AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-06-15, 21:55   Link #181
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Still remember the horrible dub the animé got...*shudders*
Don't worry, Funimation is dubbing it now.

(Even if it's Funimation you're talking about, I'd watch that over the murder to my ears that is the Animax dub any day.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
True, but your statement was rather ambiguous as it used a plural and had two pictures above it. Very easy to read it as meaning the designs in both pictures above your statement were not his.
I'm aware of that too...

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 22:28   Link #182
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Don't worry, Funimation is dubbing it now.

(Even if it's Funimation you're talking about, I'd watch that over the murder to my ears that is the Animax dub any day.)
I believe that particular comment from Max was actually directed at the dub that Groove Adventure Rave received as Rave Master.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 22:47   Link #183
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
I believe that particular comment from Max was actually directed at the dub that Groove Adventure Rave received as Rave Master.
Oh. Right. *shudder*

Old 2013-06-15, 23:43   Link #184
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Oh, Funi's dub of FT is brilliant, CAN ANYONE RE-UPLOAD THE WENDY DUB SCENE WITHOUT BEING IT FROM YOUTUBE!?
Old 2013-06-16, 01:14   Link #185
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Oh, Funi's dub of FT is brilliant, CAN ANYONE RE-UPLOAD THE WENDY DUB SCENE WITHOUT BEING IT FROM YOUTUBE!?
Do you have access to the Funimation website? It's up there.

And I thought you said you'd be giving the dub a pass this time around. Or did you mean you'd "let it pass" that the latest cast wasn't what you expected? (I myself have literally never heard of half of those names before.)

Old 2013-06-16, 03:35   Link #186
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I mean that as a whole, Funi's done a pretty good job with the dub, as for this season, I'm gonna give it a shot and see how the voices are before saying if they did good this time or not, although I do agree with you, they're sure getting a lot of new names to join the cast. I blame the, DBZ screamer syndrome, when some actors do a role that they've either yelled, or shouted in certain ways that make you go, wow, I can't believe they actually did that, then yeah, time for a new generation to deal with the new B.S. In other news, holy moly that's a purple camel toe.

Edit: YEah the funimation site is being a jerk about the streaming too-v-, guess I won't hear any new voices until July comes.

Last edited by MAX_COLA_POWER!; 2013-06-17 at 02:43.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 11:33   Link #187
bastek66

More pics here http://omoteurablog.com/archives/53965792.html
Spoiler for nsfw:
Old 2013-06-17, 15:42   Link #188
ellessarr
Banned

man that ovas was so much funny, allmost every couple was on the lovely slide even a crack pairing lucy x juvia(luvia)
Spoiler for big spoiler:
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 15:48   Link #189
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
More pics here http://omoteurablog.com/archives/53965792.html
Spoiler for nsfw:

Man, close up ass shots everywhere. Even from Wendy. They took the idea from the chapter and just ran with it.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 05:45   Link #190
ImperialFlameGod8190

idk whether i'm mad or okay I mean honestly wanted some ultear and meldy and again no kagura or yukino that kinda disappoints me I mean u want a good swimsuit episodes you need more interesting girls
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 10:13   Link #191
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
idk whether i'm mad or okay I mean honestly wanted some ultear and meldy and again no kagura or yukino that kinda disappoints me I mean u want a good swimsuit episodes you need more interesting girls
Let hope Hiro will be using those gals in the future.
Old 2013-06-18, 14:07   Link #192
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Umm, IFG, you do realize that the former 2 are not supposed to be in public right? Yukino's AWOL by that day, and Kagura, you're only getting her dressed like Ikaruga and you're going to like it.
Old 2013-06-20, 22:51   Link #193
zerodragon

Oh My God, that episode was so funny it had me crying in laughter. the best parts happy, and the water side which had too many funny parts to name.
Old 2013-06-20, 23:08   Link #194
G147

You know the whole OVA is like a happy dream that ended abruptly with Natsu destroying the entire Ryuuzetsu Land at the expense of Fairy Tail's finance getting poorer that it already is.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 04:45   Link #195
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

i totally expected Natsu to blow up the place, but i din't expect Gray to freeze it up first, that was nice to see as was all the fanservice
Old 2013-06-27, 02:45   Link #196
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That was some good fun. Of course in the end it resulted in Natsu blowing up everything, but Gray and Lyon played a major role in it as well. All that chaos because Natsu and Ichiya broke the cardinal rule "no running near the pool" .

Was nice and got to focus on the various groups to a pretty reasonable amount. A few surprises like Lucy getting that apology from Flare. Hardly makes what happened ok, but it's something at least. Though considering where it fits in the timeline only manages to clear Lucy's mind before her next beating...

Some fun pairings on the slide. Gray/Lyon, Lucy/Juvia, Erza/Jellal, Evergreen/Elfman(stoned), Levy/Gajeel, Charle/Lily, and Natsu (alone) . Though did think some of the best stuff was Levy enjoying herself until realizing Gajeel had motion sickness and Juvia preparing to kill her love rival on the slide .

Just a ton of crazy fun. Though kind of reminds me that the anime has stopped .
Old 2013-06-27, 12:18   Link #197
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
That was some good fun. Of course in the end it resulted in Natsu blowing up everything, but Gray and Lyon played a major role in it as well. All that chaos because Natsu and Ichiya broke the cardinal rule "no running near the pool" .

Was nice and got to focus on the various groups to a pretty reasonable amount. A few surprises like Lucy getting that apology from Flare. Hardly makes what happened ok, but it's something at least. Though considering where it fits in the timeline only manages to clear Lucy's mind before her next beating...

Some fun pairings on the slide. Gray/Lyon, Lucy/Juvia, Erza/Jellal, Evergreen/Elfman(stoned), Levy/Gajeel, Charle/Lily, and Natsu (alone) . Though did think some of the best stuff was Levy enjoying herself until realizing Gajeel had motion sickness and Juvia preparing to kill her love rival on the slide .

Just a ton of crazy fun. Though kind of reminds me that the anime has stopped .
yeah but after read some news from mashima twitter i believe who anime coming back will be very soon.
Old 2013-07-02, 08:36   Link #198
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh wow, the version I saw....XD the viewer comments were great. The 'cries' of "NTR!!!!" when they showed Pantherlily and Carla on the slide... XDDDD So wrong but funny.
Old 2013-07-05, 06:31   Link #199
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
yeah but after read some news from mashima twitter i believe who anime coming back will be very soon.
yea if they continued when they stopped it they could've passed the manga completely
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 15:53   Link #200
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
yea if they continued when they stopped it they could've passed the manga completely
yep, now if mashima decide to bring back the anime, we gonna have something like 44 to 46 chapters(if their also add 298 and 299 if their skip that 2 chapters then 44)
this can means something between 22 and 33 episodes(22 if their use 2 chapters per episode, 33 if one chapter and half)
this means at last a half year before the end of this arc and their start to catch mashima again on next arc(if their not add some fillers episodes based on some remain omakes), this can give again at last one year before another hiatus.