Hush covered his face while Atra and Kudelia kissed Mikazuki goodbye.
Old 2017-03-19, 13:50   Link #87
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
All Gali lives for is to kill Macky. He's basically said that this episode.
You know what's ironic? If McGillis was more through in Endmonton, he would have killed Gaelio for sure by slashing or stabbing it a few more times. Even failing that, all of his problems this season would't have happened if he kept radio silence.

On the flipside, Gaelio had a chance to kill McGillis back in the vault when he crashed in with Vidar. McGillis wouldn't have had a chance to get in Bael if he went straight for the kill and Mika only arrived during the ensuing conversation.

So yeah, these two are terrible killers.
Old 2017-03-19, 13:51   Link #88
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
To be fair, Iok honestly tried to defeat Mobile Armor before it could do anytyhing. Hy just didn't know that his idi... cough-cough... actions caused the deaths of those innocent farmers.
You do realize he created his own problem by waking it up in the first place despite several warnings and the fact that he created his own ignorance by ignoring his history lessons on MA which is known knowledge to all the other Seven Stars.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-03-19, 13:52   Link #89
NBG

IBO really will end in a bloodbath won't it

I'm really enjoying this doom and gloom conclusion

Orga... you're death was very fitting

I am sad that you died however I couldn't have asked you to go out any other way

Not saying I wanted Orga to die but this was done extremely well imo

"The fastest way possible"

You reap what you sow. Great send-off
NBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 13:57   Link #90
Olengie

I didn't expect it to end like that.

But when I saw the empty streets again. I knew some shit was going to go down
Olengie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 14:14   Link #91
TheDoctor324

when he was getting shot and i didn't see any blood splash i almost thought he had one of those "John Wick" suits on....
Old 2017-03-19, 14:16   Link #92
Wing Kigu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoctor324 View Post
when he was getting shot and i didn't see any blood splash i almost thought he had one of those "John Wick" suits on....
I thought the same. Nice try scum, Bullet proof vest... Orga? Nooooo!
Wing Kigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 14:57   Link #93
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
Why would Gaelio care about Orga? I don't even think he really knows Orga. They've never met. Also, Gaelio's style doesn't mesh with Mika's. Macky and Mika do well together since they are both in sync but also complete opposites.

All Gali lives for is to kill Macky. He's basically said that this episode.
Damn, I forget that..

While comparing Tamayura with Aria is more like comparing Vividred with SW.
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 15:40   Link #94
Skaddix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Kigu View Post
I thought the same. Nice try scum, Bullet proof vest... Orga? Nooooo!
Actually that is a good point where is the bullet proof vest in this show.

I can see not bother in gundam on gundam and mobile worker combat. But Street fights.....seems obvious.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 15:45   Link #95
FerrusManus

Quote:
Actually that is a good point where is the bullet proof vest in this show.

I can see not bother in gundam on gundam and mobile worker combat. But Street fights.....seems obvious.
They used assault rifles, so they were prepared to take down someone with a bullet proof vest. You would need a heavy ballistic vest with thick ceramic plates to stop rifle bullet from that distance. Also no vest in the world is going to protect your head.
FerrusManus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 15:49   Link #96
Skaddix

Its what 200 or 300 years in the future. Who is to say they don't have superior bullet proof vests.
Obviously it doesn't help your head.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 16:02   Link #97
FerrusManus

Quote:
Its what 200 or 300 years in the future. Who is to say they don't have superior bullet proof vests.
Obviously it doesn't help your head.
More like 500 or 600 years, but I think that firearms also got better over time. And I bet these killers also used rounds that do maximum damage to the human body.
Old 2017-03-19, 16:19   Link #98
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

That raises the question of how Orga successfully shielded Ride.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 16:29   Link #99
FerrusManus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
That raises the question of how Orga successfully shielded Ride.
Projectiles like hollow-points break apart inside the target to do the maximum amount of tissue damage. They normally don't overpenetrate the body. This why police forces around the world use this type of ammo so that they don't hit people behind the suspect they are shooting at.
Old 2017-03-19, 16:31   Link #100
TheDoctor324

adamantium bones that reflected the bullets....who freaking knows....all the muscle they all have maybe....