AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-26, 13:20   Link #5321
???
Unknown

Of course anata-chan ! Ero is not only a fun stuff but also a healthy stuff. Ive articles about it and the more you do, the hotter you will be when reach the mature age. So is never too eartly to love those things

Ive started when i was 12. Oh my... it was a fun experience then it is now.

Anita-chan: I rate your siggy as 9/10 for your beauty pic of your self, Why 9/10 and not 10/10 is because i have no idea what's up with the (A)(A) on your cheeks. A you mean AIR ?

As for the layout and text i rate 5/10 cause the quality is poor and the shape of the siggy is not something new.
Old 2004-10-26, 13:30   Link #5322
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita-chan
i like erotic stuff, im at the age where erotism is all that matters between me and my bf
Good, keep that heart-rate up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???
Of course anata-chan ! Ero is not only a fun stuff but also a healthy stuff. Ive articles about it and the more you do, the hotter you will be when reach the mature age. So is never too eartly to love those things
Wooooooord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???
Ive started when i was 12. Oh my... it was a fun experience then it is now.
Wow, I thought I was the only one who lost his virginity at 12! *high-five*

Oujirou - You're right, the erase job isn't great--it's bad. I don't know what the hell is everyone's problem with white background, but I thought there wasn't anything wrong with it. 7.5/10

Don Roberto - The clean-up is okay, but I don't really like the shade of green you used for the name. It's an okay sig...not something I like, but it's okay. 7/10
Old 2004-10-26, 19:38   Link #5323
ventriloquist
人形使い

First time rate other ppl's sig... not sure coz all look very nice...

sarcasteak (9.9/10) : I like it very much, especially the bar code. But better without word(top)..

??? (8/10) : cute, first time saw sig position on right side... but i like if more brighter colour coz it look blurry...(maybe got something wrong with my eyes)

Yuiichi (8/10 ) : nice

Don Roberto (9/10): Cute angel(is she angel?) The word...humm....

Oujirou (10/10) : Romantic... feeling good...

ramune (7/10) : a nice simple sig, first time i saw it i thought it a character from school rumble...

Priestesskikyo ( 9/10 ) : very nice...

aahhsin (9/10) : the word naruto show the bad guy...i like it...

Jenichan (8/10) : uhh...neko mimi mode?

Roots (7/10) : simply i like anime character more...

StriderA (7/10) : the border...

anita-chan (7/10) : second pic look funny...

First time make a sig... just few hour ago... i know still a lots of lack especially with my low knowlegde of using adobe photoshop CS... and i don't know where to get or to draw new font, just using whatever font available in photoshop... the colour didn't match blah blah...

But i like it very much...
Old 2004-10-26, 21:25   Link #5324
Jenichan
私のシモベ!

Send a message via AIM to Jenichan
Oujirou - i'm not a seed fan, but it's very pretty! 9/10
StriderA - yah your current sig is pretty lazy looking, i prefer the other one 6/10
Don Roberto - your current one is very pretty 8/10, but the other one is quite ugly in my opinion 3/10
Roots - does she realize her clothes don't match??? anyways, 7/10
ventriloquist - like the vash sig, but the outline on the right is kinda jaggedy 7.5/10

I'm trying out a new sig temporarily, it's pretty boring cause i made it myself and don't have the skillz
Old 2004-10-26, 22:00   Link #5325
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Jenichan - It's pretty, just a tad too squarely for my taste. I was going to say something about the name placement, but then I saw how well it looked with her ribbon thing. It's not bad...you don't need 'skillz' to make good sigs. 8.6/10

ventriloquist - Very cool looking, and the amount of decoration and lettering is just right. That picture of Vash you used, however, is not really that great of a shot, and because you went for transparency in GIF format, the quality of his right outline suffered greatly. 8.8/10
Old 2004-10-27, 04:00   Link #5326
Evan
天使我爱你

Don Roberto I like your sig~it's from a famous artist right? the angel wing effect is good! 9/10

PriestessKikyo Er....fanclub sig? anyway,I like TjTg~so 7/10

Jenichan It's SO SO cute!!!! 8/10

ventriloquist Not bad,but I can't see some of the smaller words 7/10
Old 2004-10-27, 07:33   Link #5327
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
PriestessKikyo- NSW 'secret identity' fanclub? Well, since he isn't he girl I don't really care much for the issue...Nice layout though 7.5/10

Jenichan- I liked you prev sigg alot more though, there's just something about this new one 6.5/10
Old 2004-10-27, 08:10   Link #5328
???
Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka
PriestessKikyo- NSW 'secret identity' fanclub? Well, since he isn't he girl I don't really care much for the issue...Nice layout though 7.5/10

Jenichan- I liked you prev sigg alot more though, there's just something about this new one 6.5/10
Ok your siggy is a Screenshoot of Firefox but.. what's up with my other most visited forum ? I mean where did you eard about CGTalk ? I remmeber i gave that link to Sora_Midori for her architecture questions.

Are you into 3D or something ? If you do... well so do i.

6/10

Last edited by ???; 2004-10-27 at 08:30.
Old 2004-10-27, 08:16   Link #5329
ventriloquist
人形使い

jenichan 8/10 : Kawai!!

inuzuka 6/10 : i don't understand...

made another sig few hour ago...

Spoiler:

Last edited by ventriloquist; 2004-10-27 at 08:32.
Old 2004-10-27, 08:37   Link #5330
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???
Ok your siggy is a Screenshoot of Firefox but.. what's up with my other most visited forum ? I mean where did you eard about CGTalk ? I remmeber i gave that link to Sora_Midori for her architecture questions.

Are you into 3D or something ? If you do... well so do i.

6/10
Well...I just go browsing there when I'm bored and look at the works, I heard about CgTalk from my bro.
And I'm not into 3D, nor any other particular medium...I just like to look at beautiful stuff

???- 4/10
Old 2004-10-27, 14:32   Link #5331
StriderA
Watashi wa Kuragari desu.

Send a message via ICQ to StriderA Send a message via AIM to StriderA Send a message via MSN to StriderA Send a message via Yahoo to StriderA
Jenichan: Beautiful image. Nice beveled border. I might be a little big, but then again so are half the other peoples. 80px is the max, ne? 9/10

<EvAnGeLiOn>: Kinda plain. I guess if that's your plan it's ok... 5/10

ventriloquist: Very well done, I like it. Very active and advanced looking. 10/10

As for mine, I'm still working with it. I need to do something better with the text for sure...
Old 2004-10-27, 14:40   Link #5332
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by StriderA
It might be a little big, but then again so are half the other peoples. 80px is the max, ne?
Nope. 80 pixel is max for 50kb, and 160 pixel is max for 30kb.

<EvAnGeLiOn> - The plain white text simply does not work well with the all-grey picture and the all-black background.

ventriloquist - The Alucard one looks okay, but for the love of god look at how pixely his hair is! PLEASE save as PNG or JPG unless you take the time to smoothen out the edges manually.
Old 2004-10-27, 15:36   Link #5333
EtherNEZ
AIR is good for you

Just the last couple...

saracasteak : Certainly points for the interesting! If only I knew the story behind all this.... 9.0/10. PS. You've been led astray by that Red cloak - that's not Alucard! EDIT : Oops. Sorry. I've fallen into the spoiler trap - damn ubiqtious things!!!

StriderA : I like the edge, The Stars and comet fit nicely too 8.0/10, have fun redesigning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Nope. 80 pixel is max for 50kb, and 160 pixel is max for 30kb.
...hence the reason I had to slash the quality of this clever little sig in the GDI stream output. It pains my soul when I have to convert beautiful alpha transparency 24 bit PNGs into JPEGs or even worse GIF's.... just to please IE. A tragedy Indeed. T_T

I don't normally bother with sigs really - I like to work with 'very big' images - and it probably shows. However, this one is quite unique. I somehow doubt many people (if any) have combined anime and meteorology

I'm not completely happy with the design, and I have many.... modifications in mind.

Last edited by EtherNEZ; 2004-10-27 at 15:41. Reason: Honestly, such a newbie error...
Old 2004-10-27, 15:36   Link #5334
ventriloquist
人形使い

inuzuka 9/10 : wow very sexy....

Haha thx striderA... as sarcasteak said... i need to fix alucard hair

the problem is when i save to jpg... the transparent side become white background... haven't try save as png but any idea how to solve it?

like sarcasteak sig... i wonder how u make it transparent if going to save it as jpg or png?
Old 2004-10-27, 15:51   Link #5335
EtherNEZ
AIR is good for you

If you save as JPG, you can't.

Basically, you cheat - just use the forum background colour as your 'transparency' and simply antialias your edges to that - then save as JPEG.
Of course, if someone changes the forum colours.....

If you use PNG - when you save, you need to make sure you set the options for full alpha channel transparency (or you can use a single colour, but it's a lot more limiting). Presuming that you've used transparency in your image properly. This is moot if you use IE, since it doesn't handle alpha in PNG's properly (if at all?) - and you will see just a horrible background colour - grey. I know. I've had to suffer it all too often...

Rules... rules... rules... must rate....

I'll give 7.5/10 ventriloquist for both but like has been said, antialias and smooth out that 'hair' and you'll get more brownie points ^_^
Old 2004-10-27, 16:05   Link #5336
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

EtherNEZ, does your sig automatically update itself? If so that's pretty freaking sweet! But too much text, not enough....sig. 7/10 for something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni-chan
Roots - does she realize her clothes don't match??? anyways, 7/10
She has a blanket covering her bottom, so all you see is her striped sweater. She could be wearing no pants under that for all we know.

I can't believe you guys don't like my sig. I think it is the best ever!
Old 2004-10-27, 16:18   Link #5337
Necrodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
[...]
She has a blanket covering her bottom, so all you see is her striped sweater. She could be wearing no pants under that for all we know.

I can't believe you guys don't like my sig. I think it is the best ever!
I agree...I don't understand either. I mean come on...beautiful girl under a blanket near the water? Possibly even in a boat? It's worth at least a 8.3/10 (what you'll get from my btw).
Old 2004-10-27, 16:21   Link #5338
Lady Yanami
There's always a catch...

Send a message via AIM to Lady Yanami Send a message via MSN to Lady Yanami
Sarcasteak--7/10 for originality

Roots--7/10 It's a nice pose and she's pretty

StriderA--8/10 It's really kawaii

Mine's a little odd. But you have to be a Hellraiser fan to really appreciate it.
Old 2004-10-27, 16:27   Link #5339
EtherNEZ
AIR is good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
EtherNEZ, does your sig automatically update itself? If so that's pretty freaking sweet! But too much text, not enough....sig. 7/10 for something different.
It does indeed. As it stands it updates upon refresh of the page it resides in - though I haven't yet catered for the likelyhood of it being cached in the browser locally. This doesn't happen with Firefox/Mozilla as far as I can tell so far but as we all know IE likes to dictate its own terms to users - but that's 'workaround'-able. The data updates every 15 minutes.

I plan to make the background more 'anime' oriented but it's a fine line between legibility of the data and artistic and graphical license.

I like the girl in the boat! so....
Roots 8.5/10 - It almost looks if she lies within some great beasts' Jaws... or is that my imagination having a game with me

Necrodeath Nice homogenous style, fits together well - perhaps the text could be a touch clearer? 8/10
Old 2004-10-27, 20:11   Link #5340
MikoKikyo

EtherNEZ and Lady Yanami - I'm all about aesthetics, and quite frankly I'm the last person who's actually going to pay attention to what's written on it, which means: less info, more prettiness ! 7/10 (although Lady Yanami, my prob with yours is more from the fact that I've no clue what it's about, and there's no border ;_

Necrodeath - looking great, great BG as usual, border is a bit too gaudy, I don't think it fits the color scheme 8.8/10
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature