AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-02-19, 01:23   Link #1
Toad_Servant
I like you ^^

Toad's 3D grindstone

Kingdoms worldwide bow down to my psychic mental powers of I, Toad the Supreme. As powerful and noble that I am, I am also a jerk with a brilliant mind. All who think otherwise are cowards, all who agree with me are idiots. Overconfidence has made my predictions possible. My Dreams are absolute and cannot be fractured. Those who feel the need will be eternally cursed by myself, the puppet-master in their sleep. If you find yourself under this curse, and wish for a reprieve, you will venture the Eternal dare. Carefully crafted over nine months, the absurd and beyond will be set in motion.

---------------------------
Anyways, I am thriving to become the best 3D artist that I can for the moment. I am also trying to get basic understandings of film and photography. Below is a few of my works! xD

Critique is appreciated, be as harsh as you wish.

*saw 20 second render, 1.5 minute render with focus effect.

*Fishing Lure Spinner (missing the hook, someone else is modeling it lol. 25 second render.

These next 3 are from an animated short I've been working on.

Last edited by Toad_Servant; 2010-03-30 at 15:16. Reason: I could lie here.. If I wanted
Toad_Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 00:08   Link #2
Satsumaru
Aruruu to asobuu?

hey hey! you're here at last toad :P
Good to see you haha, even tho it took 5 months was it LOL
Theres some other 3D artists lurking around these parts too so you should check some out haha. I know I've seen at least 3 around o_o
Satsumaru is offline   Reply With Quote