AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-05, 11:32   Link #61
Q_Falconer
Storm Ninja

Trust me, it's NOT going to happen. However, I'm not saying that the 4th can't still be alive somehow...
Q_Falconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 12:20   Link #62
A.N.B.U

i agree if the fourth was alive i think it would be awsome, but the fact tha people think he saved the village to become the enemy of what would seem to be the world seems stupid, but to think that we may get to see him fight again seems pretty sweet, especially if kakashi gaiden doesnt get made into anime.
A.N.B.U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 12:28   Link #63
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I'd say judging from the looks of the AL and the jutsu's...then i can understand that people think he is the 4th. But like you mentioned....something extremely serious should've happened if the 4th would end up like scum.

Orochimaru was crazy from the beginning...and feared by his own comrades (Ibiki) while the 4th seemed the complete opposite. Not to mention...he became Hokage....what reason would he have to turn against the world...or leave Konoha? (Doesnt make sense at all)

So like you ANBU, i dont believe in it...and i will be disappointed aswell..
Old 2007-03-05, 13:11   Link #64
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

I think it'd be retarded if the 4th was still alive.
Old 2007-03-05, 18:20   Link #65
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
I think it'd be retarded if the 4th was still alive.
unless he was naruto.
w8, its still kinda r-tard-ish.
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 12:14   Link #66
tyr2000ca

Need help with 2 questions!!!!!!!

Hi all,

This is a simple question I think people can help me answer.

I have read on some other narutos forums about a Masashi Kishimoto interview concerning Naruto Part 2.

Giving me a problem such to tracking it down. So I hope someone can answer my questions and maybe give me links or scans.

The reason why.....I have a shaky theory about the future chapters in Naruto, but I want some decent sources.

1.) Does Masashi Kishimoto in any of his interviews hint of something major will happen in Naruto?

2.) Does he mention any specific character that will be involved in the major event?

Any help will be appreciated.......after I get enought responses, I will post my theory if the answers I get are the ones I want.

Thanks.

Naruto + Sakura = Love is Endless
tyr2000ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-09, 13:40   Link #67
ShikaShika
無罪

I wanna know why Sai was specifically said to look and sound like Sasuke. I can't imagine that was said for no particular reason, but it hasn't been elaborated on either, for quite some time.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 18:46   Link #68
Lon3wolf3
Banned

[Manga] What is the plan of Sasuke???

What is Sasuke planning to do??? What is the point of getting Karin and seigetsu and another person with him???? what is he aiming to do

Is he planning to charge on Akatsuki straight away or is he planning to return to konoha and attack it and something???
Even i can't really say that Sasuke is sasuke? you know, i am not buying it that he broke up Orochimaru's jutsu just like that..... and if this was how kishi wanted to ended it then what was even the point of showing orochimaru in first place.... i have a doubt that Sasuke is taken over by orochimaru or something

Last edited by Lon3wolf3; 2007-04-02 at 19:09.
Lon3wolf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 18:55   Link #69
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Sasuke will rule the world.

Karin + Juugo + Suigetsu = Hatred...He doesn't lack anything anymore.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 19:09   Link #70
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

It will be sorta like a clash at the end of the manga Naruto/Sasuke, Karin/Sakura and Sai/Juugo...
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 19:11   Link #71
Lon3wolf3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
It will be sorta like a clash at the end of the manga Naruto/Sasuke, Karin/Sakura and Sai/Juugo...
so u saying that is more like to make that clash.... only for that... he is gathering all other members
Old 2007-04-02, 19:18   Link #72
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Well....another possibility is that he may be gathering all of those people of find

and take out Itachi and at that exact same time Naruto and co. will be there as well, then its an all out

brawl!!!! just some random thoughts....
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 19:25   Link #73
Lon3wolf3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
Well....another possibility is that he may be gathering all of those people of find

and take out Itachi and at that exact same time Naruto and co. will be there as well, then its an all out

brawl!!!! just some random thoughts....
well now it makes a bit sense
Old 2007-04-02, 19:59   Link #74
Hir0

Sasuke is probally targeting Akatsuki so he could get his revenge.

The only reason y he probally picked Karin is because she has similar Uchiha chicken hair so that his clan can be restored : P
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 02:26   Link #75
baalthaczaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0 View Post
Sasuke is probally targeting Akatsuki so he could get his revenge.

The only reason y he probally picked Karin is because she has similar Uchiha chicken hair so that his clan can be restored : P
well guessing from his lack of interest in the opposite sex (very unlike naruto) im saying that there is gonna be a little naruto waaay before there would be a young sasuke. he might just kill himself after he kills itachi.
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 04:48   Link #76
Rahan

The clash might happen sooner than "at the end of the manga". He may be building a team to beat Team7, capture Naruto and lure Itachi.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 05:46   Link #77
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Well for one Sasuke wouldn't attack Konoha. Simply, because he has no reason 2. He seems to be against killing without reason. From what I'm feeling he wants to avoid Naruto as much as possible. As it is atm he really needs Karin, Juugo and Suigetsu for something he needs to do which doesn't only require power. He said to Suigetsu(or was it against Karin >.> <.< ) that he needs Karin even though there are stronger people. I really don't think this team is strong enough to even put a scratch on Akatsuki unless they do it 4v1. Though this based on being Suigetsu 7 mist swordsmen fanboii, while Akatsuki actually has one of those swords who's probably strong(or strongest) within the 7 swordsmen. At least seeing how Kisame looks down on Zabuza(though he seems to have liked Zabuza)
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 05:51   Link #78
Rahan

He has a reason : catching Itachi. He is clearly ready to sacrifice everything to get him. And he isn't stupid enough to attack directly Konoha to get Naruto.

And the team seems well built :
One female (starting to act like a fangirl) for Sakura, one psycho for the emotionless Sai and Zabuza's sword gets a rematch with Kakashi.

If he was after Akatsuki, he'll bring in more mens, if he was only after the Itachi - Kisame pair, he would go alone (Kisame would let them play) or with only one ninja to take care of Kisame.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 06:03   Link #79
2nr

i got a theory:
it seems like karin is able to sense a persons chakra from a far distance (which could be one of the unique abilities sasuke mentions), this is evident when sasuke and suigetsu were walking towards the lair, and karin goes 'that chakra..', she knew it was sasuke's (and it seems he was still a little far away) so my guess is sasuke is on the hunt for someone (other than juugo and itachi) that is of special interest to him.. i dont think hes going after itachi yet cuz imo, he aint strong enough. now sasuke has said that hes planned this awhile ago and he picked them all out from the start, so it is safe to assume that each of them have something (other than strength) that sasuke needs. what we know for sure so far is that suigetsu can turn to liquid which is useful for sneaking into places and he can also "hulk up", but i think sasuke really needs him for that liquid ability. unfortunately, for u readers of this post.. at this point my theory is going "to be continued" cuz it's late and my mind cant think.. ahahaaaaa. nite
2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-03, 06:08   Link #80
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

sasuke regrouping 7 swordsman of the mist vs akatsuki......
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote