AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-08-08, 10:39   Link #5621
Temari of Suna
Desert Lily

Send a message via MSN to Temari of Suna Send a message via Yahoo to Temari of Suna
Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

New part to the post. I was wondering if someone would be nice enough to make me a sig using this render?

Last edited by Temari of Suna; 2009-08-15 at 00:11.
Temari of Suna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 15:52   Link #5622
Gaburansu
Wolfy!

Send a message via MSN to Gaburansu

Colored Plz! =3
Spoiler for Pics Manga:

If u decide 2 put name put "Wolfy" Plz ^^

THANKS WUVOO!
Old 2009-08-22, 01:30   Link #5623
Demoney07

hey thx for previous pic i was also wondering if i could get a pic off sasuke with his shirt off from manga part deidra vs sasuke not sure what episode with his grass cuter sword while his mangekyo sharingan activated and a sharingan in the background spinning i need it to be under 25kb though thx if anyone can do it
Demoney07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 04:19   Link #5624
Im_A_MoP

o snaps u can come to this thread and ask for some kinda sig to be made for free. Thats kool. Umm can sum1 make me a sig of naruto with a mangekyou sharingan in his left eye and a regular right eye. He neeeds to be growling with elongated fangs as if he was in kyuubi mode. Umm in his left hand he should be holding the a bucket full of red kool aid and i his right hand there should be a mop lol. Make the mop look as bad4ss as possible. Umm his shoes should be sum black nd white airforce....not the hightops. I want him to be wearing an all black shirt with the uzumaki spiral in the center, You can pick what kinda pants he has on. O yea, nd make the spiral white. Umm nd rite above him I want some kinda type that says," The Janitor" um and to the left it should say "Im A MoP is really awesome" or something like that. The shoes can be changed to slippers if you want to make slippers. Other than that I dont care what else is on there. Thanx
Im_A_MoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 04:22   Link #5625
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_A_MoP View Post
o snaps u can come to this thread and ask for some kinda sig to be made for free. Thats kool. Umm can sum1 make me a sig of naruto with a mangekyou sharingan in his left eye and a regular right eye. He neeeds to be growling with elongated fangs as if he was in kyuubi mode. Umm in his left hand he should be holding the a bucket full of red kool aid and i his right hand there should be a mop lol. Make the mop look as bad4ss as possible. Umm his shoes should be sum black nd white airforce....not the hightops. I want him to be wearing an all black shirt with the uzumaki spiral in the center, You can pick what kinda pants he has on. O yea, nd make the spiral white. Umm nd rite above him I want some kinda type that says," The Janitor" um and to the left it should say "Im A MoP is really awesome" or something like that. The shoes can be changed to slippers if you want to make slippers. Other than that I dont care what else is on there. Thanx
Old 2009-08-22, 05:19   Link #5626
noven

Send a message via AIM to noven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_A_MoP View Post
i would be SO impressed if someone made that happen.
Old 2009-08-22, 05:24   Link #5627
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by noven View Post
i would be SO impressed if someone made that happen.
I would be SO unimpressed.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 05:27   Link #5628
Gin
*Artist

I kind of want to 'shop all those things onto a picture of Naruto.
Old 2009-08-22, 10:45   Link #5629
SkyLight
I rise, you fall!

Send a message via MSN to SkyLight

Timeframe: 20:44 - 20:46.
After Deidera used he created the giant C4 doll of himself and is breathing quite heavy.

Thanks in advance. ^-^
SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-22, 11:16   Link #5630
Demoney07

hey if anyone that is working or willing to work on the avie i suggested i would like to change it to an avie of episode 123 shippuden time 8.29 with a sharingan symbol rotating in the background with the name TEKA some were at bottom and the addition of sasuke holding his grass cuter sword if i could get this under 25kb it be appreciated if you have to delete somethings to get under 25kb ill still accept and if anyone has time i would love to have a sig thats pretty close to my avie
Demoney07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 14:35   Link #5631
BlackRaiden

Hi I'm kinda new here! I was wondering If I can request a animated gif of Pain/Pein/Nagato avatar.
I'll appreciate it. Thanks
BlackRaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 19:53   Link #5632
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLight View Post

Timeframe: 20:44 - 20:46.
After Deidera used he created the giant C4 doll of himself and is breathing quite heavy.

Thanks in advance. ^-^
Here you one with border one with out, both AS safe.
Very nice choice I would say hes smexy~
If you want anything changed tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRaiden View Post
Hi I'm kinda new here! I was wondering If I can request a animated gif of Pain/Pein/Nagato avatar.
I'll appreciate it. Thanks
I did Pein since Nagato hasn't been animated yet..
One with border one without.. both AS safe.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 21:03   Link #5633
SkyLight
I rise, you fall!

Send a message via MSN to SkyLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
Here you one with border one with out, both AS safe.
Very nice choice I would say hes smexy~

I did Pein since Nagato hasn't been animated yet..
One with border one without.. both AS safe.

Awesome, thanks alot.
I think he's just awesome. Sometimes I wish I had such powers like him.
SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-10, 21:10   Link #5634
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLight View Post
Awesome, thanks alot.
I think he's just awesome. Sometimes I wish I had such powers like him.

Glad you liked it, that would be so awesome if some did have powers like him~ You should join my Social Group then if you love him alot

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-09-15, 09:53   Link #5635
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I need to get some perfect loops (from ep 126) of Itachi opening his cloak releasing all of those crows and Naruto standing stoically as the crows circle him…Perfect loops only please (which means loops that look the same the whole time; no stop and start loops please) and rep will be given…I’m at work so I can’t get the timecodes right now but it should be fairly easy to find as it’s in the first scene where Itachi uses genjitsu on Naruto (Forgive me for not having the codes on hand, I just been wanting to request this and finally remembered and wanted to request it before I forgot again)….I’d actually like Naruto being circled by crows as the avatar and I’d like the part where Itachi opens his kimono to release crows as an infinite siggy loop if possible with my name on it…Again rep will be piled-on so help a brutha out^^….
wingdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 19:39   Link #5636
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I need to get some perfect loops (from ep 126) of Itachi opening his cloak releasing all of those crows and Naruto standing stoically as the crows circle him…Perfect loops only please (which means loops that look the same the whole time; no stop and start loops please) and rep will be given…I’m at work so I can’t get the timecodes right now but it should be fairly easy to find as it’s in the first scene where Itachi uses genjitsu on Naruto (Forgive me for not having the codes on hand, I just been wanting to request this and finally remembered and wanted to request it before I forgot again)….I’d actually like Naruto being circled by crows as the avatar and I’d like the part where Itachi opens his kimono to release crows as an infinite siggy loop if possible with my name on it…Again rep will be piled-on so help a brutha out^^….

Okay here you go hope you like it, did as best as I can.
All AS safe should be.

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2009-09-15, 21:58   Link #5637
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Itachi siggy
Old 2009-09-16, 23:24   Link #5638
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

CMHerrera Endrance, thanx...I'm sorry but the avy gif of Naruto I wanted from ep 126 is approx between 9:36 - 9:39, when Naruto's face is just surrounded by circling crows...I need a perfect loop of that...
Old 2009-09-16, 23:56   Link #5639
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
CMHerrera Endrance, thanx...I'm sorry but the avy gif of Naruto I wanted from ep 126 is approx between 9:36 - 9:39, when Naruto's face is just surrounded by circling crows...I need a perfect loop of that...

This the time frame?
Old 2009-09-17, 00:37   Link #5640
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post

This the time frame?
Yeah! Could you slow it down by about .5 secs? That should do it....Sorry for the hassle thanx...

Tags