AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2012-11-27, 19:36   Link #41
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Well, Arcee was brought in the second film I think we saw her twice in DotM? though the second time was Razorbeak (think that was supposed to be him...)
I thought Arcee was the motorcycles in movie 2? And wasn't Laserbeak the one who infiltrated the island base? And personally I love to see them pull off Unicron!

Valiant: If you paid attention you would have seen the Navy represented in the DotM too as a SEAL Team helping the Air Force unit.
As for the rest of your post, yeah whatever!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 20:07   Link #42
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Well, Arcee was brought in the second film I think we saw her twice in DotM? though the second time was Razorbeak (think that was supposed to be him...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Cause View Post
I thought Arcee was the motorcycles in movie 2? And wasn't Laserbeak the one who infiltrated the island base? And personally I love to see them pull off Unicron!
Guys, Arcee appeared on Bayformers 2 as three separate bikes (they’re supposed to be able to combined into one). She was killed (all 3 bikes) in ROTF (you saw them getting blasted by Decepticons while trying to protect Sam in the battle of Egypt). Even Mike Bay confirm it in the Director’s commentary that Arcee is dead on ROTF (yeah, I have the DVDs & a BD of all those Bayformers movie ).

Also, there’s no Arcee in DOTM since (again) she’s already dead. The only Autobots in DOTM are:
Optimus, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Dino, Que, 3 Wreckers, Wheelie and Brain (there’s also Sentinel if you want to count him).

Jolt and The Twins who’s appeared on ROTF didn’t appear again in DOTM. You can fill-in-the-blanks. They might got killed off-screen.

The Tiger-like Decepticon who infiltrated the island base is Ravage, not Razorbeak/Laserbeak.
Old 2012-11-27, 20:16   Link #43
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Guys, Arcee appeared on Bayformers 2 as three separate bikes (they’re supposed to be able to combined into one). She was killed (all 3 bikes) in ROTF (you saw them getting blasted by Decepticons while trying to protect Sam in the battle of Egypt). Even Mike Bay confirm it in the Director’s commentary that Arcee is dead on ROTF (yeah, I have the DVDs & a BD of all those Bayformers movie ).

Also, there’s no Arcee in DOTM since (again) she’s already dead. The only Autobots in DOTM are:
Optimus, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Dino, Que, 3 Wreckers, Wheelie and Brain (there’s also Sentinel if you want to count him).

Jolt and The Twins who’s appeared on ROTF didn’t appear again in DOTM. You can fill-in-the-blanks. They might got killed off-screen.

The Tiger-like Decepticon who infiltrated the island base is Ravage, not Razorbeak/Laserbeak.
Thanks! It's been a whike since I saw the last one.
Read somewhere that WheelJack might show up in the new one?
Old 2012-11-27, 20:24   Link #44
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
At this point, there's still no confirmation on the bots. So, anything can happen.
Old 2012-11-28, 02:51   Link #45
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Wasn't that once again revised or retconned? I believe the three bikes bots were given individual names - Arcee, Chromia and a third one, which I can't remember right now. Reportedly the three share some sort of hive mind.

Quote:
I can't speak for the twins, but I know Jolt
Spoiler:

Quote:
Thanks! It's been a whike since I saw the last one.
The comic I just mentioned also involves Shockwave
Spoiler:

EDIT: okay, found it - the aforementioned comic is IDW's Rising Storm series, which serve as prequels to DotM.
Old 2012-11-28, 03:06   Link #46
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Wasn't that once again revised or retconned? I believe the three bikes bots were given individual names - Arcee, Chromia and a third one, which I can't remember right now. Reportedly the three share some sort of hive mind.
That was retconned again. The final product is: those three bikes are Arcee(s). It’s confirmed by the scripwriters themselves (Rob Orci & Alex Kurtzman) in ROTF DVD commentary. Before that, they planned to name those three bikes Arcee, Chromia and Moondancer, but it was scrapped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
I can't speak for the twins, but I know Jolt
Spoiler:
The comic I just mentioned also involves Shockwave
Spoiler:
EDIT: okay, found it - the aforementioned comic is IDW's Rising Storm series, which serve as prequels to DotM.
IIRC the comics are not really canon. (Please correct me if I’m wrong ) IIRC Barricade (the police car Decepticon) was killed in the comic during or after the climax battle in the first Bayformers. Still, he showed up in DOTM and got killed by the NEST soldiers after being shot in the eyes (by snipers) and bombed in the foot.
Old 2012-12-02, 01:25   Link #47
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

One word, Dinobots.
If they want to bring in a new line of toys and have the film promote them then simply answer is to have the Dinobots appear.
No matter what anyone says, the Dinobots have appeal.
Pretty sure the kids will snatch em up in a jiffy.

Don't think anyone could beat a Grimlock transforming scene
Old 2012-12-02, 13:20   Link #48
Solafighter
Hige

Just throwing this into the room...
Still only speculation or confirmed information, that a 4th film is going to happen?
Old 2012-12-02, 14:40   Link #49
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Still only speculation or confirmed information, that a 4th film is going to happen?
Supposedly it's slated for June of 2014, and there is rumors of the Dinobots making their appearance. Checked YouTube and "Clevver Films" was taking about it.
Old 2012-12-02, 15:08   Link #50
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
We always knew there was going to be a 4th. We were just hoping for a full reboot with a different directer. Alas, that was not to be.
Old 2012-12-02, 16:16   Link #51
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
If they want to sell more toys maybe they should...I dunno STOP FOCUSING SO MUCH ATTENTION ON THE HUMANS!?

Even a five year old would get that.

I mean how does anyone expect kids to buy Starscream or other decepticon toys when they get so easily destroyed by a human GI joe?

I mean really....great marketing there.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 19:35   Link #52
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
I suggest you go to the first page. I already posted the article that they hire Mark Wahlberg as main character and a promotional logo in the very first post. So yeah, I wouldn't make this thread if Transformers 4 is not confirmed .

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2012-12-02 at 19:47.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 22:59   Link #53
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Focusing more on the robot action. This should have been obvious after the very first Transformers movie.
Old 2012-12-03, 04:32   Link #54
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Focusing more on the robot action. This should have been obvious after the very first Transformers movie.
This reminded me of the first Jurassic Park movie. In the original movie script, the main character killed the raptors by collapsing the Tyrannosaurus skeleton display on top of them. But in a moment of genius they realised that 1. No one watched the movie to see humans triumphant and 2. The Tyrannosaurus deserve to have grand finale.

So at the last possible moment they asked the CGI team to add a battle between T-Rex and the Raptors. THAT was the correct ending for the film; that nature balances itself. That the only real threat to the Raptors was another dinosaur. Humans ran and survived, the dinosaurs were the victors.

To make it even more remarkable, they didn't even know it could be done at all; it was the first time anyone had done a CGI only battle. Nothing on screen was real. But it made the film.

The stars of the film should BE the stars of the film. And it certainly isn't Allen Grant or Sam Witwicky.
Old 2012-12-17, 10:26   Link #55
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Possible leak from Transformers 4's script!

Spoiler for Possible TF4 plot spoilers:
Here's the source link.

I'm kinda excited if the above is true .

Old 2012-12-17, 10:48   Link #56
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Spoiler for For the OMGS!!!:
Old 2012-12-17, 11:02   Link #57
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ Bonta, check the source link (if you haven't done it already). It contains even more info than the quotation I posted above.
Old 2012-12-17, 11:45   Link #58
willx
Nyaaan~~

Oh come on, Unicron arc? I might just see it if there are Dinobots. Dinobots or bust!

Grimlock: ME GRIMLOCK HATE PRONOUNS!

Outlook is mixed
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 11:49   Link #59
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
if only mr. Bay focuses more on badassery-ness of the characters in the same vein of his Bad Boys series minus the racial stereotype of Skettles robbing ebonics.....
http://youtu.be/

we need more Avengers-style hotblooded robots (+ human/alien relationships).......
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"

Last edited by Patriot's Blade; 2012-12-17 at 12:05.
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 01:40   Link #60
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

It’s a bit late, but here’s an update: Mike Bay has officially chose Jack Reynor to be the leading role to star against Mark Wahlberg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bay
I just hired a great new actor for Transformers 4 to star against Mark Wahlberg. Jack Reynor, he is an Irish kid that came to America with 30 bucks in his pocket. Pretty ballsy. Seriously who does that? Anyway I spotted him in a great little Irish movie WHAT RICHARD DID. This kid is the real deal.

Transformers 4, is not a reboot. That word has been floating around on the net.

This movie takes place exactly 4 years after the war in Chicago. The story makes a very natural transition, and reason as to why we have a whole new cast. This Transformers will feel very different then the last three. We are embarking on a new trilogy.

Michael
Link