AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-11, 18:45   Link #321
MainCharacter
All Evils of the World

Spoiler for spoiler about spoiler about stats:

Last edited by MainCharacter; 2010-11-11 at 18:58.
Old 2010-11-11, 19:19   Link #322
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSelfDestruct View Post
Spoiler for spoiler about spoiler about stats:
Spoiler for :3:
Old 2010-11-11, 23:38   Link #323
Kudfan101
One with the force.

EX question

I have a question about EX version.
I was wondering if you could somehow edit out the hentai scenes?
I would really like to pay the extra routes,however I can't play the adult ones....
Old 2010-11-11, 23:43   Link #324
Aaerul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudfan101 View Post
I have a question about EX version.
I was wondering if you could somehow edit out the hentai scenes?
I would really like to pay the extra routes,however I can't play the adult ones....
Play the console version little busters converted, on PS2 and PSP.
http://www.play-asia.com/Little_Bust...f-70-3ylz.html
Old 2010-11-12, 10:36   Link #325
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Alternatively, just Ctrl past them. Also, a majority of them are skippable by simply not choosing a choice.
Old 2010-11-12, 14:44   Link #326
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
Alternatively, just Ctrl past them. Also, a majority of them are skippable by simply not choosing a choice.
So,I can do a certain character's route and not encounter any hentai scenes,and still get the whole route?

@Aaerul So the PS2 and PSP version is non-hentai?
Well,unfortunately,I don't have a PSP and my PS2 is....well,not that great,so paying 70$ would be a waste for the PS2 version....

I guess I could CTRL past them...but,I wouldn't know when they are going to pop up...

Last edited by Kudfan101; 2010-11-12 at 16:24.
Old 2010-11-12, 19:01   Link #327
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Any particular reason you don't want to see the H-scenes?

Well, if you can read japanese the memorial edition is the EX version minus the hentai, so that would be perfect for you I'm not sure if that is available by itself though, I know it was originally released as a KEY package.
Old 2010-11-12, 19:11   Link #328
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealTRXD View Post
Any particular reason you don't want to see the H-scenes?

Well, if you can read japanese the memorial edition is the EX version minus the hentai, so that would be perfect for you I'm not sure if that is available by itself though, I know it was originally released as a KEY package.
1. I'm not old enough
2. I don't like those types of scenes in the games I play.
Hmm..I can't read Japanese,although i've really wanted to try learning recently....
There wouldn't happen to be an english patch for the Memorial version,would there?
Old 2010-11-12, 20:13   Link #329
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
So,I can do a certain character's route and not encounter any hentai scenes,and still get the whole route?

@Aaerul So the PS2 and PSP version is non-hentai?
Well,unfortunately,I don't have a PSP and my PS2 is....well,not that great,so paying 70$ would be a waste for the PS2 version....

I guess I could CTRL past them...but,I wouldn't know when they are going to pop up...
Well, let's see:
-Komari's is in her bad end. One of the CG is in a seperate place though on second playthrough or later - you COULD skip it by choosing, but I don't remember if that choice is essential for any routes
-Kurugaya's is skippable by not choosing to see it (if I remember correctly)
-Kud has two, one of them can be skipped by not choosing to see it, the other is in... err, a seperate ending
-One of the two in Mio's route is in her bad end, the other is only viewable by playing through it twice
-Both of rin's are only viewable by playing through Refrain twice, and can be skipped by choice anyways
-Sasami's is also skippable by not choosing everything correctly. This does change the ending somewhat, but it's not really that important (about the same difference as Fuuko's two endings in Clannad).

So in the end, only Haruka (one is not skippable), Kanata and Saya's are not skippable (and maybe that one CG for Komari).

Also I'm not sure why you would comment that you "won't know when they're going to pop up", because it's pretty hard to not see them coming But if it helps, "Ecstasy Sha la la" accompanies two of the three unskippable scenes (and is only used in one non-H-scene in Kud's Route from what I can remember), so there you go.
Old 2010-11-12, 20:39   Link #330
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

Quote:
1. I'm not old enough
2. I don't like those types of scenes in the games I play.
Hmm..I can't read Japanese,although i've really wanted to try learning recently....
There wouldn't happen to be an english patch for the Memorial version,would there?
If you can't read japanese the only option you have is the original Little Busters, none of the extra content from EX have been translated, three have been done for the original so far
Old 2010-11-12, 20:49   Link #331
kyosak
poo

Hold the CTRL key down for ~10 seconds and your problem is solved.
Old 2010-11-12, 22:44   Link #332
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
Well, let's see:
-Komari's is in her bad end. One of the CG is in a seperate place though on second playthrough or later - you COULD skip it by choosing, but I don't remember if that choice is essential for any routes
-Kurugaya's is skippable by not choosing to see it (if I remember correctly)
-Kud has two, one of them can be skipped by not choosing to see it, the other is in... err, a seperate ending
-One of the two in Mio's route is in her bad end, the other is only viewable by playing through it twice
-Both of rin's are only viewable by playing through Refrain twice, and can be skipped by choice anyways
-Sasami's is also skippable by not choosing everything correctly. This does change the ending somewhat, but it's not really that important (about the same difference as Fuuko's two endings in Clannad).

So in the end, only Haruka (one is not skippable), Kanata and Saya's are not skippable (and maybe that one CG for Komari).

Also I'm not sure why you would comment that you "won't know when they're going to pop up", because it's pretty hard to not see them coming But if it helps, "Ecstasy Sha la la" accompanies two of the three unskippable scenes (and is only used in one non-H-scene in Kud's Route from what I can remember), so there you go.
Thanks for the info,this'll be helpful if I decide to go with EX and just skip the H-scenes.

Too bad Saya's,Kanata's,and Haruka's are non-skippable...
Saya was one of the major factors that made me wanna play EX,Kanata looked interesting to me also,and Haruka has been one of my favorite characters (below Kud) ever since I started playing,just for her random moments lol

Never played a game whith H-scenes before,so I didn't know they were easy to see coming XD

Little Busters! is my first Visual Novel I've played,and I saw some songs with Saya in them on Youtube,which looked cool,and made me want to play the EX version,but the H-scenes turned me off...

Clannad is set for my second VN play,since I loved the anime so much,if I can find an english patch for it

@TheRealTRXD
Yeah,I hope someone decides to translate the EX version after the original,and hopefully I can learn some Kanji so I can read it myself XD
Old 2010-11-13, 05:13   Link #333
JJDunn
The Basic One

Send a message via MSN to JJDunn
@Kudfan101
Clannad was my first visual novel and I thought it was great, couldn't think weather that or the anime was better but the VN had a few other surprises the anime didn't include. There is an English patch, but you'll need to find the walkthrough if you want all CGs and other stuff

No hope. No cure.
Old 2010-11-13, 10:04   Link #334
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJDunn View Post
@Kudfan101
Clannad was my first visual novel and I thought it was great, couldn't think weather that or the anime was better but the VN had a few other surprises the anime didn't include. There is an English patch, but you'll need to find the walkthrough if you want all CGs and other stuff
There is an english patch?
Been searching with no luck....
I think the anime is my favorite that I've ever watched.
It was the second series that I watched I believe.
I'll keep trying to find the english patch.
Old 2010-11-13, 18:21   Link #335
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Quote:
There is an english patch?
Been searching with no luck....
I think the anime is my favorite that I've ever watched.
It was the second series that I watched I believe.
I'll keep trying to find the english patch.
Clannad does have an English patch but it's based on an unproofread translation so there are some errors (especially towards the end of AS).
Old 2010-11-13, 19:03   Link #336
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

The english patch of Clannad is very good, it does have a few errors in it, but nothing that is more serious than just looking weird, like people calling Tomoya "No string with him, make a ticket about it!" for a while near the end of Fuuko's route. It's actually very well done with few errors for how huge it is.

I would say you should play Clannad first whilst waiting for LB to be further translated, the entire game should take you about two months if your commited to it (like I was).

Also, I don't know how you've managed to google "Clannad enlgish translation" and not find one
Old 2010-11-13, 19:26   Link #337
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Thumbs up

Quote:
The english patch of Clannad is very good, it does have a few errors in it, but nothing that is more serious than just looking weird, like people calling Tomoya "No string with him, make a ticket about it!" for a while near the end of Fuuko's route. It's actually very well done with few errors for how huge it is.

I would say you should play Clannad first whilst waiting for LB to be further translated, the entire game should take you about two months if your commited to it (like I was).

Also, I don't know how you've managed to google "Clannad enlgish translation" and not find one
lol,I actually had just found a patch for it a few hours ago,thanks anyway though XD

Yeah,I'll be busy with Clannad for a while,and I'll probably stay commited to it,at least for a while,whilst waiting for the rest of LB to be translated ( I shall be waiting for you my Kudryavka!)

But,man,this is sure nostalgic~
Got up a bit past the part where you first run into Kotomi,that scene never fails to make me laugh,she's by far my favorite character on there XD

BTW,is the game's AS the same as the anime AS?
Cause I really want to run into the scenes where Kotomi plays the violin XD

I also love the CGs in Clannad.
Oh,and before I forget,who sings the Opening theme?
I know eufonius did the music,but is the person who sung the song just a member of Eufonius,or is she an artist that worked with Eufonius?

Oh,and @JJDunn I love that sig XD

Retarded vs. Moe
KNOW THE
DIFFERENCE

XD

I dunno why it took me so long to find the patch for it,I guess my googling skills have gone down in the past month or so lol.

I also found a pretty interesting Kinetic Novel while I was searching for the patch called "True Remembrance",which has been occupying my time today,and has proved to be quite good so far,and is comepletely free to download.

If you have the time,I'd recommend downloading it,since It's fully translated already.

And,how do I set a picture as my sig and avatar?

Last edited by Kudfan101; 2010-11-13 at 20:02.
Old 2010-11-13, 21:25   Link #338
TheRealTRXD
Not making an impression

That's great, its always cool to see people starting to play Clannad But please dear god, follow this guide, you will miss soooo much if you don't. And follow the route order too, for the same reason.

My favorite route is Kyou's, it is so much better than it was portrayed in the OVA.

As for the after story, I wouldn't know because I never saw the second season of Clannad, but Kotomi isn't in the game version of After story (she isn't anywhere except her arc, she's probably the most secluded in the game), Tomoyo can be in briefly, and Kyou is there, Fuuko plays an important part (if you play your cards right through the school life arc).
Old 2010-11-13, 22:17   Link #339
Kudfan101
One with the force.

Cool

Quote:
That's great, its always cool to see people starting to play Clannad But please dear god, follow this guide, you will miss soooo much if you don't. And follow the route order too, for the same reason.

My favorite route is Kyou's, it is so much better than it was portrayed in the OVA.

As for the after story, I wouldn't know because I never saw the second season of Clannad, but Kotomi isn't in the game version of After story (she isn't anywhere except her arc, she's probably the most secluded in the game), Tomoyo can be in briefly, and Kyou is there, Fuuko plays an important part (if you play your cards right through the school life arc).
I'll definitely remember that guide,and will follow it very carefully.

When I watched the anime,I had no idea even the word "Visual Novel" existed,but,boy am I glad I know now XD

I think I watched the OVA for Kyou,but it's very vaguely in the back of my mind,,and I don't think I enjoyed it as much as the actual story line,but Kyou will forever remain one of my top favorite anime characters,for her amazing accuracy with those dictionaries XD

Kotomi was always my favorite in the anime,too bad they didn't put her in the AS part of the game,she made for some hilarious moments in the anime AS.

If you ever find the time to watch the anime AS,I reccommend it,especially if you like tear-jerkers(at least it was a tear-jerker for me).
They toned down the comedy in AS anime,but it's still a little bit there,I guess they wanted to focus on the romance and drama more though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 2010-11-14, 07:22   Link #340
JJDunn
The Basic One

Send a message via MSN to JJDunn
Kotomi and Tomoyo have always been my favorite in the anime and the VN. Not just the arc but the actual characters. Oh and Akio during his arc in AS.

Looks like Mio's route is 65% completed. I guess it'll be done near the end of this month or the start of December.

No hope. No cure.
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation