AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-11-30, 19:42   Link #2881
mechdra

Since all the girl now have potential to be a goddess ad all of us hate to rule out one of them. Is it possible there could be a twin goddess like two goddess that is treated as one goddess? This way all the five girls will be a regular character instead of a one shot or side character.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 20:11   Link #2882
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for This is win:
Seeing how the anime is faring profit wise I'll be very surprised if it even gets to Diana's first appearance.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 20:45   Link #2883
Isekaijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Seeing how the anime is faring profit wise I'll be very surprised if it even gets to Diana's first appearance.
It's that bad? And here I thought it was doing well, being from a popular manga and everything.

Keima is really getting desperate. I really think he should change the lines. Now that he is going against our silent cute Shiori, at least he should re evaluate his strategy.

Five timing in real life is bad. Very bad.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 21:13   Link #2884
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^quality of the anime =\= quality of the manga.
Taking most of the important manga aspects and staying canon to the manga is good and everything, it's just not sucking people in as it should be.
It's far from being popular enough to get more season's than already announced. Though i see some OVA's coming our way if that should happen. Or an alternate anime original ending, which would suck.

OR the presumptious Shakugan no Shana-esque 3rd season, which never came
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 21:17   Link #2885
tsunade666

don't worry his record is 86 girls simultaneously in a game.

now if that happens in real life he would be dead

that's why their is a back up plan

haqua

she would distract the girls so they won't meet up with each other. Pretty simple but pretty wicked plan.
Old 2010-11-30, 23:06   Link #2886
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
don't worry his record is 86 girls simultaneously in a game.

now if that happens in real life he would be dead

that's why their is a back up plan

haqua

she would distract the girls so they won't meet up with each other. Pretty simple but pretty wicked plan.
It's going to be hard with three of them in the same band. The worst case sceneio is that the girls' hearts' gaps reopen because of this. I'm sure Keima has an answer for that though.

With that being said, I'm still betting on the fact that none of the five have a goddess.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 02:01   Link #2887
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
It's going to be hard with three of them in the same band. The worst case sceneio is that the girls' hearts' gaps reopen because of this. I'm sure Keima has an answer for that though.

With that being said, I'm still betting on the fact that none of the five have a goddess.
I am betting on the keyboardist then.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 02:18   Link #2888
tsunade666

keyboardist? who's that?

the way the story is preceding. The girls clearly show a bit of interest on him or maybe they are just like mio. memory altered but even so it's just that kami fits remarkable on the memory alteration.

The memory alterations isn't perfect to begin with. Mio still had her lingering feelings for the mystery person on that dream like night.
Old 2010-12-01, 03:55   Link #2889
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am betting on the keyboardist then.
Yea me too actually. Mark my words, Miyako is definitely a goddess. I mean she had a name since volume 1 and a background character can only stay a background character for so long.
Old 2010-12-01, 06:22   Link #2890
mechdra

I start to think that Elsee is even possible. Hahaha

But seriously is it must for a goddess to restore her power by this kind of love? Since Elsee is an idol now, she basically receive a lot of love from Kanon's fan and that could be a source to restore the power as well. It will be hilarious if that is true.
Old 2010-12-01, 06:28   Link #2891
tsunade666

It looks to me people start believing that the girl they like had goddess on them be it an ordinary person, devil or a captured girl or even someone which was already confirm no goddess status.
Old 2010-12-01, 07:35   Link #2892
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
It looks to me people start believing that the girl they like had goddess on them be it an ordinary person, devil or a captured girl or even someone which was already confirm no goddess status.
I will lol so hard if it turns out Haqua's buddy is a goddess.
Old 2010-12-01, 09:43   Link #2893
ellifeedn
Thinker

I can picture the goddesses in their weakened state encouraging their hosts to help those in need (more specifically those who are host to weiss) until they regain their power.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-01, 10:14   Link #2894
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I hope Ayumi and Shiori are host... well other than those 2 anyone will be fine but a more dynamic family of goddess would make future interactions awsome.

But one thing I like about the anime is Elsie's portrayal I find that it is being excellently done.
Old 2010-12-02, 10:01   Link #2895
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
^quality of the anime =\= quality of the manga.
Taking most of the important manga aspects and staying canon to the manga is good and everything, it's just not sucking people in as it should be.
It's far from being popular enough to get more season's than already announced. Though i see some OVA's coming our way if that should happen. Or an alternate anime original ending, which would suck.

OR the presumptious Shakugan no Shana-esque 3rd season, which never came
If I recall correctly, didn't a second season already get announced? There's still hope.

Admittedly, Kanon and Shiori's arcs are moving along very slowly. The capture was short in the manga and the girls weren't actually that well developed. The seriousness doesn't really pick up until Haqua and Tenri/Diana appear, and many people are fans of the later girls.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 10:59   Link #2896
tsunade666

the 2nd season will cover. Another 4 girls but unless the sales start picking up. Their would be no 3rd season.

I want Shiori to had a goddess inside her. But the anime is already screaming for me that she has a goddess inside of her.
Old 2010-12-02, 15:17   Link #2897
Seihai
スマイリウム

Is there any release dates for future chapters?
Must have more Shiori. Nao.
Old 2010-12-02, 21:18   Link #2898
tsunade666

future chapter? of the manga? then next week would be shiori's time. Then after that the long break and the next one would be new year.
Old 2010-12-03, 01:28   Link #2899
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
future chapter? of the manga? then next week would be shiori's time. Then after that the long break and the next one would be new year.
New Years in real time? Sunday comes out on Wednesdays so the next one is 8th, break, 22nd, 29th.
Old 2010-12-04, 05:21   Link #2900
mechdra

Taken from mangafox forum

Spoiler for Confirm spoiler for 124:

This is freaking interesting. Who should be jelous of who now? The way Yui act seems normal but it could be her possible approach.

Last edited by mechdra; 2010-12-04 at 05:49.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen