AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-11-06, 11:27   Link #241
LCeh

Momoko is not who I would consider cute. Iroha and Sanae, yes; Momoko, no.

As for Maburaho comparisons, I am glad I am enjoying this show much much more than I did with Maburaho. I didn't find Maburaho funny at all, and the drama parts failed imo.
LCeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 17:35   Link #242
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
Btw, it's unbelievable how Koushi can stand it. A cute girl living under the same roof always begging for it, and you downright refuse? At that hot-blooded age? Something's not quite right, lol!
What's not quite right is that the cute girl scares him. Fright makes certain body parts shrink. Well, maybe more like nervous, than actually scared, but nervousness is still an anti-aphrodisiac.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 18:15   Link #243
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Heehee, Momoko is actually a pretty acurate example of what fangirls like. ^_^;;
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-06, 18:19   Link #244
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
^ o_O ?

I just thought of something but I'd not rather get massacred by the fangirls of the world. Well, their moeeeeeeeeeeee is enough to kill a guy.
Old 2006-11-06, 18:34   Link #245
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca View Post
Heehee, Momoko is actually a pretty acurate example of what fangirls like. ^_^;;
yes! and extreme example of an extreme fangirl...shes literally going up to her idol and saying "i want your babies"

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 23:20   Link #246
rooboy
Umeboshi!

I haven't searched through the thread, but where have I heard Momoko before? I looked through ANN and didn't find anything for her actress that seemed familiar. I know I've heard her voice before though.
Old 2006-11-08, 23:49   Link #247
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Episode #5 was pretty good. At least we're moving along and building the harem. Loads of good avatar/GIF scenes (juggling dogs?). Thought I must admit, I'm not digging this "Samurai horse-girl" gig. The horse bit in the mouth...hmmm....they should have picked some other animal. Horseface. Not a good visual.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 23:52   Link #248
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls View Post
Episode #5 was pretty good. At least we're moving along and building the harem. Loads of good avatar/GIF scenes (juggling dogs?). Thought I must admit, I'm not digging this "Samurai horse-girl" gig. The horse bit in the mouth...hmmm....they should have picked some other animal. Horseface. Not a good visual.
I was loving that. The bit in the mouth is just so S&M!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-08, 23:57   Link #249
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls View Post
I wonder... Were you aware that horse-play, which was having the female dressed as a horse, had been an existing sexual fetish for quite some time? Granted, this is the first time I have seen a reference to this in anime, and it is not exactly the most well-known type of fetish. But still, there must be individuals on this planet who would be enjoying it.
Old 2006-11-08, 23:58   Link #250
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
I was loving that. The bit in the mouth is just so S&M!
I'm all for S&M, but that was a bit too...feedbag-ish. Too much cow tipping for this salty old farm hand.

/shake dog shake
Old 2006-11-08, 23:59   Link #251
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I wonder... Were you aware that horse-play, which was having the female dressed as a horse, had been an existing sexual fetish for quite some time? Granted, this is the first time I have seen a reference to this in anime, and it is not exactly the most well-known type of fetish. But still, I know someone somewhere would be enjoying it.
Yes, I'm totally aware of it. I fully understand the imagery...and It's something I'm not fond of. S&M is just ducky in my book, but horsey S&M (tail?) is nothing by straw to me. Too many oral horsey AVIs off Gnutella maybe.
Old 2006-11-09, 01:49   Link #252
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666 View Post
I haven't searched through the thread, but where have I heard Momoko before? I looked through ANN and didn't find anything for her actress that seemed familiar. I know I've heard her voice before though.
ANN isn't very complete for Kano Yui. She has done many minor roles in anime, does lots of dubbing in Japanese for foreign films, Japanese TV voice-overs, has done a lot of internet radio and CD dramas, and has done a lot of games.

Anime like Binbo Shimai, Night Head Genesis, Angelique, Samurai Gun, DearS, Ring ni Kakero, One Piece. Sometimes she plays boys. She played a role called "Mizushima" (I don't remember it) in Iriya/UFO. She was in the game Clannad as "Yuki," and was in lots of other games whose names I don't recognize.

Here's here agency home page: http://www.aoni.co.jp/talent/4040113.html
Here's her photo blog: http://blog.livedoor.jp/yuiyum/

And here are two photos:

By the way, I find the associations of the horse-bit pretty awful, myself. How I feel about it when we get into that part -- which I guess may be tomorrow -- will depend on how they play it.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-11-09 at 02:21.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 02:20   Link #253
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
^ o_O ?

I just thought of something but I'd not rather get massacred by the fangirls of the world. Well, their moeeeeeeeeeeee is enough to kill a guy.
Unrelated, but that is an awesome, awesome signature. I salute you.
Old 2006-11-09, 05:59   Link #254
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

i find the horsebit in her mouth distasteful, but when she was waving her tail to wake him, that was pretty arousing.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 08:29   Link #255
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Not to mention she seemed almost shy even though she was dressed very
provacatively. This ought to be quite interesting.

When he finds out..... His brain will explode.
Old 2006-11-09, 10:44   Link #256
Lost

Not his pants? Oh, nervousness. Right..
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 11:31   Link #257
ShingoKun
Hot.. Hot!!

Send a message via AIM to ShingoKun Send a message via MSN to ShingoKun
EP5 was my fav for Iroha, hence Iroha is my fav so far out of the 3.
Heres some kawaii pix of her from Ep.5.

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8...ohadropqe6.jpg
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/5...4928986ml5.jpg
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8...ohadropqe6.jpg
ShingoKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 13:38   Link #258
ImClueless
Rawr

Judging by the preview for episode 6 some assassin with claws is gonna show up. Maybe from the tiger clan? Anyways the amount of Iroha fanservice was crazy in episode 5. The ice cream scene left me going 0_o. Same as the Momoko leg spreading scene in episode one.
ImClueless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 15:02   Link #259
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Crazy! Ep 6 was great, I love seeing Momoko pissed Iroha moeness was made out of WIN.
Yeah the horsebit wasnt very... confortable :S fetish FTL.
Matt Soulblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-09, 16:29   Link #260
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Exclamation No no no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Not his pants? Oh, nervousness. Right..
He's full-on in his belief that the class rep is a stable, normal girl.

Gets good grades, is a respectable NORMAL person.

Moohahaha! GIDDYUP!

Tags
action, comedy, romance, seinen