AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-03-25, 10:07   Link #27221
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

And then we went do deconstruction scenario again...

What I mean is like "oh god you're turned into a girl, it's okay you're parents said you're cuter, also your love interest is a lesbian so it's okay, also, you can change back into a guy even though you changed into a girl the very instant".
Spoiler for Rants:
Sorry about that
Old 2012-03-25, 10:08   Link #27222
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Reminds me of the Triple Impace trailer for RE.

Just made so that the figure in question was just hanging about, realizes that Laura could see cloaked objects (with proper amount of focus) and bluntly went "Sup?" at her.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:10   Link #27223
Eratas123

Recite the mantra Why do all of Ichika's kids (Apart from Saito and Cloney) look nothing like him or are extremely girly? Why does Irish get more effeminate as the story goes on? Rule of funny.

Anyway, let me ask you this then: Where's Charles angst? According to you, he never once considers going back.

@ Stratos - Who is that, anyway?
Old 2012-03-25, 10:17   Link #27224
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, you already knew my philosophy, also, you ask many question which is not bad in the slightest, you're much more open to opinion compared to this jerkass. No, I'm not going to be tragic about harem antic, honest.

It Has not been revealed duh, just like the fact that Ichika and Madoka is born from the genes of their big sister and half-brother.
The development is mostly took from 'relative' serious gender bender sorties (doesn't mean never played for laughs but still took the themes very seriously most of the time), the first and foremost would be the Day of Revolution. My version lack the humor element but add more romance. Charles didn't consider goiung back because he already has a life as his current self.

Just like I loathe mindless Yaoi/yuri and still insert rampant hoyay/lesyay, I also use Gender bender as long as it' fits.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:18   Link #27225
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Who is that, anyway?
No one hostile, that's for sure.

There's only one unit in the fic that could render itself invisible. (Unless there are IS units that has active camo as well that I do not know about)
Old 2012-03-25, 10:19   Link #27226
Eratas123

No, I asked you before when she finds out if she considers going back. You said "She's looking forward and not letting the past get to her".

@ Stratos - Know Operation Raccoon city?
Old 2012-03-25, 10:21   Link #27227
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Not so much. Didn't play much of RE so I'm not exactly up to date.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:26   Link #27228
Eratas123

It's basically Gears of War with zombies I'm basing Future!Kazuma from VECTOR there. Badass with an Invisibility cloak.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:27   Link #27229
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

First of all, without replacing entire body, it's not possible for him to turn back. The second, everyone accept him regardless. Third, he use this to his advantage anyway, in spite of men being inferior.With his mind being messed up as it is (yes he never regain his memories fully, just pieces of it) his default identity is "Charles", not "Charlotte", combine this with above, he decided he will stay as his current self.
It's based on Tiger & Bunny. :3
Old 2012-03-25, 10:31   Link #27230
Eratas123

.....Yet you complain about lack of angst when you explain it away as well? Sorry for being rude, but a handwave is still a handwave.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:36   Link #27231
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Uh... I already said that it's a wham episode for everyone right? And by everyone, I mean roughly half the main character and some supporter. This includes the twins, Chifuyu, Josh, Houki, Charles and Laura.

But I agree about handwave, I'm not a good enough writer to pull this perfectly.

EDIT: Point is, I want to include angst, per ST tradition. it just that in the end they have to recover instead of being whiny.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:41   Link #27232
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
It's basically Gears of War with zombies I'm basing Future!Kazuma from VECTOR there. Badass with an Invisibility cloak.
Which console again?

Also, pertaining to the "mysterious" cloaked figure in the aforementioned scene:

Spoiler for Short:
Old 2012-03-25, 10:42   Link #27233
Eratas123

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood you. When I asked you earlier, it made t sound like she didn't really care and just kept going forward. I went "huh" there.

I avoid angst in Irish's parts. This isn't because I don't want to write angst (Ichika and Kazuma angst), but because it's meant to show how detached he is from life. He angst later when he becomes scared of dying again.

@ Stratos - PS3, 360, and PC.

Now he can cloak too? .....I'm not gonna comment, I'll just ignore it and let you do what you think is good.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:48   Link #27234
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

It's okay, in fact I find a lot of my ideas are dubious and hypocritical.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:48   Link #27235
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - PS3, 360, and PC.

Now he can cloak too? .....I'm not gonna comment, I'll just ignore it and let you do what you think is good.
The cloaking ability has always been there eversince Minerva :\

Notice the training scene in Chapter 12 where he even attacked Tsurugi while cloaked. Though for that part, she was able to focus to the extent that the Hypervisor allowed her to pick up his movements solely from the sounds he makes while moving.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:52   Link #27236
Eratas123

Hm? I guess I missed that. Evidently, I just thought he attacked her and she countered.

@ Senpai - Can you crawl in vents with body armor on?
Old 2012-03-25, 10:55   Link #27237
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depending on your and your vest size of course.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:56   Link #27238
Eratas123

How about in the picture of the guy in the gas mask I showed you before?
Old 2012-03-25, 10:56   Link #27239
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Calling it for a day... I think the latest Vandam almost ready to be published on ff.net.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:57   Link #27240
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Hm? I guess I missed that. Evidently, I just thought he attacked her and she countered.
That's basically what happened, though it's also meant to show how much the Hypervisor could augment a person's senses.

Tsurugi relied solely on her ears at that moment.

Also, yay!

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest