AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-17, 14:51   Link #3841
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

He made me think of Toujou, actually. At first I thought Toujou had been buried, and I was WTH?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 15:53   Link #3842
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I would love to see a parody of Erza vs. Aoi.
Old 2013-01-17, 20:37   Link #3843
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Aoi would kinda get completely destroyed...completely different levels...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 20:53   Link #3844
DemonOfWrath

Loved how they could recognise MK5 just from the fact that they got owned. Poor guys have gone from being 1-paneled to 0-paneled.

I pity those goons about to be destroyed by Aoi and Toujou.
DemonOfWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 21:55   Link #3845
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Two different worlds my friend.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 23:08   Link #3846
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
A character with that type of characterization, not the actual power-set

and ofc design look
Old 2013-01-17, 23:47   Link #3847
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Rather 2 different magazines. Pick something from JUMP and you might get your wish
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-18, 01:26   Link #3848
Xaturas

Maybe its just me, but I don't like this new arc. Just new powerfull enemies don't do it for me, especially when they are humans pulled from a hat having some kind of *power from nowhere*.
Old 2013-01-19, 07:59   Link #3849
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Am I the only one that thinks Nasu look a bit like Toujou? Also does this mean they are going to take Beel?
Yeah same here. Especially his hair style so much resembles to Toujou that psycho outer appearance even though he is buried right into the wall.

As far as I see Oga's dream really came true since 3 new character appeared. So I am more worried about baby Beel now because Nasu and Taka might have ulterior motive since it was shown that Hawk and Eggplant abducted Baby Beel from Oga in his dream. In this sense they might be new guys from demon realm who is in association with Baby Beel's big brother and tries to kill Oga by forcefully seperating those two away from each other. But even though they are not characters from demon real it would be cool to see new characters with raw power without relying on demon power just like Oga and Toujou. It's going to be nice arc because all we have seen so far that our bunch of Ishiyama guys trying to beat each other.
Old 2013-01-19, 08:41   Link #3850
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
Yeah same here. Especially his hair style so much resembles to Toujou that psycho outer appearance even though he is buried right into the wall.

As far as I see Oga's dream really came true since 3 new character appeared. So I am more worried about baby Beel now because Nasu and Taka might have ulterior motive since it was shown that Hawk and Eggplant abducted Baby Beel from Oga in his dream. In this sense they might be new guys from demon realm who is in association with Baby Beel's big brother and tries to kill Oga by forcefully seperating those two away from each other. But even though they are not characters from demon real it would be cool to see new characters with raw power without relying on demon power just like Oga and Toujou. It's going to be nice arc because all we have seen so far that our bunch of Ishiyama guys trying to beat each other.
What if Nasu was Toujou younger brother!!!!! :O How cool would that be. As they do seem to have the same look. I would agree that Nasu and Taka could well have ulterior motive as the dream had eggplant bird taking Beel away. I'm hoping that they are not associated with En but with someone else like a rival demon family or that guy that stopped Beel when he was going rampage in the demon world. But yh it should be good to see the new characters that could well rival Toujou and Oga in terms of raw power with out the need of demon powers. Soo this could mean that Fuji could be a girl and would be battling Aoi. As before they left Ishiyama the Red Tails where the top girl group and so Fuji could have made her own girl group to beat the red tails.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 13:33   Link #3851
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
As before they left Ishiyama the Red Tails where the top girl group and so Fuji could have made her own girl group to beat the red tails.
From the last page, it looks to me like Red Tails surrounded Aoi. Maybe Fuji/Taka took over some of the Red Tails that did not move to St. Ishiyama (IIRC, all the girls in Ishiyama were in Red Tails so they were not the top female gang but the only female gang)?
Old 2013-01-19, 14:42   Link #3852
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayrael View Post
From the last page, it looks to me like Red Tails surrounded Aoi. Maybe Fuji/Taka took over some of the Red Tails that did not move to St. Ishiyama (IIRC, all the girls in Ishiyama were in Red Tails so they were not the top female gang but the only female gang)?
I would have thought that the ones that didn't move to St. Ishiyama where still loyal to Aoi and that the ones that where shown there where freshmen.
Old 2013-01-19, 15:07   Link #3853
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I would have thought that the ones that didn't move to St. Ishiyama where still loyal to Aoi and that the ones that where shown there where freshmen.
Oga is still a freshman no? So isn't it still too early for new students to arrive?
Old 2013-01-19, 15:17   Link #3854
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Oga is still a freshman no? So isn't it still too early for new students to arrive?
The fact that Oga is still a freshman is strange all by itself. That means it's been less than around 1 school year in the Beelzebub world. It's insane. Makes me wonder if their exams are like those done by normal people in normal schools and not just a full classroom's worth of delinquents brawling to get a passing grade.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 16:00   Link #3855
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

So in less than a year, the school has been destroyed and rebuilt HOW many times??

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 17:27   Link #3856
shalala

Quote:
I think its only been 6-10 months since the start of the manga. As there was a chapter stating how long it been since Oga met Beel. So it would be too early for new students to arrive. Unless they are freshmen transfer students from those schools who where pretty bad and was transfer to Ishiyama or they probably where freshmen of Ishiyama but where only now shown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
The fact that Oga is still a freshman is strange all by itself. That means it's been less than around 1 school year in the Beelzebub world. It's insane. Makes me wonder if their exams are like those done by normal people in normal schools and not just a full classroom's worth of delinquents brawling to get a passing grade.
I wonder if they even have lessons or exams. Because most of the students don't really want to learn by the looks of it and I don't think there are any teachers and do any of them even pass? Expect the headmaster/ gardener.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
So in less than a year, the school has been destroyed and rebuilt HOW many times??
So far I think its only been twice that it has been destroyed. Once with the fight of Oga vs Toujou and the 2nd time was when En had it rebuilt and made into his school who then in the end ended up crying and burning it down.
Old 2013-01-19, 17:32   Link #3857
Blaat

School year starts in April, they're currently in January in other words at most nine months have passed since the start of the manga.
Old 2013-01-19, 17:47   Link #3858
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
School year starts in April, they're currently in January in other words at most nine months have passed since the start of the manga.
It's insane how fast the construction workers must have worked to get Ishiyama built in less than a year or 4-6 months tops. Just so we're clear, the school was rubble, correct?
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 18:53   Link #3859
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
It's insane how fast the construction workers must have worked to get Ishiyama built in less than a year or 4-6 months tops. Just so we're clear, the school was rubble, correct?
It was pretty much half burned and half broken. Based off chapter 138. Not only that you also have to take into account the money that was poured into the remaking of the place again.
Old 2013-01-20, 22:58   Link #3860
solomon

(Just read 188, looks at last page spread)

OHHH DAMN, MOTHER FUCKIN FUJI HAWK EGGPLANT BITCH SLAP SUCKER FUCKIN STOP PUNK MOTHER THROW DOWN YEEEAAAA!!! (it's been a while).

(This should prove to be fun, Ishiyama thrown to the wolves although this is hardly out of the ordinary for the school really)
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence