AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-02-27, 01:49   Link #421
kidzz

can i ask some question who main heroine in both michelia and carwenhen timeline story ?
kidzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-27, 05:11   Link #422
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidzz View Post
can i ask some question who main heroine in both michelia and carwenhen timeline story ?
In michelia it is ludmilla and in carwehen it is lim

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-27, 05:53   Link #423
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazandu View Post
is any group translating this?
If you asking are for English translation then no, There was person from LA(not sure if it was Spanish or Portuguese tho) translating Michelia series(not sure if it's still active) I even posted it in this thread.

@Ramero

Those illustrations looks great, It's good to see more of Lim but I still have mixed opinion about her outfit.
And Tigre is such a "beast"(I wouldn't be never expect OS Tigre to do such lewd thing )

@Chingaruna517

Titta looks good in Michelia artstyle...
Lim vs Sasha, seems to be interesting
Another Brunnish civil war, those guys can't catch a break(But it seems that this Tigre won't have big role since he is busy in other country)
We might finally learn about Regin's existence(or not existence) and her potential role in Michelia(I Don't see any reason why she souldn't appear here).
Old 2020-03-09, 09:16   Link #424
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Google translation of V5 review text(and Original Japanese text)

Spoiler for Text of review:

EDIT1: V2 of Carwenhen Couldn't fit into one post(I exceeded limit)

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2020-03-09 at 09:30.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-09, 09:39   Link #425
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Is this series a multiverse? I'm comfused now
Old 2020-03-09, 09:46   Link #426
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Is this series a multiverse? I'm comfused now

I'd say that it's more like few Alternative(parallel) universes than one big multiverse.

Not sure about that, because I'd would have to reat(with better English translation) to clarify this.
Old 2020-03-10, 00:58   Link #427
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
I'd say that it's more like few Alternative(parallel) universes than one big multiverse.

Not sure about that, because I'd would have to reat(with better English translation) to clarify this.
Considering both Michelia and Carnwenhan Timeline are telling different timeline their original counterpart then, yes, this is just part of the Multiverse.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-10, 01:27   Link #428
AP24

I would use the word multiverse if people from different universe are able to meet each other
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-10, 09:39   Link #429
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Some illustrations/artworks from tweet liked by Author

Enjoy that Swimsuit Mila and Elen artwork.

More of Michelia Mila is always good(Poor Tigre he needs his fair share of artworks)

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2020-04-10 at 10:10.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-10, 10:45   Link #430
Chingaruna517

Charming....It's would be far more interesting to see more of them in the future illustrations. Oh, and rumor once said that Regin's own timeline is next...
Old 2020-04-10, 12:27   Link #431
KikeLyne

That Sennen Sensou Aigis Poster Silvia in the middle though.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 07:44   Link #432
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That artwork with Elen and Mila in swimsuits is indeed great. Loving it. But yes, Tigre also needs more art of him. Poor guy.

@Chingaruna: A Regin timeline would be interesting. He might as well do one for each girl at that point, though, but I wouldn't complain.
Old 2020-04-12, 09:18   Link #433
Silvertail

It would be nice to see each of the Vanadis in a swimsuit.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-14, 17:42   Link #434
Chingaruna517

^That will be come true unless Faris-aka amnesiac Liza-join the fray alongside Mila, Elen, Milista, Sofy, Olga and maybe Sasha, or just maybe a new character replacing Liza/Faris as a Vanadis, then we've a complete 7. Why is Liza in Michelia Timeline becoming a tragedy is really beyond me here, and it'd better have some good development about it...

@DragonOsman Yeah, I dunno about this. Tsukasa did an April Joke about the supposed Madan no Ou to Laziris by writing everything nice about both Liza and Tigre together, and this is before Carnwenhan became the 3rd multiverse with Lim as the female protagonist. As much as I am fine to see Tsukasa want to write Regin-verse as the new project, which seemly going to begin soon, I'm more invested to see Liza's own story...

Speaking of Liza/Faris, I really disliked how she became in the Michelia Timeline. To tell you the truth, the Rainbow-Eyed Vanadis is my favorite Vanadis second to Elen due to her more of an underdog story (not exactly like Elen's because Liza's origins from the Original Timeline began with her being the daughter of a disgraced noble, but you get the idea of it). My major rant about Michelia-Liza (now known as Faris) is how badly she is badly nerfed in this new timeline: Compared to her Original Counterpart where she had fierce feuds with Elen, surviving Baba Yaga magic that almost crippling her for life, as well as her epic battle against Ganelon alongside Tigre and allies, Michelia-Liza is easily incapacitated by Guinevere with Caliburn in a short duel! By no means for me criticizing Guinevere for being the warrior princess in Michelia Timeline but to see Liza easily being beaten like this is really not fair, man. It's already bad for her fought a losing (and the horrific one) battle against Guinevere with Caliburn and crippled & powerless for life (for real) due to the lost of her right arm & Valitsaif is another, now she suffers an amnesia where she can't remember anything as much as Tigre was during Urz Arc in the Original Timeline! And now she's Faris. In my personal opinion, pitting Liza against Guinevere with Caliburn is equivalent to Elen & Sofy's struggling battle against Roland with Durandal from the Original Timeline! Like seriously, how is it even a thing?! Like I said from the last post, at least the Original Timeline did Liza some justice by showing her more sympathetic side and her own relationship with Tigre. My suspicions claims that Tsukasa doesn't like Liza, for some reason...
Old 2020-04-15, 18:11   Link #435
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If he didn't like Liza, he wouldn't have done her justice in the original timeline.

I haven't been reading Michelia. Does it have a fan translation?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2020-04-15 at 18:52.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 06:22   Link #436
Chingaruna517

^Right now, not yet.
Old 2020-05-18, 15:10   Link #437
Chingaruna517

Had to do the double posting. Pay attention because this one will going to be a doozy. All sources credits to Neselka from Team Wikia.

Anyways, lets start with some new pictures along the way-starting with a new character by the name Ludiene(?) Bergerac (リュディエーヌ=ベルジュラック) who happens to be Regnas/Regin's underling (Michelia) and also Tigre's acquaintance. Her introduction may appears to be prominent for the upcoming Volume 6/Brune Civil War Arc.
Spoiler for Volume 6's new character:

Spoiler for Liza/Faris's appearance in Michelia Timeline:

Spoiler for New character (?!):

Spoiler for Incarnations of Eleonora:

Also, Short Story about Tigre's birthday
Spoiler for Tigre's (Michelia Timeline) Birthday:
Old 2020-05-19, 06:28   Link #438
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Had to do the double posting. Pay attention because this one will going to be a doozy. All sources credits to Neselka from Team Wikia.

Anyways, lets start with some new pictures along the way-starting with a new character by the name Ludiene(?) Bergerac (リュディエーヌ=ベルジュラック) who happens to be Regnas/Regin's underling (Michelia) and also Tigre's acquaintance. Her introduction may appears to be prominent for the upcoming Volume 6/Brune Civil War Arc.
Spoiler for Volume 6's new character:

Spoiler for Liza/Faris's appearance in Michelia Timeline:

Spoiler for New character (?!):

Spoiler for Incarnations of Eleonora:

Also, Short Story about Tigre's birthday
Spoiler for Tigre's (Michelia Timeline) Birthday:

Tigre's acquaintance?

YES, YES!!, I will watch her career with great interest(Potential harem member candidate?)

I assume that first photo is illustration of Ludiene?(or perhaps i'm wrong? and it's 3rd photo)

She's looks very good but it's quite interesting that she(1st photo) has some physical similarities to Elen(White-Silver haird, red eyes)

That new girl from 3rd photo looks good too, but while I like white/silver hair, it would be nice to see other hair colour.(or perhaps there is some reason for it)

Liza's bust got nerfed, RIP

As for "Incarnations of Eleonora" I wonder if photo from left side is OS Ellen remade in other style(Michelia style?) because colour of that outfit resemble me of OS Ellen's outfit.(I took a look at Illustrator's pixiv account and there is Mila's version too, and and left photo looks similar to OS Mila too.)

And right one is probably unkown at this moment, probably(Manga illustration perhaps?).

It's always nice to see some spotlight for Tigre.

Spoiler for Incarnations of Mila:
Old 2020-05-19, 19:34   Link #439
Belgaesh

I disappear for some time and Vanadis already has 2 spinoffs! In fact I knew about the Michelia spinoff before, I just didn't know that there is another spinoff, that was my surprise.

Shame that no one is translating this and the original novel translation is also stalled.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 19:33   Link #440
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Sucks how Tigre is that lewd with Ludmila but not necesarily that level of lewd with Elenora!

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off