AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 2 9.52%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 38.10%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 9.52%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 4.76%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 4.76%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 4.76%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-18, 16:42   Link #21
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Considering the fourth Void Mage's identity is still unknown (in the anime at least)
It's not unknown. As far as the anime goes, two of the Void users are alive and two are dead and that's all there is to it.
Old 2012-03-18, 17:27   Link #22
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I was tempted to score this penultimate episode with a '7' due to two factors: Louise one-sidedly making the choice to return Saito to his world (the action alone) felt lame to me, and the Dragon is just that, a mindless beast with no sentience of its own but rather exists to instinctively devour all of the Void magic users; it doesn't matter how much it powers-up after consuming one Void user after another, it's a waste.

However, a gave it an '8', nonetheless, because I've never seen the students worked up and making preparations for their stand against the Dragon, since the coming of the war against the Reconquista from the first season. Furthermore, it was a nice touch that everything is returning full circle back again to Tristain Magic Academy where everything started for Louise and Saito.

Since the preview confirms that next week is the last episode, then I just want for J.C. staff not to screw again, please.

That and to say that Zero no Tsukaima will end once and for all one week before Shakugan no Shana does.
Old 2012-03-18, 17:57   Link #23
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
That and to say that Zero no Tsukaima will end once and for all one week before Shakugan no Shana does.
Actually, they'll both end on the same day. Shana at 1:30am on Saturday, and then Zero no Tsukaima seven hours later at 8:30am. An end of an error era, you could say (an era that, at least arguably, most had already moved on from, it seems).

Edit: Honestly, the error was the typo!

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-03-20 at 01:57.
Old 2012-03-18, 18:43   Link #24
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
An end of an error, you could say
That's not nice, Shakugan no Shana and Zero no Tsukaima might have been unfaithful to the source material but I wouldn't call them mistakes!
Old 2012-03-18, 21:35   Link #25
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's not unknown. As far as the anime goes, two of the Void users are alive and two are dead and that's all there is to it.
I meant the new Void Mage after Joseph.
Old 2012-03-18, 22:16   Link #26
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

I gotta admit, I was pissed Saito couldn't beat those punks in the alley at the end, and the way he was laying in the garbage and his voice broke, sooo sad. I can't see how they plan to do this in one more episode, but I really hope they end it well. Other than season 3 ZnT is one of my all time favs.

seriously pissed me off in 3 when after the end of 2 with the wedding and Saito's ultimate sacrifice and all that, it takes one random elf girl with big breasts to ruin the whole thing. xD

jus sayin

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2012-03-19, 01:33   Link #27
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

I also lol'ed at Saito's plan to steal a plane. How will he even get a fighter plane, and then pass it through that tiny hole? Might as well get a nuke bomber, in that case.

Personally, I also forgot about the location where Saito entered the portal. I now vaguely remember it being at the middle of a street, but yea, it was a pretty blatant mistake there by the studio. And I guess Saito's power doesn't work in his original world, even if he still has those runes on his body. Btw, I wonder if Pope's familiar still has the runes.

I understand that Louise's action were pretty selfish, but you can't deny the feelings of wanting to save the person you love. Still, I'm expecting Saito to come back and make everything right. (Right? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
(an era that, at least arguably, most had already moved on from, it seems).
Indeed, the individual episode threads are hardly getting any attention... And, I can't call myself an exception to the 'group that moved on' either. Compared to my feelings for the respective first seasons, I rather find myself dulled and apathetic towards the last seasons, especially for ZnT.

Last edited by Nochgo; 2012-03-19 at 02:03.
Old 2012-03-19, 04:38   Link #28
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
That's not nice, Shakugan no Shana and Zero no Tsukaima might have been unfaithful to the source material but I wouldn't call them mistakes!
I would call zero no tsukaima a mistake. Or rather they just should have ended it all after the fiirst season than giving it to incapable director/scriptwriter for the next two.

Even though this season isnt as bad as the ones before but the ones before just made most of the fans turn away from the said anime as it was more like steaming pile of crap rather than the anime and now what is more left is disinterest group of poeple mostly watching it just for the sake of finishing watching it as they already went through the other seasons anyway.

Shakugan no Shana is ok. ZnT is not.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2012-03-19 at 21:18.
Old 2012-03-19, 06:33   Link #29
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

okay... this is really good development.... little different with my earlier prediction... looks like only Saito go back to Japan and leave Louise alone

Louise is so mature.... tough decision but I'll give credit to her... she has matured so much since first season

now, let's see how the dragon will kick them and Saito will come with another awesome stuff from our world... just bring nuclear weapon!!!!

about the ending?? I still want Louise to go to Saito's world and live together... lol
Old 2012-03-19, 12:29   Link #30
judasmartel
*Author

What? So can a nuke really take out BAHAMUT?
Old 2012-03-19, 22:11   Link #31
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well finally moving to the end here. I really didn't think that Saito becoming Tiffa's familiar would make this much trouble. I wasn't looking forward to it happening, but now there is a story reason why it was bad news all around. Personally I think all the Lifbrasir's of the past must have been really pissed to hear what their power is. The others get weapons mastery, animal control, summoning, and what does Lifbrasir get to be? A freaking battery and not even a rechargeable one.

Not a bad call by Louise really. No chance she's going to let Saito take action here and get killed. Without Derf he's just too vulnerable and frankly I'm not even sure what a good plane would do against something like that.

Of course without a doubt he's coming back and should be interesting to see how it turns out. Though I assume it will be one part romantic reunion with Louise and another part silly harem moment when every girl on the planet throws herself at Saito.
Old 2012-03-20, 01:56   Link #32
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
ROFL - sorry, I meant era, as I put in my subsequent sentence. I don't think it was Freudian, though I suppose that it's possible some executives may feel that way given the lowered sales... but anyway, I for one am glad they came back to do these final sesaons. I'm buying both on Blu-Ray already, so I'm not saying that "cheaply" either.
Old 2012-03-21, 00:28   Link #33
murdermajig

I know how saito is going to go back

-Weeps.
-Lies there doing nothing.
-All of a sudden a epiphany!
-Flashback to end of season 1.
-Remembers about the Full Moon portal thingy.
-Conveniently there is a full moon out that day.
-Runs to army base.
-Somehow gets fighter jet.
-Flies towards moon hope it works.
-It does!
Old 2012-03-21, 03:43   Link #34
DigitalShard

Weapon Theory

I hope they find a powerful weapon in the fighter jet Saito found after he was kidnapped by the elf trio.
Old 2012-03-23, 15:44   Link #35
Evil_Sephiroth

Send a message via MSN to Evil_Sephiroth
Btw someone suggest a real good ending with Louise living in Japan with Saito.

This , according to what we see in ep 11 can be the best weapon...

Why?

Old from the magic accademy say that Dragon target void magic user...and now, after the awakening only Louise and Tiffa remain..

then if the 2 girl "travel" to Japan or 1 die (Tiffa I hope) and 1 travel...

....Problem is solved^^
Old 2012-03-25, 09:15   Link #36
Alfred Kamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred Kamon View Post
That was sad. But ZnT isn't the kind of anime with surprising sad endings, so I think that things will go on like this in episode 12:
Spoiler:

If there won't be an happy ending it would all be more interesting. But just too sad.
Mh, I pretty predicted the whole episode 12.
Closed Thread