AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 33 26.61%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 16.94%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 12.90%
7 out of 10 : Good 24 19.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 10 8.06%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 6 4.84%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.81%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.61%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 2.42%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 6.45%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-18, 10:48   Link #301
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
That mofo bitch could just die stuck like the treacherous pig she is. If I were Shu...

..I will not dispose of incompetent minions by sending them into space without a suit, forcing them to walk overboard, or any similar method. Such things carry a chance of the fool surviving long enough to be picked up by the hero, in which case my ex-minion will invariably divulge important information to the hero and/or side with him and suddenly become competent. The same policy holds true with traitors and anyone else I want to get rid of. Instead, I will just have them shot, beheaded, or disposed of in a similar manner that guarantees they will not end up helping the hero...

>Evil Overlord Cellblock D
Seriously....I don't understand what you all are saying? What treachery? The prez never owed Shoe any loyalty...not when for all intents and purposes it seemed like he sent someone to off her.

You can make a case for the others but not her since there was a move by the other side first (namely Manori)

Even if the way she made her move was dumb....well that's coz the writers haven't been making a very smart setting actually
Old 2012-02-18, 10:54   Link #302
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon4281isback View Post
^ Must be if we talked this much about an episode lately...
My point is, a bad show shouldn't have this much discussion. This made other bad anime look extremely bad cause no one suppose to discuss furiously about the bad show itself yet we did it every week.
Old 2012-02-18, 10:54   Link #303
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
In case anyone of you didn't notice...the posts in this thread may reached 300 posts soon. This definitely means something here.
That's because I joined the forum and I have free time,a lot of it,during weekends.

_

What do you guys think about Ayase by the way? What will she do?

Edit: Noobita,we're discussing GC because it has some flaws like any series. If it was perfect,there would be no discussion,only speculations. The less flaws and questions an episode has,the less it will be discussed about.

Also,GC being a bad show is just your opinion and not a solid fact,you need to remember that.
Old 2012-02-18, 10:55   Link #304
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
^ True that..there should be no way something like this anime should have been this much active...Oh well
Old 2012-02-18, 10:56   Link #305
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Seriously....I don't understand what you all are saying? What treachery? The prez never owed Shoe any loyalty...not when for all intents and purposes it seemed like he sent someone to off her.

You can make a case for the others but not her since there was a move by the other side first (namely Manori)

Even if the way she made her move was dumb....well that's coz the writers haven't been making a very smart setting actually
So let pick it out.

She is afraid that Shu sent someone to off her, based on Inori incident right?
So she stick out her ass to get some humping from Nanba.
How will that save her from Shu offing her?

Giving ass to Nanba =/= saving yourself from Shu rage.
Nanba is just one random dude from Shu group of power. He doesn't have any power over Shu he's just a pawn, nothing more nothing less.

Basically she planned a coup d'etat on Shu by selling her ass to random pawn named Nanba for information.
Selling her ass and gettng information for her backstabing wouldn't in any way save her from dying (based on her thinking that Shu want to kill her).

Really what would stop Shu from sending Inori to *finish her job*, Nanba getting some would stop Shu and Inori? Hah pffft no way.

Basically she did that to get info for Gai/GHQ, she couldn't use her smarts so she used her body to get some intel to backstab Shu, in no way it would save her ass from dying if Shu or Inori really wanted to kill her.

So people get your facts straight, she wasn't saving her life, unless she is so stupid that she thinks that common soldier is above general in rank of power.
Old 2012-02-18, 10:59   Link #306
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
But she should know better. She's was a prez! All presidents should know better! She should have been Shu's supporter from the start. All the better if she's played as Shu's adviser.

Nope, instead she helped Gai. Ugh. She totally failed that one.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:00   Link #307
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

She wants to get rid of Shu...

That's clear from the end result. She did not plan on the Immortal One returning at the last minute. So it wasn't for him/GHQ that she did it....

It was either revenge or fear.

I did say the way she did it was dumbly written....like almost everything else.

Seriously....the UN put a vote to eradicate a whole nation?

Quote:
Nope, instead she helped Gai. Ugh. She totally failed that one.
Again...what? No one knew "HE'LL BE BAAAACKKKK!"
Old 2012-02-18, 11:06   Link #308
Xaturas

Quote:
She wants to get rid of Shu...
Thats the true purpose revenge. So people don't make her a saint saying that she wanted to save her life.
As for Gai/GHQ who do you think she talked on the phone to?
Pizza Hut guy?
I don't think that it was her Grandfather either.
Not to mention that since when phones worked in the red zone? Tsugumi had to hack the TV to get picture. And internet worked for them locally so they could talk with eachother. Outside world didn't know they exist. So how come only Arisa use her phone to talk with outside world, and all the kids don't phone their parents ??? Herp Derp.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:08   Link #309
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Quote:
Again...what? No one knew "HE'LL BE BAAAACKKKK!"
Sorry I should have made it clearer:

That hoe did things that helped made the situation where Gai returns even worse. They turn on Shu, leaving him without a right arm and supporters, except for a remaining few that we aren't still sure of.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:13   Link #310
Soji

^the only one that we sure is Inori.
For Ayase ,Tsugumi Argo and who know who...that is a good question.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:17   Link #311
Azuma Denton
~AD~

I may say that Arisa is no leader as well...
Look at the school when she is the student prez. What did she do? Nothing. Shu just keep waiting and waiting for reinforcements to arrive...

And then Shu save her ass...

You cant blame no one when someone steal your role just because you yourself is not competent...

But of course, they are students, not soldiers...
Things can be different then...
Old 2012-02-18, 11:45   Link #312
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
So let pick it out.

She is afraid that Shu sent someone to off her, based on Inori incident right?
So she stick out her ass to get some humping from Nanba.
How will that save her from Shu offing her?

Giving ass to Nanba =/= saving yourself from Shu rage.
Nanba is just one random dude from Shu group of power. He doesn't have any power over Shu he's just a pawn, nothing more nothing less.

Basically she planned a coup d'etat on Shu by selling her ass to random pawn named Nanba for information.
Selling her ass and gettng information for her backstabing wouldn't in any way save her from dying (based on her thinking that Shu want to kill her).

Really what would stop Shu from sending Inori to *finish her job*, Nanba getting some would stop Shu and Inori? Hah pffft no way.

Basically she did that to get info for Gai/GHQ, she couldn't use her smarts so she used her body to get some intel to backstab Shu, in no way it would save her ass from dying if Shu or Inori really wanted to kill her.

So people get your facts straight, she wasn't saving her life, unless she is so stupid that she thinks that common soldier is above general in rank of power.
Arise thought Inori's attack was a warning. She feared her life when Nanba threatened to tell Shu who she was talking with. Assuming the call was coming from someone Shu didn't like, she likely assumed that she would be killed if Nanba told. Thus she sold her body to keep him quiet. She planned the coup to further ensure her survival and also the survival of the other students since she believed Shu had become a tyrannt.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:50   Link #313
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Arise thought Inori's attack was a warning. She feared her life when Nanba threatened to tell Shu who she was talking with. Assuming the call was coming from someone Shu didn't like, she likely assumed that she would be killed if Nanba told. Thus she sold her body to keep him quiet. She planned the coup to further ensure her survival and also the survival of the other students since she believed Shu had become a tyrannt.
The question is, whom was she talking to? My doubts come with how she was not surprised by the Gai's return.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:52   Link #314
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

She even said "he came for us" so yes,Gai's return and Arisa are related.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:55   Link #315
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Mate please ...
First of all she could only call to GHQ because GHQ was blocking all the communication to and from Red Zone. So she was already stupid at that point.

But let say its good.

Why did she plan to back stab him AFTER he got them an exit? What stopped shu from killing her or anyone else before getting out.
Really if thats her reasoning then shes below a middle school grader in the "brain" department. If Shu wanted to kill anyone of them then he would do that long time ago, and just got out with the ones he wanted to.
What she saw in school and how it all worked out, and what she did latter to backstab Shu just doesn't add up.
Its probably bad plotwriting at work, cause I cannot believe that she became so stupid, I would compare her to H NTR chicks who cheat on their lovers/husbands because the other guy had bigger dick or blackmailed them with some masturbation video ^^.

Still even the escape plan was stupid. I mean doesn't the Japan have a sewer system like any town ... Couldn't they just stealthy go under the Wall. After all that wall was moving above the ground ... it didn't cut into sewer system.
Even if GHQ sealed the sewers it still would be easier for them to slip trough than trying to go head on into endlaves ...

Thats why you probably don't see any adults, in red zone. They were smart enough to get out, while kids played some soldiers.

Ohhh and for people saying that they are just a students. Right true right they are.
But Tsugumi/Ayase/Inori and later Argo should be considered Soldiers, both in brains and powers department. Yet they behave like random retards in some romance comedy.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:57   Link #316
Arya

In an earlier post I forgot to mention the major inconsistency of the episode. The Shu *Quoque tu Souta, fili mi* expression. I mean, he has never been his son , nor a friend. Not anymore after Hare.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2012-02-18, 11:59   Link #317
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Mate please ...
First of all she could only call to GHQ because GHQ was blocking all the communication to and from Red Zone. So she was already stupid at that point.

But let say its good.

Why did she plan to back stab him AFTER he got them an exit? What stopped shu from killing her or anyone else before getting out.
Really if thats her reasoning then shes below a middle school grader in the "brain" department. If Shu wanted to kill anyone of them then he would do that long time ago, and just got out with the ones he wanted to.
What she saw in school and how it all worked out, and what she did latter to backstab Shu just doesn't add up.
Its probably bad plotwriting at work, cause I cannot believe that she became so stupid, I would compare her to H NTR chicks who cheat on their lovers/husbands because the other guy had bigger dick or blackmailed them with some masturbation video ^^.

Still even the escape plan was stupid. I mean doesn't the Japan have a sewer system like any town ... Couldn't they just stealthy go under the Wall. After all that wall was moving above the ground ... it didn't cut into sewer system.
Even if GHQ sealed the sewers it still would be easier for them to slip trough than trying to go head on into endlaves ...

Thats why you probably don't see any adults, in red zone. They were smart enough to get out, while kids played some soldiers.

Ohhh and for people saying that they are just a students. Right true right they are.
But Tsugumi/Ayase/Inori and later Argo should be considered Soldiers, both in brains and powers department. Yet they behave like random retards in some romance comedy.
I can understand why Ayase sometimes makes foolish moves...
First, she is a mecha pilot. What good is her if she doesnt pilot mecha? None...

As for Inori. I dont consider her as a soldier.. Just a psycho mascot girl...
And yesh, when she trying to kill Arisa, that is a loyal soldier would do to anyone that threatens her superior well being...

No comment for Tsugumi or Argo...
Old 2012-02-18, 12:27   Link #318
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Inori is a cost-efficient Void clone. Explains the flat chest,why waste extra genes on that?
Old 2012-02-18, 12:34   Link #319
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
Inori is a cost-efficient Void clone. Explains the flat chest,why waste extra genes on that?
Yeah Arisa is better she has bigger boobs, and like it up the ass. *runs*

/sarcasm
Old 2012-02-18, 12:37   Link #320
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

Hare was pretty decent too,but nothing beats Mana.

Shu,lets have crystal babies.