Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-28, 07:06   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 368 Discussion

The Fearless Child

Quote:
Quote:

* Hisagi says to Tousen that he will make Tosen open his eyes and see the light with the skill imparted by Tosen himself . He continues saying that after he is done , Hisagi will take Tosen back to SS . Tosen replies Hisagi who doesn't know what terror is has no right to challenge him to a fight . And he will return Hisagi words back to him " filled with terrors that are like shards " .

* Fura is the name of the thing that spits menos . Superchunky or Fura being WW's beloved pet . Seeing his pet being harmed Wonderweiss snaps and proceeds to fire a cero . But before he releases his cero gets intercepted and blocked with Mashiro's drop-kick which sends him crashing into into the ground . Mashiro celebrates by 'Yay!Victory!' to mumbling Wonderweiss . Gin who is observing the scenario mocks fallen Wonderweiss by saying poor thing

* Histugaya asks is it all right if he leaves as he wants to fight Aizen . Hiyori gets aggravated and ask Hitsugaya whether is he stupid as the Vizards came to kill Aizen. She adds before they saved Hitsugaya he did not consider fighting Aizen. Hitsugaya replies startled that Hiyori is right his feelings were rushed and he got worked up . Hiyori scolds how can they forget about it till Hitsugaya apologizes , Hitsugaya relents and apologizes .

* Hiyori rubs it in saying she can here his whimper . And adds why is a kid wearing Captains robe is he really a captain or is he pretending to be one . Hiyori further says " I’ll hit you! For all that you're a kid whats with this sneaky because I'm a captain I get to go there first! . Thats why I am calling you baldy. Baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy SHRIMP " .

* Hitsugaya says Hiyori is the shrimp not him . That angers Hiyori further into retorting that who is calling who a shrimp Hitsugaya is shorter than her and adds if the brat wants a fight she is game for it . Hitsugaya once again relents and complains that he already apologized and it Hiyori who is looking for a fight . Lisa interrupts them both saying she will have a go at Halibel first . Halibel asks Lisa is she going to be the first opponent ? as she was expecting was expecting a 3on1. To that Lisa answers thats uneven and now its proper as its 1on1

* Scene changes to Omaeda who is busy talking to Soi Fon . Omeada is surprised that Soi knows abnormally huge old man Hachi and begs her to tell him more on Hachi . Soi retorts that she doesn't know Hachi and has not met him . Hachi interjects and says he was expecting that from Soi as she didnt think well of Vizards . Barrangan is bemused by lack of attention and roars " Ridiculous "

* Hachi says until he knows Barragan weakness he will isolate him in the barrier / demon-gate ,Barragan is bemused . Barrabagan says that everything ages including the Barrier . He then proceeds to tear/rip the Barrier . Hachi turns pale by Barragan's actions and chapter ends .

Credits : Lennan / CG / Nez /
VASSiLi / Nja / 69Ruma

Just a Reminder

When the chapter actually comes out please dont go it did not match word to word . This summary was put together from various spoiler summaries and semi translated script . So there are bound to be mistakes, previously Drake used to summarize the whole chapter .. But nowadays we get broken summaries and image spoilers fast . So compiled them all into one : ]

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-07-29 at 18:39.
Old 2009-07-28, 07:08   Link #2
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Hold on. How does one go pale in a monochromatic manga page?
Old 2009-07-28, 07:10   Link #3
kitten320

Haha as expected Hitsugaya is having fight with Hiyori and everyone will get their fanservice Halibel with Lisa

Oh, Barragan really is impressive! I gueas Hachi really will need Soi Fon's and Omaeda's help there.
Old 2009-07-28, 07:11   Link #4
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
When they widen their eyes and their mouth seems to fall, I guess....
Old 2009-07-28, 07:15   Link #5
kitten320

Quote:
Lol I guess his face was something like '0_0"
Old 2009-07-28, 07:21   Link #6
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
When they widen their eyes and their mouth seems to fall, I guess....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Lol I guess his face was something like '0_0"
Touché. x2.

Though one could argue... buuuut let's not.

I really want to see Hiyori and Toushirou go at it, that would be a fun fight. Or a pairing? Chibi girl and chibi boy? Though she's probably a tad too old for the kid-captain.

Eh, maybe he's into that sort of thing.
Old 2009-07-28, 07:30   Link #7
kitten320

Quote:
Touché. x2.

Though one could argue... buuuut let's not.

I really want to see Hiyori and Toushirou go at it, that would be a fun fight. Or a pairing? Chibi girl and chibi boy? Though she's probably a tad too old for the kid-captain.

Eh, maybe he's into that sort of thing.
He probably is since he has Matsumoto and now Halibel by his side
Old 2009-07-28, 08:06   Link #8
OnionSoup

Owwwwww i wanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hear so badly.
Old 2009-07-28, 08:10   Link #9
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnionSoup View Post
Owwwwww i wanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hear so badly.
If by "Oooowwww" you mean WW, no thank you.
Old 2009-07-28, 08:12   Link #10
OnionSoup

you got to "Oooooooooooooooowwwwwwww" when you get smash kicked on your face <.<
Old 2009-07-28, 08:16   Link #11
SMASHERJACKSON

early spoilers confirm barrigan aint nuthin to fuk with
Old 2009-07-28, 08:17   Link #12
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMASHERJACKSON View Post
early spoilers confirm barrigan aint nuthin to fuk with
Yep.

I don't know about others but none espada has impressed me as much as him. Stark doesn't seem dangerouse to me at all.

For me Barragan is premiera
Old 2009-07-28, 08:49   Link #13
OnionSoup

Hehheeehhhhhhhhh i wana seee hiyori slipper smack spining whitey chan
Old 2009-07-28, 08:57   Link #14
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
finally WW gets kicked...hiyori + hitsuguya=hilarity. can't wait to see lisa and halibel in action ( ..ahem).....barragan's looks like he wants to get serious finally. wonder if tessai is gonna show up soon.
Old 2009-07-28, 09:06   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

A more detailed translation/summary of spoiler by CG

Quote:

* Hisagi wants to bring his Taicho back .Tosen says Hisagi can say such a thing as he doesn't know true terror is , Tosen concludes saying that he will teach Hisagi what true terror is .

* Scene changes to Mashiro and WW .Mashiro is trying to kick WW in the face .

* Over to Lisa Hiyori Hitsugaya and Halibel . Hitsu and Hiyori start arguing: 'Who ya calling' chibi?!' (they both retort)) Lisa goes into one-on-on battle with Hallibel .

* Scene changes to Barragan. Hachi says until he knows Barragan weakness he will isolate him in the barrier / demon-gate ,Barragan is bemused .

* Barrabagan says that everything ages including the Barriera . He then proceeds to tear/rip the Barrier . Hachi turns pale by Barragan's actions and chapter ends .

Old 2009-07-28, 09:13   Link #16
kitten320

WOAH! Barragan can age Barrier? 0_0
So kido doesn't work on him? Ho the hell did he become only number 2 an not 1!
Old 2009-07-28, 09:20   Link #17
Ulquihorror

Maybe Hacchi needs to use that forbidden kido spell that freezes time in order to stop the aging
Old 2009-07-28, 09:49   Link #18
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
WOAH! Barragan can age Barrier? 0_0
So kido doesn't work on him? Ho the hell did he become only number 2 an not 1!
Who knows.
May be it what a lack of thinking on Kubo's part.
Kubo doesn't give a fuck about who's stronger.. its about who looks the coolest. I don't care about some old ass man who hot ass breath turn everything to dust. I like the badass mofo wit the 2 guns.
If you want a manga who storyline makes sense then you're on the wrong forum buddy.
We love Bleach for the looks and hella destructive fights. With the storyline making at least a little sense to us so that its bearable
Old 2009-07-28, 09:58   Link #19
Ulquihorror

^
It's as if you were saying that you love to be dumb and do not want to change o__o
I'd like to think that there are things to analyse in all the decisions Kubo made, but it's really hard...everything is just so incoherent!
But again, this is shounen and this is what sells in the shounen realm nowaday
Old 2009-07-28, 10:02   Link #20
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

^
Sorry. I guess everybody wont be able to see the sarcasm and criticism in my comment
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion