AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-06, 21:28   Link #201
Ashura3

Considering how much better Naruto's chakra control is now, I wonder if he can summon Gamabunta on the first try?

EDIT: whoops! I hadn't refreshed and was referring to something two pages beforehand

The power behind that jutsu is incredible! Naruto was holding a bomb in his hand when he wielded his new jutsu.
Ashura3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 21:31   Link #202
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Even sasori and kimimaru were expanded upon alot more in their breif appearences.
Actually, Kimimaro wasn't given any real backstory in the manga. What you saw was filler in the anime. The same thing could happen with Hidan and Kakuzu since they will likely fill in the fights against Yugito and the monks. So we might learn new things about those two before they even meet up with Asuma and Shika at the bounty station.

Just another of the many reasons why Hidan isn't coming back(nor is Kakuzu if people start getting that idea). Although the main reason is I don't think anyone wants to see Hidan vs. Shika Part III. If the Rocky movies taught us anything, it's that the sequels tend to get worse as they go on.

Kakuzu and Hidan have actually had a pretty good run in the manga. Only Itachi has appeared more than Hidan in the manga amoung the Akatsuki. So Kishi is definitely finishing these two up and putting them in the waste bin with Sasori. We still have Tobi, Dei, Blue Hair, Kisame, Itachi, Zetsu and the AL to get to. Nevermind Oro, Kabuto, and Sasuke.
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 22:18   Link #203
gibits
Endless

All i can say is: Its about time..... Kishi finally gave Naruto a legit win over a very strong oppenent (the guy fought and survived a fight with the 1st who knows he prolly won too) and in dominate fashion too.
I was starting to like Kakuza too, but i'm glad he was killed off before i got too attached to him like Sasori. Hidan I never cared too much for due to him lack of variety.

Wonder who will replace these two after Zetsu gets their rings back?
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 22:27   Link #204
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 22:43   Link #205
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Actually, Kimimaro wasn't given any real backstory in the manga. What you saw was filler in the anime. The same thing could happen with Hidan and Kakuzu since they will likely fill in the fights against Yugito and the monks. So we might learn new things about those two before they even meet up with Asuma and Shika at the bounty station.

Just another of the many reasons why Hidan isn't coming back(nor is Kakuzu if people start getting that idea). Although the main reason is I don't think anyone wants to see Hidan vs. Shika Part III. If the Rocky movies taught us anything, it's that the sequels tend to get worse as they go on.

Kakuzu and Hidan have actually had a pretty good run in the manga. Only Itachi has appeared more than Hidan in the manga amoung the Akatsuki. So Kishi is definitely finishing these two up and putting them in the waste bin with Sasori. We still have Tobi, Dei, Blue Hair, Kisame, Itachi, Zetsu and the AL to get to. Nevermind Oro, Kabuto, and Sasuke.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 23:09   Link #206
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-06, 23:21   Link #207
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-06, 23:37   Link #208
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 23:38   Link #209
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-07, 00:05   Link #210
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Spoiler for chapter 341:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-07, 00:13   Link #211
Sakuyakun

hmmm this new technique

Spoiler for chapter 341:
Sakuyakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 01:34   Link #212
Ichimaru

Spoiler:
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 02:45   Link #213
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

Spoiler:
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 09:32   Link #214
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Looking back at some of the posts I have to ask: what is everyone's fascination about Naruto's completed new jutsu becoming a long range attack about? Not that it's a bad idea but I really don't see the point in Naruto having a long range move. He has always fought his battles head on rather than taking it safe. Look at his fight with Neji. A long range attack would have eased his battle greatly but regardless he still won without using any. He went right into his face. That aside, I say let the 2 new Fuuton jutsu that he has be close range since he can probably create a long range jutsu on his own later. He's not married to Temari...or is he ?

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-02-07 at 09:48.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 10:33   Link #215
Ichimaru

Spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-02-07 at 12:04.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 10:47   Link #216
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post

SPOILER WARNING!!! - I didnt know that Kimimarus back story was only in the anime. I hope they expand on Kakuzu and Hidans past the same way in the anime. And how long ago was the interrigation with bounty hunter. That was like 20 chapters ago.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-02-07 at 12:06.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 11:06   Link #217
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Just a reminder to those of you who are discussing about the next chapter in this thread: Please use spoiler tags to mark your spoilers properly.

Although this is not specifically mentioned in the forum-rules related thread, this rule has been in use for a long time.

Information on how to use spoiler tag can be found in this thread
Old 2007-02-07, 12:19   Link #218
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Just a reminder to those of you who are discussing about the next chapter in this thread: Please use spoiler tags to mark your spoilers properly.

Although this is not specifically mentioned in the forum-rules related thread, this rule has been in use for a long time.
Still not specifically mentioned? This is all Monir's fault!
The thread is updated now.

Spoiler for chapter 341:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 12:27   Link #219
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Spoiler for New Spoiler Image:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Still not specifically mentioned? This is all Monir's fault!
The thread is updated now.
Hunter, the update may not be enough, since it doesn't cover the discussions that use confirmed spoilers for the next chapter (maybe you are referring to any kind of spoiler image as unconfirmed until the next chapter is out "completely", but I don't think everyone will assume the same way).

Last edited by Sazelyt; 2007-02-07 at 12:48.
Old 2007-02-07, 12:29   Link #220
Syaoran
Inactive Member

My kyuubi brat is on the right track
He's laughing at the others now:

(5 minutes or something ... could be better)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote