AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-28, 06:33   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 380 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 06:52   Link #2
naruto89

there's a confirmed spoiler already from himajin but im not too sure if the translation of sed spoiler is confirmed but basically there's a discussion about yahiko, then there's the foreshadowing of tsunade getting involved in the fight,

the scene switches to sasuke group wiv kisame ordering the others members of hebi to hold back while sasuke deals wiv itachi then theres something about sasuke's sharingan

then there's a little about the black book of naruto's group and then kakashi meets wiv tobi

so basically fricken everything's happening and the story seems to be quickly developing, all we need is tsunade to leave the village and then for root to take over and BLAM there's hardly any story fodder left

please note >>> naruto is yet again shown to be a complete dumbass hothead and a absolute lack of growth after kakashi tells everyone to not encounter the enemy hastily as its bloody 8 to 1, so naruto rashily decides to rasengen tobi in the back only for it to phase through his body.......

Last edited by naruto89; 2007-11-28 at 08:21.
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 07:51   Link #3
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

^

Minor correction to the spoiler above. It's not exactly foreshadowed Tsunade will get involved, she places a bet on Jiraiya not making it back (realizing that since all her bets fail, this is good luck for Jiraiya) .

But yeah, Yahiko is Pein. Appearances from Tobi, Tsunade, Kisame, Itachi, Naruto team and Sasuke team. There does appear to be a lot going on this chapter.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 09:12   Link #4
Charlo

If that's true, im gonna scream and get all fangirlish. No, wait, that already happened... If that is true, i shall scream MORE!
Charlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 09:50   Link #5
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
If this spoiler turns out to be true then this is one of the biggest surprises. It looks like it's finally Sasuke vs Itachi, A possible Pein vs Jiraiya and Tsunade and Naruto and group take on Tobi/Obito/madara. It kind of looks like the next few chapters are going to be curtins up and the truth out about a lot of things.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 10:01   Link #6
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
wow, this chapter is going to be amazing

I think it is ominous how itachi asks sasuke, to what extent can you see... I don't think he is talking about the MS maybe he wants sasuke to see someting at hideout that he can only see after he's mastered the sharingran

Now the fight between Jiraiya and Pein(s) has kinda paused. i think jiraiya's chance of survival has increased. imo jiraiya will use one of the most powerfull justsus in Anime (get-bad-guy-to-come-to-his-senses no jutsu)

wtf is tobi? does he have a real body? i don't think he does, maybe he is a spirit or something. that is why he wants sasuke's body

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 10:22   Link #7
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
wtf is tobi? does he have a real body? i don't think he does, maybe he is a spirit or something. that is why he wants sasuke's body
Deidara has touched him before though.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 10:25   Link #8
Mists

Maybe I was wrong about Pain? Yahiko, not Nagato is pain! Nagato could be the one dead.

What a strange summary though...

Perhaps the true meaning of Rinnegan is the ability to use any jutsu, but in this case it split.

I wonder if Kabuto will appear to help Jiaraya for avenging Akatsuki?
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 10:26   Link #9
kodok_balls

I think tobi is not a totally human form. perhaps he just a flying mask with a robe....haha
Or maybe he is someone cursed and have some strange appearence.
btw.. i had a feeling that this spoiler is true. it's more like kishimoto style . not a 14 year old fanboy style....
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 11:11   Link #10
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodok_balls View Post
I think tobi is not a totally human form. perhaps he just a flying mask with a robe....haha
Or maybe he is someone cursed and have some strange appearence.
btw.. i had a feeling that this spoiler is true. it's more like kishimoto style . not a 14 year old fanboy style....
idk way to much jumping around from scene to scene. Usally there's only a few jumps at most. Maybe it's just me though.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 11:16   Link #11
shaselai

how can tsunade get to where jiraiya is in time? Not like he has a homing beacon on him and i dont think they can teleport? Plus i doubt tsunade will have much of an impact... what we see so far on offense she just hit hard(and that slug) and that's it.
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 11:22   Link #12
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

IF that spoiler is true then it seems i was right afterall

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...4&postcount=51

It already has begun...it wont be soon till we see the rest..
Old 2007-11-28, 11:23   Link #13
chord
Banned

I love this week's spoiler.
I can't believe that Naruto is getting ready to take on Madara so quickly.
And that he is still calling him self Tobi.
I really think that Tobi might actually be Obito. Because he used a phrase that Kikashi always used in the Gaiden, "it's 8 against one I see I'm out numbered, and then Kikashi would still kick butt."
And also, I think that the only reason Naruto went through Tobi is becasue he was an illusion Jutsu. The real Tobi is probably some place else in the tree's.
The reason that Tobi said I Madara, is because he isn upto Madara's power level with his one eyes sharingan
I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen to Jeriah and Tsunade, I knew she wouldn't let her man down in the end it will probably be Tsunade and one armed Jeriah against Pain, they will kick the living shit out of Pain that's for sure.
Thinks he a God the only one that has got God like potentail is Naruto, and that's only because he has the fox inside of him.
Pain is a god wannabe. I'm looking forward to hearing what Sasuke has to say to Itachi.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 11:26   Link #14
tatami
back in black

as I expected before the finish of the fight kishi took the other route...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 11:27   Link #15
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

The spoiler definitely is interesting, but it's a little bit irritating. First off, I'd like to finally know what's going on with this whole Pain/Yahiko/Nagato thing, and just when it looks like they're about to tell us, here comes a scene change. Then, I'd like to see a little bit of the Suigetsu/Kisame fight, which they're apparently introducing, but who knows how long it could be before we actually see any of it (if at all). Lastly, I'm tired of all this Sasuke/Itachi stuff, tiptoeing around the truth, hinting at what's going on; FFS, just tell us already! Maybe it'll all come out in the next chapter, but it'd be nice for all this we-almost-told-you-but-didn't-hahaha stuff to just stop.
Old 2007-11-28, 11:47   Link #16
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka
idk way to much jumping around from scene to scene. Usally there's only a few jumps at most. Maybe it's just me though.
I felt the same way too actually. Kishimoto usually moves thing much slower than this. This chapter actually sets up 3 potential battles simutaneously. Itachi vs. Sasuke, Kisame vs. Team Hebi (or maybe just Suigetsu) and Tobi vs. Naruto's squad. That's a lot of action going on. Though in Tobi's case, it's more likely that it will just be talking and/or short scuffle rather than an actual battle.

Tobi's actions are odd though. He ordered Pein to go after Naruto only to track down and confront Naruto's team himself. My guess is that he's basically doing the same task as Kisame--seeing that no one interferes with the fight between Itachi and Sasuke. Since it seems like Tobi wants Sasuke to surpass Itachi, he's making sure he gets his chance to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny5

Not so fast. Even if Tsunade goes to help, she could arrive too late and gets there only to find Jiraiya beaten and Pein gone, like Kakashi found Naruto after the fight at VoTE.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 11:58   Link #17
Naotaka
Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I felt the same way too actually. Kishimoto usually moves thing much slower than this. This chapter actually sets up 3 potential battles simutaneously. Itachi vs. Sasuke, Kisame vs. Team Hebi (or maybe just Suigetsu) and Tobi vs. Naruto's squad. That's a lot of action going on. Though in Tobi's case, it's more likely that it will just be talking and/or short scuffle rather than an actual battle.

Tobi's actions are odd though. He ordered Pein to go after Naruto only to track down and confront Naruto's team himself. My guess is that he's basically doing the same task as Kisame--seeing that no one interferes with the fight between Itachi and Sasuke. Since it seems like Tobi wants Sasuke to surpass Itachi, he's making sure he gets his chance to do it.

Not so fast. Even Tsunade goes to help, she could arrive too late and gets there only to find Jiraiya beaten and Pein gone, like Kakashi found Naruto after the fight at VoTE.

A while back I read a fake almost exact type of chapter. It was right before Jaraiya and Pain were about to fight. The chapter had some talking between Pain & Jaraiya, then it switched to, Sasuke & his group finding Itachi & Kisame, with Team Kakashi & Team 8 in hot persuit of Sasuke only to run into Zetsu, instead of Tobi.....
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 12:08   Link #18
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...4&postcount=51

Actually, only the first translation said Tsunade would be coming. The others didn't even hint that.
I was certain he would survive after last chapter, but now I gave up all hope. Jiraiya is dead. The Tsunade scene pretty much confirmed it. She is doing what Lee did in the Chuunin exam draw. Changing her bet because she already knows the outcome won't be the one she wanted.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-11-28 at 12:22.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 12:25   Link #19
Ichimaru

this chapter is a load of BS

WTF IS TOBI going after naruto now, when he told pein to go and get naruto himself? wtf is he going out of his way to look for naruto or encountering naruto? he should stay pat in his hideabout and sip on some tea...

rushin the plot imo....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-28, 12:45   Link #20
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
this chapter is a load of BS

WTF IS TOBI going after naruto now, when he told pein to go and get naruto himself? wtf is he going out of his way to look for naruto or encountering naruto? he should stay pat in his hideabout and sip on some tea...

rushin the plot imo....
Pein and Konan hid Tobi survival to Itachi and Kisame. Clearly, he is not here to help them.

I think he only went to stall the Konoha party to prevent them to interfere with the Uchiha business. (Itachi has probably a lot of things to say that Sasuke is not willing to listen and Sasuke has to be able to overcome Itachi 1vs1 to be useful to him).

But since he is there, he could try his luck capturing him. Since Tobi has a weird ability, I think the sensor army (aka team8) will be damn useful in this encounter. They won't play a big role in his death (he is clearly not going to die there), but they'll give hints in how to drive him away (for now) and defeat him (later).
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote