AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-10-09, 08:32   Link #4681
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
The last time I read this novel is when vol 20 was still new. Where is the story going nowadays?
renmants of veldirian army trying to kill kotarou on earth, each time with new powerup

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-14, 03:53   Link #4682
Lnlover

What's going on with the harem thing now? Is koutarou still hesitating, what's his mindset now?
Lnlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-14, 04:11   Link #4683
Rinvelt
駄目人間

It's meh. Honestly, there is like 10 or 20% of fluff in the volumes now, and the rest is boring politics and stuff.
And next volume (37) is a hercules volume, so the story won't be progressing...
Rinvelt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-14, 04:19   Link #4684
Lex79

He is still not officially dating any of the girls. Basically he is still bound by his belief that he has to choose only one if them, but at the same time he can't because he loves equally all the girls. I just wish the author would make the harem official, because at this point there is really no reason to keep the status quo.
Old 2021-02-14, 04:21   Link #4685
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnlover View Post
What's going on with the harem thing now? Is koutarou still hesitating, what's his mindset now?
He doesn’t want to lose any of the girl, but he is still hesitated in chose all of them(which may have chance thank to meeting Goddess of Dawn, but which the entire event getting wiped in the next day made things turn back
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-14, 10:48   Link #4686
Silvertail

At this point, Koutarou is willing to admit to both the girls and himself that he does love them and doesn't want to lose any of them. The girls are also more open about their feelings for Koutarou and are more flirty with him. They likewise have no problem sharing him with each other. They're basically a harem at this point. Thus still pure to be honest.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-16, 03:58   Link #4687
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Cover for volume 37 is out
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2021-02-16, 09:59   Link #4688
Silvertail

Which girl is that?
Old 2021-02-16, 10:07   Link #4689
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
Which girl is that?
Looks like Nefi
Old 2021-02-16, 10:07   Link #4690
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
Which girl is that?
the martial princess that came to earth

Spoiler for 35:

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?

Last edited by darkofficer; 2021-02-17 at 09:28.
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-06, 10:31   Link #4691
Geiz revive

This is the longest volume lightnovel i have read
Geiz revive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-06, 13:45   Link #4692
Silvertail

What about the Toaru Majutsu no Index series? It has 23 volumes, it's sequel has 23 as well, and it's on it's 3rd sequel. Plus, there's all the side volumes. A lot of reading in that series.
Old 2021-03-06, 13:48   Link #4693
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ That's not exactly a very fair comparison since to the author of that series, writing is practically breathing to him. He even continues writing when he's supposed to be on vacation because that's how far gone he is.
Old 2021-03-06, 19:26   Link #4694
Silvertail

That's true. That guy is one amazing writer since he's making a few ongoing series at the same time.
Old 2021-03-06, 23:18   Link #4695
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
^ That's not exactly a very fair comparison since to the author of that series, writing is practically breathing to him. He even continues writing when he's supposed to be on vacation because that's how far gone he is.
I remember some people joking that Kamachi is actually a group of writers operating under one penname...or that he's some kind of interdimensional tentacled being capable of writing several books at once...
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-08, 00:24   Link #4696
Geiz revive

Toaru author and rokujouma author are awesome writer make both them series longest volume compare from other ln who least have ending only 23 or 25 volume only.
Old 2021-03-08, 01:27   Link #4697
King Demise

Longest light novel series would have to be Guin Saga
King Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-08, 10:11   Link #4698
Geiz revive

I never read lightnovel guin saga .how volume for guin saga?maybe i could try to read it?
Old 2021-03-08, 10:15   Link #4699
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geiz revive View Post
I never read lightnovel guin saga .how volume for guin saga?maybe i could try to read it?
A quick check on Google-sensei give me around 120 volumes and still ongoing(despite the author had already passed away)
Old 2021-03-11, 13:18   Link #4700
Kotori05674

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
A quick check on Google-sensei give me around 120 volumes and still ongoing(despite the author had already passed away)
Who's Google-sensei, are you talking about using www.google.com?
Kotori05674 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel