AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2021-03-30, 17:17   Link #61
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I've never seen Cherry Blossoms used that way, but I can't say it's not effective .
Old 2021-04-06, 22:24   Link #62
SILENTANIMELOVER

Episodes 9 and 10 are out now. The next two episodes will end the season and series.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-07, 05:46   Link #63
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILENTANIMELOVER View Post
Episodes 9 and 10 are out now. The next two episodes will end the season and series.
No, they won't.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-09, 04:43   Link #64
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

I hate that this isn't getting more attention, but then again with the quality of subs coming out only the most dedicated fan would still continue watching (like me lol) so it's understandable
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-09, 21:47   Link #65
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
I hate that this isn't getting more attention, but then again with the quality of subs coming out only the most dedicated fan would still continue watching (like me lol) so it's understandable
I wish this series was more popular too. I don't know why the OVAs aren't getting better subs.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-29, 01:56   Link #66
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 08:42.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-28, 22:21   Link #67
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
No, they won't.
Well, you were right on episodes 11 and 12 of the fourth OVA season not being the end of Strike The Blood. There's been some good news for Strike The Blood fans. The Warner Bros. Japan Anime YouTube channel made an official announcement for the final season of the StB OVA:

Can we get a new thread for this upcoming final season of this OVA series?
Old 2021-06-28, 23:10   Link #68
Frontier

Can't believe we're already getting a complete adaption .
Old 2021-06-29, 08:02   Link #69
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
Well, you were right on episodes 11 and 12 of the fourth OVA season not being the end of Strike The Blood. There's been some good news for Strike The Blood fans. The Warner Bros. Japan Anime YouTube channel made an official announcement for the final season of the StB OVA:
Well, I was expecting nothing less . Everything else would have been nonsensical. Question now is, how many episodes. They could do Vol.22 in 3-4 episodes, but that is stupid. Since we never got a film with 7/8 why not include it here. It is baffling to me that we never have seen Kojou's origin. I would laugh if it turns out that this has been the plan all along.

Old 2021-06-29, 11:01   Link #70
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Can't believe we're already getting a complete adaption .
How many LN series get to have a complete anime adaptation by OVA, anyway? Can't be that many.

Quote:
Well, I was expecting nothing less . Everything else would have been nonsensical. Question now is, how many episodes. They could do Vol.22 in 3-4 episodes, but that is stupid. Since we never got a film with 7/8 why not include it here. It is baffling to me that we never have seen Kojou's origin. I would laugh if it turns out that this has been the plan all along.
I think this must have been a close thing. The financial backers could have pulled the plug at any time. But the fandom must have pulled through in terms of disc sales to keep the backers interested enough. By how much, though?

Yes, we needed a prequel film for volumes 7 and 8 so we could see Kojou's origin.
Old 2021-06-29, 11:55   Link #71
Estzero1

Quote:

By how much, though?
Since that OVA format started, every volume has sold at least 7-8k consistently, which shows it's working. This construct should be used more often.

Old 2021-06-29, 14:37   Link #72
Mazryonh

Quote:
Since that OVA format started, every volume has sold at least 7-8k consistently, which shows it's working. This construct should be used more often.
Indeed it should. I would have loved to see OVA seasons for LN series like Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?, for instance.
Old 2021-07-03, 13:40   Link #73
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
My only problem with this format is the lack of quality subs. I'm seriously considering throwing money at any fansubber at this point just to get decent subs, even though I know I can't afford it

I've even resorted to watching the raws of ep 11 and 12 just to get my fix. Also I've read somewhere else that they're planning all 12 episodes for vol 22? or maybe I read it wrong.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-03, 14:15   Link #74
Estzero1

Quote:
My only problem with this format is the lack of quality subs. I'm seriously considering throwing money at any fansubber at this point just to get decent subs, even though I know I can't afford it

I've even resorted to watching the raws of ep 11 and 12 just to get my fix. Also I've read somewhere else that they're planning all 12 episodes for vol 22? or maybe I read it wrong.
Understandable. It takes time. Just be patient. As for the episodes, I have no clue. Unless we get the number, it's hard to speculate. 4 Episodes would probably be enough, but there will be most likely more than 4, since they won't do a final "season" with only 4 episodes.

Old 2021-07-03, 16:30   Link #75
Mazryonh

Quote:

Yeah, who do we have to pay to get good subs around here for this underappreciated series?

Quote:
Understandable. It takes time. Just be patient. As for the episodes, I have no clue. Unless we get the number, it's hard to speculate. 4 Episodes would probably be enough, but there will be most likely more than 4, since they won't do a final "season" with only 4 episodes.
Volume 22's contents could be covered by just 4 episodes? How did you arrive at that figure? Also, there are still Volumes 7 & 8 that haven't been covered yet by the anime.
Old 2021-07-03, 17:15   Link #76
Estzero1

Quote:

Volume 22's contents could be covered by just 4 episodes? How did you arrive at that figure?
That's just an assumption on my part, based on the volume pages. There is this possibility that they could extend it to 6, but more than that would be ridiculous.

Old 2021-07-04, 13:59   Link #77
Mazryonh

Quote:
That's just an assumption on my part, based on the volume pages. There is this possibility that they could extend it to 6, but more than that would be ridiculous.
4 episodes seems a little short for a final season. How about adapting Kojou's Origin story from Volumes 7 & 8 first, then finishing things off with an adaptation of Vol. 22?
Old 2021-07-04, 14:28   Link #78
Estzero1

Quote:
4 episodes seems a little short for a final season. How about adapting Kojou's Origin story from Volumes 7 & 8 first, then finishing things off with an adaptation of Vol. 22?
Exactly. Only just 4 episodes is to short. That's why I hope there will be a twist. We just have to wait for an annoucement, then we will see.

Old 2021-07-30, 05:28   Link #79
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 06:14.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-31, 17:35   Link #80
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Is this the only promotional picture available of the StB heroines in a wedding dress? Even Yume got an illustration of her imagining herself in a wedding dress getting married to Kojou in one volume, so I thought we'd see a promo picture of her in one too.