AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-09-27, 19:16   Link #4001
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I wouldn't put it past Aizen's talents to skew with Yhwach's perception of time through nothing but clever usage of words alone.
you think you came here to see me, but in reality it was i who summoned you the very moment i was born. everything i've planned has led up to this point of you coming to me at this exact time... oh has it been 3 hours already?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-27, 19:26   Link #4002
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I thought he he also hated Renji, Sado, Inoue, Rukia, recently started disliking Byakuya, and grew sickly attached to Kenpachi.
Well, it's been obvious for quite some time now that he basically hates everyone not Ichigo, Kenpachi and Mayuri...*shrugs

I'd count Aizen, but since Aizen isn't in it at the moment...

Anyway....I'm expecting everyone to lose. Though Mayuri probably will win because he seems to be the only one who's actually studied the VR while everyone else apparently didn't learn anything from the first invasion
Old 2013-09-27, 22:04   Link #4003
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
you think you came here to see me, but in reality it was i who summoned you the very moment i was born. everything i've planned has led up to this point of you coming to me at this exact time... oh has it been 3 hours already?
Time can fly by if the conversation is engaging enough.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 07:17   Link #4004
kiak666

Spoiler for No Ice Clone For You, Hitsugaya:
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 07:50   Link #4005
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Spoiler for No Ice Clone For You, Hitsugaya:
I sense a great disturbance in the Force...as if the voices of millions of fujoshi cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Nope Aizen ca never die. The orb thingy made him immortal. Also Yhwach said him self that he was unable to recruit him as a war weapon and Aizen was also able to screw with him by using his shikai given that he lost track of time.
This suggests to me that not only did Yhwach speak to Aizen, but he freed him as well. One can only hope that, as the last remaining in-universe troll with Gin gone, he is set to make another appearance. Come on, who doesn't want to see an Aizen-lead Big Damn Heroes moment... ^_^
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 08:07   Link #4006
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
This suggests to me that not only did Yhwach speak to Aizen, but he freed him as well. One can only hope that, as the last remaining in-universe troll with Gin gone, he is set to make another appearance. Come on, who doesn't want to see an Aizen-lead Big Damn Heroes moment... ^_^
He was only trying to replace the Spirit King so that he could lead the armies, and only waged war on Soul Society so that everyone should be well-enough trained so that they could fight to defeat the quincy menace - his plans for Ichigo's development were just to create a super-soldier to beat Yhwach. Inoue was only kidnapped to make him seem a convincing threat, but Ichigo threw off his centuries-old plans. However, he's worked round that, and everything's going Just As Planned...

Kubo is sneakily brilliant rather than mad, and Aizen is no longer as stupid - a successful outcome for all!
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 08:29   Link #4007
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Good going Hitsugaya and SoiFong. Guess we are recovering Bankai next week or some BS
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 09:04   Link #4008
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Urahara with his science-fu developed a way to get their bankais back...not sure how to feel.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 09:28   Link #4009
Eragon
Still Alive

I think if I see anymore surprised faces I'm gonna rip-off my laptop's screen. Every character will be playing marbles with their eyes at this rate.

And yet, this is better than this week's Naruto chapter - that is a huge feat.
Old 2013-10-02, 10:12   Link #4010
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I sense a great disturbance in the Force...as if the voices of millions of fujoshi cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced...
ahaha! but no. hitsugaya isn't going anywhere. how many flippin times has someone's reiatsu vanished only to have them come back again? we might be up to triple digits at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Good going Hitsugaya and SoiFong. Guess we are recovering Bankai next week or some BS
reading bleach is like bashing my head against a wall but only scarring my brain. why couldn't he at least have called it 'burner toe'? that would have really completed the BS for me. actually the ending was so much BS that whatever. 'hey guys! you know that BS problem we have? well guess what? I figured out a BS solution! isn't that suspenseful?!'
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 10:57   Link #4011
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Urahara with his science-fu developed a way to get their bankais back...not sure how to feel.
It's quite simple, huuuuuuurl because it's predictable as hell and just means these fights will end in the way they usually do.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 11:13   Link #4012
ReinhartX

next chapter.... 1/2 of it will go to urahara explaining how does it work and the other 1/2 will be hitsugaya and soifon executing it and the last page will show them back with their bankais and maybe slashing the sterns shoulders

my 2 bucks for this
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 13:41   Link #4013
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinhartX View Post
next chapter.... 1/2 of it will go to urahara explaining how does it work and the other 1/2 will be hitsugaya and soifon executing it and the last page will show them back with their bankais and maybe slashing the sterns shoulders

my 2 bucks for this
Whoa whoa whoa lets not get a head of ourselves here, thats material for at least 8.5 chapters.

Maybe with a little luck we might see it down to 8 chapters dead

But seriously "burner finger 2!!"......I don't know what to think...
Old 2013-10-02, 14:23   Link #4014
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

....oh Kubo.....so obvious that you are SO over this shit...

So is Hitsu dead dead....or just dead as in dead but will be getting a free trip to the RR spa to recover despite the fact that Kubo spent three chapters on your death?

Nevertheless, I don't see any shinigami wins anytime soon.....seems too early quite yet.
Old 2013-10-02, 14:33   Link #4015
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

It's hilarious. The guy who is going to finish Hitsugaya is the one who stole his bankai. A second later Urahara says "I know a way to recover bankai!" Mother of all coincidences
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 14:43   Link #4016
sayde

This chapter felt a lot shorter than usual. Not sure why either.
Old 2013-10-02, 15:20   Link #4017
The Green One

So then the Captains regain their Bankais again with flair and style......and then get roflstomped again since they failed to win the first time anyway.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 15:47   Link #4018
sayde

It'd be awesome if Urahara trolls the Gotei 13 by saying
"To get back your bankai you have to........*drumroll*
Spoiler for method:
Derp.
Old 2013-10-02, 16:03   Link #4019
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Whoa whoa whoa lets not get a head of ourselves here, thats material for at least 8.5 chapters.

Maybe with a little luck we might see it down to 8 chapters dead

But seriously "burner finger 2!!"......I don't know what to think...
Exactly! We have another 6 burner fingers and 2 burner thumbs to get through before the plot can progress! And then maybe burner toes!
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 16:06   Link #4020
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Exactly! We have another 6 burner fingers and 2 burner thumbs to get through before the plot can progress! And then maybe burner toes!
Hopefully it doesn't reach,
Spoiler:

Tags
bleach, chapter