AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-07-17, 06:56   Link #481
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

the confrontation is near I guess
next chapter might be the last fight against Farlyn. No more running away chance

Farlyn isn't as ferocious as before.
Probably the magic is weakening since Laius has basically put all the puzzles together to beat the dungeon
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-12, 12:39   Link #482
marvelB

Next chapter's out. The first half starts out innocently enough, but the second half..... well, let's just say we truly see the depth of Laius' resolve here. And it was not pretty, needless to say. Now, it looks like all that's left to take care of is the dungeon master.....

......Which will have to wait until October, since the series is on break next month. Still, quite a note to end the current chapter on.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-12, 12:49   Link #483
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I kinda wonder how she breathes. A human trachea shouldn't have enough airflow for such a big body...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-15, 04:22   Link #484
marvelB

And after a break, the series is back on track! This new chapter focuses completely on Thistle (the dungeon master), which even features a flashback that showcases the elf's descent into madness. It appears even the winged lion can't stop him now! Looks like it's up to Laius' party to free him from the dungeon's grasp....!!!

Also, something interesting revealed this chapter (at least, I don't recall it being mentioned in a prior chapter): Marcille is a HALF-ELF! I feel that explains a lot (like why she seems to be more of an outcast compared to other elves, why her ears are rounder compared to her "pure-blooded" brethren, etc.)....
Old 2020-10-15, 05:15   Link #485
Tenzen12

Hard to say whether Winged Lion is somewhat good or just that good of lier. It probably should be later, right?
Old 2020-10-15, 15:05   Link #486
James Rye

I knew Marcille was a half-elf! Finally confirmation of it. Man, Thistle really effed things up though I am not sure if the Winged Lion really is trying to save Thistle or if he is just looking a new host to suck off desires as Thistle's memories and desires have also noticeable began to wither.
Old 2020-10-15, 15:14   Link #487
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Also, something interesting revealed this chapter (at least, I don't recall it being mentioned in a prior chapter): Marcille is a HALF-ELF! I feel that explains a lot (like why she seems to be more of an outcast compared to other elves, why her ears are rounder compared to her "pure-blooded" brethren, etc.)....
It was speculated that her nightmare came from her father being short lived.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-13, 09:05   Link #488
marvelB

Next chapter's out! And the long-awaited moment is finally here.... Laius' party versus the dungeon master. However, despite the party leader's assurances that they were prepared, Thistle had a nasty surprise in store for them: DRAGONS! Now, it seems it's up to Laius alone to turn the whole situation around....!!!

Oh, and Marcille's being a half-elf is finally out in the open (lol at Laius comparing her to a mule )! Also, I wonder when Misurn's party will arrive....?
Old 2020-11-13, 09:10   Link #489
Tenzen12

Well, it suck she can't have children though.
Old 2020-11-13, 09:32   Link #490
marvelB

^Speaking of, I wonder if that can be fixed with a little dungeon magic? Thistle sorta opened the door to that possibility when he claimed Marcille wanted to use the dungeon's power to become a "full" elf....
Old 2020-11-14, 14:49   Link #491
James Rye

Man, nearly a party-wipe. So much for being prepared as best as they could be.
Old 2020-12-15, 09:52   Link #492
Tenzen12

Just to make sure Thistle is guy, right?
Old 2020-12-15, 10:49   Link #493
marvelB

Last chapter of the year's out! And surprisingly, Laius took on Thistle and his horde of dragons solo! A combination of wit, ingenuity, and plain old luck allowed our hero to prevail against such overwhelming odds! And yet, despite everything.... Laius wants to settle the conflict over dinner, lol. Well, at least there should be a nice feast of dragon meat to look forward to, come February!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Just to make sure Thistle is guy, right?
Yep, that's been confirmed for a good while, now.
Old 2020-12-15, 15:48   Link #494
James Rye

Laius was really cool this chapter. His constant self-healing, his handling of the dire situation, betting everything on this badass move, jumping on a dragon, landing behind Thistle, smashing his book off his hand, breaking Thistle's shoulder, healing his shoulder and then inviting him to dinner.
Like how more romantic can you get? xD

Jokes aside, I guess this means we will see a cooking chapter next time with Laius as the cook, I assume. Will be interesting to see if Thistle will be willing to do a deal or if he is just buying time before he tries to end Laius for good.
Old 2021-02-15, 15:41   Link #495
marvelB

Year's first chapter is out! Well, Laius indeed had a chat with the dungeon master over a small meal (which wasn't very good, heh). And while at first it seemed our hero managed to reach through to Thistle, Laius' naivete may have just turned the situation even worse.....!!!!

Also, looks like the author confirmed the official romaniations for the characters' names (Laius should technically be "Laios", for instance). I'm actually rather looking forward to a translation of that Adventurer's Bible... should be filled with lots of juicy info!
Old 2021-02-16, 10:35   Link #496
James Rye

God dang, Laius. Power of talking lost to the powers of centuries old madness. At least Thistle looks cute while ramming a big juicy thing down Laius throat..... yeah, this sounds wrong on so many levels. XD
Old 2021-03-16, 04:13   Link #497
marvelB

Next chapter's here! Just when all hope seems lost for Laius, the lion finally makes his move! It seems Thistle is finally toppled for good, though curiously he revives Marcille with his last breath. After the dungeon master's defeat, the rest of the party is revived and they celebrate with.... what else, a meal! But of course, there are still some loose threads to address, such as Farlyn, the matter of the next dungeon master, and that doll, just to name a few.....

BTW, I very much recommend checking out the latest Daydream Hour, as well as the ongoing translation of the Adventurer's Bible! Heck, Laius' entry alone is worth checking out (it reveals why he hates his father, for one thing....).
Old 2021-04-16, 12:24   Link #498
marvelB

New chap! Laius' party finally encounter the Canaries! Our heroes try to distract them with tea and snacks (made from monsters, naturally), but the elves aren't fooled. Meanwhile, their captain decides to get up close and personal with Marcille.....?!
Old 2021-04-17, 04:06   Link #499
James Rye

Dang, Laius is such a bad liar. And now the elves know and they are all so ****ed. Without the Lion's power I doubt they can stand up against so many strong Elven magic users.
Old 2021-05-14, 09:47   Link #500
marvelB

That time of month is here! This time, it's Marcille's turn to deal with the Canaries..... but just as things start going south, the lion becomes fully unsealed.....!!!!

Also, interesting to learn a bit more about elf culture, specifically one of their foods. I guess it would just blows these guys' minds all the more so to consider eating cuisine made from monsters!

Tags
comedy, cooking, dungeons, fantasy