Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-10, 11:58   Link #2381
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
no I just looked and Im talking about chapter 78... and if the cover of 80 is the one that will pass and is not rejected version.... then it will look like the guy will lose somehow as his guntlet loses scales
oh yeah...the one that was scraped was the one with jinne and someone lying down
Old 2012-07-12, 19:44   Link #2382
DarkLordOfkichiku

The chapter's out!:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/17175
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 19:50   Link #2383
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Spoiler:
Old 2012-07-12, 19:53   Link #2384
Xacual

Spoiler for Chapter 80:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 19:56   Link #2385
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Spoiler for thoughts:
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 00:45   Link #2386
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 80:
Spoiler for well...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 00:50   Link #2387
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for well...:
Spoiler for Correction:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-07-13, 03:01   Link #2388
Kirihara_R

nice ....i was waiting for this ...when shioon attack using his feet ...

question is that the favorite move of goomonryong in part 1 seismic step is it?
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 03:42   Link #2389
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Awesome....awesome!!!

Finally!!! Shioon Kick ass!!! yeah!!

This time,Shioon behaved really well, not only saved Sera. he fought giving everything, with intelligence and anger..finally...this chapter was just Epic!
Old 2012-07-13, 05:48   Link #2390
Awrya
U mad?

Seriously? He learned what looked like focus step (a high level technique) from looking at a video? Instead of training martial arts with that sunwoo head, they should just show him all their high level techniques and he'll master them in a week
Old 2012-07-13, 06:26   Link #2391
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Seriously? He learned what looked like focus step (a high level technique) from looking at a video? Instead of training martial arts with that sunwoo head, they should just show him all their high level techniques and he'll master them in a week
That's not any different than how he's learned his other stuff. He learned all the movement techniques just seeing them all performed that one time. Video learning is probably really effective for him since he seems to be a visual learner.

Old 2012-07-13, 06:28   Link #2392
Bombo
TSF Fans

I LOVE IT <3 <3 <3 from page 6 to 9 BEST PAGES EVER.!!!!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 06:30   Link #2393
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
He is a genius, a guy with talent, rather than a hard worker that started with no talent.

His original body was weak but the medicine changed that.

Talent Intellect + Invincible Body = A Monster.

Chun-Woo Han never realized his not so official apprentice is a potential master material. He was just teaching him self defense.

He broke Shi-Woon's Ki center so he wont be part of the world of Murim thus a target just to get him. Hindsight being 20/20 he didn't predict some guys would still go after Shi-Woon. Shi-Woon trying to get back to the level he was.

Shi-Woon's strong points is his talent and determination.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 06:59   Link #2394
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
He is a genius, a guy with talent, rather than a hard worker that started with no talent.

Talent Intellect + Invincible Body = A Monster.

Chun-Woo Han never realized his not so official apprentice is a potential master material. He was just teaching him self defense.

He broke Shi-Woon's Ki center so he wont be part of the world of Murim thus a target just to get him. Hindsight being 20/20 he didn't predict some guys would still go after Shi-Woon. Shi-Woon trying to get back to the level he was.

Shi-Woon's strong points is his talent and determination.
Determination sure..talent maybe..but don't forget that Shioon take the best pill Illwallsidan (One Moon Divine Dan)...
Old 2012-07-13, 07:02   Link #2395
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Determination sure..talent maybe..but don't forget that Shioon take the best pill Illwallsidan (One Moon Divine Dan)...
Even with the crazy amount of Ki he has, he still learned moves from seeing them once. If that's not talent than what is? I remember his state before the medicine was something similar to Sosul though not to the same severe degree so I'm betting it will come up as a plot point again later.

Old 2012-07-13, 07:13   Link #2396
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Even with the crazy amount of Ki he has, he still learned moves from seeing them once. If that's not talent than what is? I remember his state before the medicine was something similar to Sosul though not to the same severe degree so I'm betting it will come up as a plot point again later.

True, in fact i didn't say that Shioon is not talent..i just said that he took the best pill..and the amazing ki that he has, is probably the effect of this pill...One Moon Divine Dan, and if i'm not mistake, the pills he took was really rare..and the more powerful..

Edit: and yes..probably i written bad my post, what i wanted to say is that the pill he took,is important in his development as his determination, and his talent.

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-07-13 at 07:31.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 07:35   Link #2397
Raxnom
気疲れ

The real name of the pill Shioon took is Sun Moon Divine Dan according to the school it was made from. About pill giving Shioon Ki. It's a difficult matter, I understood it like this. Pill accelerated KI production in persons body, but because body cannot take such fast change it just explodes from KI pressure. Shioon stayed alive because GMR expanded his blood vessels so they could contain the insane amount of KI that was produced by body because of the pill.

Still pretty nice to see some kicks from Shioon, about time he started using them
Old 2012-07-13, 08:01   Link #2398
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post

Quote:
I didn't.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 11:11   Link #2399
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

The last chapter was good, and finally we could see Shioon showing another technique. Now he's the third person in the world that can use Jinwongak (tl seismic step IRC).

Cool Guy acted more like a man, and I'm grateful he hadn't end felling that pressure in his chest as Hyuk did

Quote:
Originally Posted by revennge View Post
The real name of the pill Shioon took is Sun Moon Divine Dan according to the school it was made from. About pill giving Shioon Ki. It's a difficult matter, I understood it like this. Pill accelerated KI production in persons body, but because body cannot take such fast change it just explodes from KI pressure. Shioon stayed alive because GMR expanded his blood vessels so they could contain the insane amount of KI that was produced by body because of the pill.

Still pretty nice to see some kicks from Shioon, about time he started using them
I'm pretty sure 9AD said he was filling Shioon meridians so he could endure the effects of that Dragon Ball

I have to check that again...
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 13:25   Link #2400
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I didn't.

My post wasn't like "you have forgot"..it was like to make a point of his development, not only his determination and his talent, but also the magic pill him took, that allow him to use-generate an incredible ki..

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves