AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-16, 05:11   Link #1
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Regios - General Character Discussion

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss things related to all the Chrome Shelled Regios characters who are not fortunate enough to have a thread of their own.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Regios fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specific episode / chapter talk, there are other threads for that stuff.

Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whining and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favorite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won't be tolerated.

• Discuss, not Chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel (#animeuki) on ZiRC.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use spoiler tags!Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2009-02-16, 17:12   Link #2
zalem

Well, I guess all the Lilin talk can go here in the meantime. I'm curious about her "power." She had that strange reflection of that animal when she was talking to the Queen...wonder what it means.
Old 2009-02-16, 18:10   Link #3
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Looked almost like a reflection of the loli from the engrish bits.
Old 2009-02-17, 13:53   Link #4
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
i dont know about the rest of you but i find Sharnid really crappy sniper...
Old 2009-02-17, 13:58   Link #5
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
i dont know about the rest of you but i find Sharnid really crappy sniper...
I guess for now he is, something probably happened to him in the last platoon he was in that was briefly mentioned, he's too scared to pull the trigger if an ally is nearby, perhaps he accidently friendly fire'd someone before... or something from his childhood is causing him to hesitate? At least that's what I got from what is available so far.. This will get expanded with time I guess...
Old 2009-02-17, 14:03   Link #6
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
Looked almost like a reflection of the loli from the engrish bits.
Maybe she's Leerin's ancestor or something.
Old 2009-02-17, 14:04   Link #7
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
oh i probably miss that part about him...i hope overcome his personal problem because so far he doesnt really stand out in all the battles i seen with him. I hope he doesnt meet the fate like some anime snipers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Maybe she's Leerin's ancestor or something.
Thats what i was thinking the engrish bits are like waaaay back in the past where the power of kei just starting to rise among the human race.
Old 2009-03-08, 07:41   Link #8
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
About Savaris: I have a guess that he's the most powerfull HB because he has the only different colored Kei(red) and somewhat it makes sense if the queen uses her best subordinates to protect Leerin if she sees her that important.
Old 2009-03-08, 07:51   Link #9
zibi88

Layfon has yellow kei.... and he can control it to the point whre he can change between blue and yellow ^^

I think each HB has its own kei colour and that is the sign of haveing strong power ^^ (well he has those noble golden guntlets that allow him to use max kei witout weapon breaking... like layfon in ep1 was useing yellow sword kei but in Zerenii he has to use blue kei since his yellow kei metls his weapons XD [even adamant dite couldnt stand layfons yellow kei for long ^^ ] )

and nah... the strongest HB is the queen ^^ but mostly Savaris and Lincent are kinda sneaky ones that work good together.... and were closer to Layfon (they trained together and stuff)
Old 2009-03-08, 08:35   Link #10
Eurys
Crush me. ~Ringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
About Savaris: I have a guess that he's the most powerfull HB because he has the only different colored Kei(red) and somewhat it makes sense if the queen uses her best subordinates to protect Leerin if she sees her that important.
He's quite the badass, but usually, the strongest people don't appear first in the story

I flove Leerin . I like that she has an independant role from the hero for now. It may make her less interesting to some people, but I enjoy female characters with their own arc.
Reincarnation, lineage, accidental contact with a powerful being...it could be anything at this point. But both she and Layfon seem to have "special" powers, so I wonder what's the connection...
Old 2009-03-08, 15:43   Link #11
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Finally managed to get the name of current Tenken members (excluding Layfon).

Spoiler for Heaven Blade members:

Tbh,i thought the queen was that old woman (Delbone) since it was hinted that the queen might probably be an older woman (it was Kanaris that said such thing),but after watching episode 9,now everything becomes blurred again.I wonder how old that queen actually is....and her true face
Old 2009-03-08, 15:46   Link #12
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Can anyone translate this?
Old 2009-03-09, 01:40   Link #13
Redlar

What's up with these names...
Old 2009-03-09, 05:29   Link #14
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Well, probably are name of nobles, maybe...
So Kanaris was the one who was disguised as the queen, and yeah, i want see surely more Vermelin xDD