AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-10-20, 09:39   Link #22581
borisdrakoni

^Hajime's journey to conquer the labyrinths and return home is actually the main point of the story. The various villains he comes across along the way are in fact incidental to the plot. There's even a bonus short story from volume 1 that discusses that very point in a conversation Hajime had with his parents about a protagonist summoned to another world who just happens to defeat everyone along the way while going home.

Good chapter this week. Unsurprisingly, even the beast king has fallen under Shea's charm, and she still hasn't had a chance to tell anyone that she's already married. Fortunately, Hajime has finally realized that she was summoned to another world and has gone to pick her up after reawakening his godslayer persona. Next chapter ought to be fun, though it looks like the author is busy with the novel again, so an update next week is questionable.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 09:43   Link #22582
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
^Hajime's journey to conquer the labyrinths and return home is actually the main point of the story. The various villains he comes across along the way are in fact incidental to the plot. There's even a bonus short story from volume 1 that discusses that very point in a conversation Hajime had with his parents about a protagonist summoned to another world who just happens to defeat everyone along the way while going home.

Good chapter this week. Unsurprisingly, even the beast king has fallen under Shea's charm, and she still hasn't had a chance to tell anyone that she's already married. Fortunately, Hajime has finally realized that she was summoned to another world and has gone to pick her up after reawakening his godslayer persona. Next chapter ought to be fun, though it looks like the author is busy with the novel again, so an update next week is questionable.
how long had Shia been summoned?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 10:13   Link #22583
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
how long had Shia been summoned?
There's apparently a bit of a time dilation going on. Time in the Balted kingdom's world seems to run about 4 times faster than time on Earth. Shea was summoned 2 hours after leaving the Nagumo home, and has spent around 16 hours in the other world, for a total of 18 hours. On the other hand, only around 6 hours have gone by on Earth since Shea went to Akiba by the time Hajime realized she's gone.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-20, 13:52   Link #22584
silenceblade

After the main series ended, the author has been doing anything he wanted.
I would have loved it if he focus more on Tortus or just one new world as there is no consistency with the multi-universe. Well, since the character are op you can't really do a battle scene anymore (though to be fair after the second half of the main series only the gods could be an enemy to Hajime).
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:17   Link #22585
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Mmm, I can understand some of the reader's issues w/ this arc.

Shia's usually the adorable level headed straight man but we don't really find ourselves caring much about her current co-stars & their tropey eccentricities. Her chemistry w/ them lacks impact & mostly pretty 'meh' & leaves much to be desired from the usual.
El Rue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, webnovel