AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2015-06-10, 13:38   Link #781
Legault

After 12k yen (15k technically but Apple screwed me off 3k and after the whole week fighting several companies to even be able to get the yen cards I'm just dismissing it as my rotten luck, that and I can't fight in japanese to begin with), I didn't manage to get a single Shizuku ;_;, only consolation was a single Mayumi, but of course I'd get 2 Mizukis and a bunch of random Juumonji/Masaki cards, sigh, I even had a Shizuku show up once but it was just for a 5* Maid one, not even the 6* >_>, I note a pattern, on the qipao event I got the same results, I guess we'll see on the next gacha how it goes.

O̶h̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶3̶5̶0̶,̶ ̶N̶e̶k̶o̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶i̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶U̶l̶t̶i̶m̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶T̶a̶t̶s̶u̶y̶a̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶c̶u̶e̶!̶ scratch that, 368311, I got a beefier Tatsuya this time.

At exactly 50 counts now, I'm starting to get my lowbies killed because of bad judgement sometimes, still, I should make the last 10 even having to do 2-3 tries per kill I hope, thankfully as deko4 said the Boss' bar gets saved even if your team wipes, talking about 50 kills, I'm scared to use that UR Skill card on my Neko Mari, she's at 7 skill but I don't know just how good that UR card is, could be wasting a lot of skill if I used it on her, guess I'll save it for the next cool fresh skill I get, ah, Mayumi looks so cute on that wedding dress <3, too bad they had to pair her up with Juumonji :/, I'm not holding my breath for another event of this type that stars Shizuku since the video showcased this event as the main thing, sad, but the show must go on.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-06-10 at 15:12.
Legault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-10, 14:18   Link #782
deko4

https://twitter.com/mahoukaLZ_PR/sta...04350142349312

according to this post, reaching that 230,000 (global) goal so quickly impressed the team so much they're thinking of adding an extra reward.
deko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-10, 19:04   Link #783
type-R!

Currently at lv37 with 256320 points. I also made the mistake to disable Tatsuya's special and got wiped out instantly. So far I've only got one red 6 star Leo (wedding with Erika) with the gaccha tickets that you can get. He is still at lvl 58 but already has 10723 of normal attack. I wish the limit break cards weren't that expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legault View Post
After 12k yen (15k technically but Apple screwed me off 3k and after the whole week fighting several companies to even be able to get the yen cards I'm just dismissing it as my rotten luck, that and I can't fight in japanese to begin with), I didn't manage to get a single Shizuku ;_;, only consolation was a single Mayumi, but of course I'd get 2 Mizukis and a bunch of random Juumonji/Masaki cards, sigh, I even had a Shizuku show up once but it was just for a 5* Maid one, not even the 6* >_>, I note a pattern, on the qipao event I got the same results, I guess we'll see on the next gacha how it goes.

O̶h̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶h̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶3̶6̶5̶3̶5̶0̶,̶ ̶N̶e̶k̶o̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶i̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶U̶l̶t̶i̶m̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶T̶a̶t̶s̶u̶y̶a̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶c̶u̶e̶!̶ scratch that, 368311, I got a beefier Tatsuya this time.

At exactly 50 counts now, I'm starting to get my lowbies killed because of bad judgement sometimes, still, I should make the last 10 even having to do 2-3 tries per kill I hope, thankfully as deko4 said the Boss' bar gets saved even if your team wipes, talking about 50 kills, I'm scared to use that UR Skill card on my Neko Mari, she's at 7 skill but I don't know just how good that UR card is, could be wasting a lot of skill if I used it on her, guess I'll save it for the next cool fresh skill I get, ah, Mayumi looks so cute on that wedding dress <3, too bad they had to pair her up with Juumonji :/, I'm not holding my breath for another event of this type that stars Shizuku since the video showcased this event as the main thing, sad, but the show must go on.
How do you get to add money to your account? (assuming you are not in japan with a non-japanese google account? I tried the VPN way but had no luck.
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 00:09   Link #784
Legault

Assuming you have IOS, you need to buy a Japanese Itunes Gift card (google it, and compare prices, some places sell them for twice as much as others), then go to your app store, scroll all the way down and choose the left option above your Apple ID, after putting your password touch the first blue option, you can either take a photo of the code (if they gave you an image) or manually type the code on the text part, if the code works you'll have that amount added to your balance and can then buy what you want from the japanese app store, that's how I did it, as for Android, I'd guess it'd be around the same? if you're using something else then yeah, I've no idea.

Ah right, I'm sure if you buy them directly using your card it'll probably get flagged as suspicious activity since all the vendors I saw are based on Asia (kinda obvious I know), then you'll have to talk to your bank and stuff, also be mindful of the time zone, codes usually take somewhere around 8 to 16 hours, sometimes more, (and sometimes your vendor's asking for several identifications and stuff and your first buy takes a week to get through >_>)

Whoops, didn't read the non-japanese part, yeah, I can't help you there.

4 more kills, I'm gonna keep killing Mayaka for the cards I guess, the rewards are good enough, here's hoping the extra reward is something awesome (Give me a Bride Shizuku or riot!) :P

Extra rewards are. okayish, more gacha tickets for the second gacha and another LB card at 1.23M kills with a bunch of SR Mayaka cards and SR exp gift in there as well, here's hoping we reach the 1.23M mark.

The game is trolling me, every single time Mayaka's on the low side (where I can kill her no matter who) I keep getting lvl 50+ UR 70+ Tatsuyas on the support, meanwhile, whenever I start a fresh one I have to keep reloading the support page for 2-3 minutes to get one, mostly 30s with a 70, if I wait that long.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-06-12 at 15:15.
Old 2015-06-11, 20:11   Link #785
oopysirc

At level 78 now and I think it is safe to say that playing anymore of the event is counterproductive. Die way too fast to really get off much damage off Mayaka.

Max Damage at 487,715.

The rewards you obtain from killing Mayaka can be found in the information page for the special event. The only special cards you can get is Ichijou and Miyuki.

Edit: Anyone get past level 80 with consistent winning? Don't even care about how much damage is dealt to Mayaka at this stage. Surviving is the biggest issue. Shield tactics don't work due to pretty much all their specials countering it. Canceling spells results with insta-wipe. They are so fast and tanky that slowing them is meaningless. Obviously not going to out-heal their attacks.

Last edited by oopysirc; 2015-06-12 at 20:28.
oopysirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 01:32   Link #786
Legault

New Event time!, as you may have guessed from looking at the new gacha and the rewards from the event, it's a timed wave battle, but with a twist!, there are 3 versions of it, all cost 20 BP but here's the twist, they come in 25, 15 and 10 flavor, the number indicates not only how much time you start with, but also how hard the waves are in general with 25 having enemies dying to a 2-3x chain, and 10 making AoE attackers almost useless on the second to last battle, I tried 10 first and couldn't get past the second to last battle with the Juumonji duo, netting me 620 points, meanwhile when I did the 25 I aced it with lots of time left, and got 608 points, I'm guessing if you'd manage to finish 10 you'd get at least twice as much points!, so take your pick ladies and gentlemen!, push yourselves to the limit, though you should also know when you're biting more than you can chew :P

Wave 1: A combination of Blue, Red, and Yellow Mobs (I've seen anything from 8 to 3 mobs)
Wave 2: 1 Yellow, 2 Blue, and 2 Red Mobs, 1 Red Leo, 1 Red Lina
Wave 3: 1-2 Red Juumonjis, Juumonji's special is a regen buff that heals him at fixed intervals ( the healing is higher depending on the difficulty)
Wave 4: 1 Yellow, 1 Blue, and 2 Red Mobs, 1 Yellow A-chan, 1 Leo and 1 Lina, A-chan's special is an AoE gauge reset

I've seen the gold drop from both 15 and 10, I'd guess it drops a lot more on higher difficulties, but I've been wrong before.

Right now I'm doing 15 and get quite a lot of near misses, 15 grants 750-850 per clear, don't think I can challenge 10 with my group, alas I'm still using Mirage Bat's Miyuki and Mizuki, which do laughable damage against the Juumonji duo so I always get stuck there, here's hoping I get Shizuku from my guaranteed SR, I got enough LB cards to fully LB her.

Oh yeah, I've found that if you use an special with a Miyuki who's using a Model-less card, or she uses her skill while using the Wedding Dress as your CAD model, it looks like she has a very bad case of armpit hair, hah, classic, and now you can't unsee it.

Got a Shizuku from my guaranteed SR gacha, UR Skill card took her from 1 to 7, I was hoping it'd just fully fill her skill lvl :/, got her to 100 with the LB cards I got and skill 9, now that I have 3 5+ time skiller I took a stroll on 10, I almost finished it once and got 1260 points with a 56 UR Miyuki, did a bad move and got punished, then I was debating wether to reset my support list till I got another UR Miyuki or just do 15 and decided I'd go one more, got an 85 lvl 110 UR Miyuki with 10 skill, dayum, those 78k special hits vs reds, I even only got one Juumonji so I just facerolled to victory, 1350 points for that, guess it's 10 from here on out, just did another one 1590 with a 71 lvl 110 UR Miyuki.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-06-16 at 19:19.
Old 2015-06-21, 01:15   Link #787
Legault

Since I was so close I decide to use a stone to secure a sub 300 rank, I overdid it a bit and ended up at 247.

Anyways, New Event time, single wave battle that levels up as you win battles, seems you get bonus points for having Mizuki or Miyuki in your party, right off the bat I get a bad feeling since Tatsuya's skill deals 40% of their HP to each party member and ups (red or his I don't know) damage by 150%, I'll get more details up tomorrow when my BP refreshes and I can do several battles.

There seems to be 3 different waves, Red Tatsuya one with 2 Yellow mobs, Mikihiko, and Masaki, there's a 400 point bonus for beating a White mob it seems, also the bonus for having Miyuki (and?) or Mizuki this time around is huge, 300 points!

Last edited by Legault; 2015-06-21 at 12:57.
Old 2015-06-21, 06:02   Link #788
type-R!

I love the version of the Little Red Riding Hood featuring Miyuki and Tatsuya? they have in the description of the new event.
Old 2015-06-26, 08:34   Link #789
Legault

Seems I'll be able to clear 120k for a full LB Mayumi before the event ends without using stones, that's good.

On another note, I just noticed that the 5* Model-less Bride Mizuki from the past event's normal attack "interrupts" enemy's special attack, forcing them to do their normal attack instead, that's really nice!
Old 2015-06-27, 09:36   Link #790
deko4

https://twitter.com/drrr_game/status...533376/photo/1

just a heads-up on the next collaboration event.

Next maintenance is on the 6/30 from 1pm-4pm JST.
deko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-28, 03:05   Link #791
KzT

new event's up with all yellow enemies...consist of 4 stages...well i didn't remember the exact comp so i'll just list up all the enemies that i faced...

mayaka : single atk, aoe special with slow effect
shizuku : aoe atk, aoe special with reset gauge
miki : single atk, aoe special with reset gauge
a-chan : single atk, aoe shield special
spirit : aoe atk

i managed to clear all but with 1 lose cause the shield effect run out and the spirit just ohko everyone else except mari (as expected with low lv team)...the team that i use :

75 future event mari 6* 100 (this is the strongest card i have for mari)
72 wedding event masaki 6* 100 (the fastest masaki card with aoe canceling i have)
71 azusa(the one with haruka at the back) 5* 60
64 ff event leo 5* 90 (the fastest leo i have)

well this is the best team i could have that well balanced and the most useful character would be masaki and azusa because the enemies seems to frequently use specials so masaki is the best method to prevent them from destroying shield...
KzT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-30, 02:25   Link #792
Legault

So sorry for the delay, got some RL issues I had to take care of, as KzT said, this is an stamp event with 4 stages, all yellow toons, 45 for the 6* Miki, 30 for the 6* Mizuki, 20 for the 4* Mayumi and 10 for the 4* A-chan.

45 BP:

Wave 1: 2 Mayaka
Wave 2: 2 Mayaka, 1 A-chan, 1 Shizuku
Wave 3: 1 Maid Spirit, 1 Mikihiko, 1 A-chan, 1 Shizuku
Wave 4: 1 Mayaka, 1 Mizuki, 1 Mikihiko, 1 A-chan, 1 Shizuku

My team's composed of:

lvl 62 100* Wedding Event Masaki
lvl 85 100* Neko Shizuku (for faster speed)
lvl 85 80* Battle Board Event Honoka
lvl 85 90* Wedding Event Mizuki

I complement this with a strong Red, UR Tats if you can, else any strong single target red cards, the strat is very simple, you use the first wave to build up 3 bars, if a Mayaka's casting, pummel her with Mizuki so she behaves, on second wave do Masaki's AoE cancel, then Mizuki's Shield and Honoka's slow, clear up the stragglers with a chain that ends with Shizuku, that should leave A-chan alive, beat her down with your single target red, rinse and repeat till you win, you don't even need to use Tats' OP special, just good old beatings.

As for specials, coupled with the above info, Mizuki's single target is a canceller as well, so it'll remove DEF buff on one of your toons, be mindful of that, her special's a 17kish AOE heal.
Old 2015-06-30, 13:26   Link #793
Casarial

ohhh my glob... Durarara event That Celty-Miyuki <3

edit: my last stone... and I get ultimate Miyuki... I'm happy for that but that Celty model...

Last edited by Casarial; 2015-06-30 at 13:36.
Casarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-30, 17:22   Link #794
type-R!

I really wanted the red riding hood Miyuki (really good special and individual attack) but now there is that Celty one. Time to stock up on stones again and upgrade skills that add seconds for the upcoming time attack event.
Old 2015-07-01, 02:01   Link #795
Legault

Choose your own difficulty timed event time, Durarara collaboration edition!, with a special guest, the Miyuki van!

As always the event comes in several flavors, the number denoting how many seconds you start with and also the overall difficulty of the waves themselves

10 sec Waves:

Wave 1: 1 Blue Celty, 1 yellow mob(possible Izaya), 1 blue mob
Wave 2: 1 Red Shizuo (special's a high attack single target, 40kish on a blue), 1 Yellow Varona, (randomly 1 Miyuki Van instead of a mob, the Van casts an ALL 10kish heal before disappearing)
Wave 3: 1 Red mob and 1 Yellow mob (Possible Van), 1 Celty, 1 Yellow Izaya (special's an ALL ATK/SPD+ buff)
Wave 4: 1 Celty, 1 Shizuo, 1-5 mobs

Relatively easy event since there's no super tanky mobs like Juumonji on the last one, just don't let the enemies cast, Shizuo deals 41k single target to blues, and he's a red!, if you manage to kill the Miyuki Van you get 500 bonus points, watch out because it has really high normal attack defense, getting around 1.1k points for clearing 10 sec on average.

Last edited by Legault; 2015-07-02 at 21:58.
Old 2015-07-01, 02:06   Link #796
huy952746

help me plz~~~

Every time I try to start the game It just sends me to my homescreen.. any idea how to fix that? i use zenfone 4
It stuck in 15% and send me to homescreen
It happen after i use xposed

Last edited by huy952746; 2015-07-01 at 02:19.
huy952746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-02, 01:24   Link #797
type-R!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huy952746 View Post
Every time I try to start the game It just sends me to my homescreen.. any idea how to fix that? i use zenfone 4
It stuck in 15% and send me to homescreen
It happen after i use xposed
If I remember correctly it is something like having to change the time zone in your phone to japan once. Check the first pages of this thread I think several people had the same problem.

Got a Celty Miyuki and her skills and special couldn't be much better. Her skills increment time and your party's attack meter, while her special hits all enemies and can do heavy damage while at the same time reducing their attack meter.

Here's the Miyuki van. Its 'attack' heals everyone on the field. Who knows what goes inside it, the Miyuki is a lie.

Btw my party consist of:
+6.4 sec lvl 62 Celty Miyuki 6* 70
+5.4 sec lvl 62 Tatsuya 4* 70 (the one that was available in the Medal shop)
+2.8 sec lvl 58 China event Mari 5* 70
+5.5 sec lvl 60 Little Red Hood Shizuku 6* 60
and they all have the Alice event 4* Mayumi and Red Hood 5* Erika equipped in their cads which provide additional 1 to 2.8 seconds. At least that's all the time adding cards that I have, wish I had the Halloween Mizuki which gives 6.5 sec, or the Mirage bat Miyuki and Grid Girl Shizuku.
Old 2015-07-02, 03:54   Link #798
huy952746

Quote:
Originally Posted by type-R! View Post
If I remember correctly it is something like having to change the time zone in your phone to japan once. Check the first pages of this thread I think several people had the same problem.
I had tried once but it dont work
huy952746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-05, 21:47   Link #799
NanayaEmiya

Question

Hey guys, I been playing this game for 4 mos. and I decided to play the game with a tad bit RL $ assistance. Where could I buy the best [sensory stone - to - RL money] deal? I'm thinking of using iTunes Card vs Google Play as iTunes seems simpler to set as JPY. Did some decent canvasing but I like to hear other opinions. Some of my research showed play-asia, solarisjapan, nipponyasan, sondox, etc. Which store you guys use and where do you buy yours?
NanayaEmiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-05, 22:08   Link #800
Legault

I've used play-asia and nipponyassan, play-asia took me a week to get my codes, and one code wasn't even showing up so I had to keep on calling them and stuff, I've been assured that once the initial ID-ing passes next orders will be a lot faster but I've not the loose change to check it myself yet, NY got my codes in less than a day, and I think they were cheaper than PA, you'll probably get asked for an ID no matter where you buy so keep one ready for when they email you.