AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-04, 10:31   Link #1021
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ Yes but now that monster submits to him and hides away in his shadow, out of sight. Aaaand, she only sucks his blood and eats doughnuts, so she's miles ahead of 'Every Village is a Buffet' Priscilla.
Old 2013-07-05, 04:13   Link #1022
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
It's not like she can't held back her hunger. We didn't see her eating anyone recently.
Didn't she eat the villagers in Raki's village? atleast from what i remember could be wrong though then she got so distracted from combat she hasn't had time to feast since.
Old 2013-07-05, 05:35   Link #1023
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Think the destroyer rods are what wiped out the village, Priscilla probably ate what spawned as a result though.
Old 2013-07-07, 21:27   Link #1024
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Priscilla cannot be killed by anything comes her way, except Clare who's 1/1000th as powerful as she is..
1/1000 is quite an exaggeration. Right now Clare's probably the strongest claymore alive, so I think she must be like 1/20 as powerful as Priscilla, or maybe even 1/10.
Old 2013-07-09, 02:25   Link #1025
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

So Raki is going to distract Priscilla with some conversation while Clare kills her ? I really hope something like that doesn't happen that would suck. But there are still a lot of unanswered questions. Isn't there a war going on at Mainland ? Wasn't the organization creating Yoma, Claymores and Awakened Beings to help fight those Asarakam ? It would suck if it just ended after Clare defeats Priscilla. I hope we get same damn answers !

I wanna see Irene : ' (
Old 2013-07-09, 07:12   Link #1026
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
1/1000 is quite an exaggeration. Right now Clare's probably the strongest claymore alive, so I think she must be like 1/20 as powerful as Priscilla, or maybe even 1/10.
I think 1/100 would be about right.

Priscilla has been swatting Abyssal level beings down like flies, and Clare + Company are having a hard time with just one of those.

The only thing that has even bothered her have been beings beyond Abyssal Ones (the Destroyer and Riful's kid).

Clare definitely has her work cut out for her.

As for the unanswered questions, I almost except Claymore to have some sort of sequel manga covering the mainland situation, as I doubt it will remain irrelevant to their continent.
Old 2013-07-09, 08:01   Link #1027
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Isn't there a war going on at Mainland ? Wasn't the organization creating Yoma, Claymores and Awakened Beings to help fight those Asarakam ? It would suck if it just ended after Clare defeats Priscilla. I hope we get same damn answers !
I wanna see Irene : ' (
So do I. One who has both of her arms back Buuut people keep on saying it will never ever happen as she died and that feel that Clare had implaies that she did died against the former 2&5. I also want Islay to come back but sadly he was eaten alive :'(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
As for the unanswered questions, I almost except Claymore to have some sort of sequel manga covering the mainland situation, as I doubt it will remain irrelevant to their continent.
Simples the dragon people kidnap Pricsilla and put her to sleep or soomething so then clare and co go to the mainland to go off and kill her. Where they find other claymores from other organizations that where set up the same time the old one was.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-09, 13:01   Link #1028
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I think 1/100 would be about right.

Priscilla has been swatting Abyssal level beings down like flies, and Clare + Company are having a hard time with just one of those.
I think 1/100 is still an exaggeration. And Clare and the others were having a hard time with Cassandra because they wanted her alive. We'll see what happens now that Priscilla has seemingly defeated Riful 2.0. I think if Clare goes all out she could take on Cassandra just fine, but we'll see.
Old 2013-07-31, 11:17   Link #1029
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Crazy crazy chapter
Old 2013-07-31, 12:42   Link #1030
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I expected this, but to be honest I'm not sure where this is going.

Spoiler for Chapter 141:
Old 2013-07-31, 13:32   Link #1031
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Spoiler for 141:
Old 2013-07-31, 16:38   Link #1032
Newhope

Spoiler for 141:
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 22:09   Link #1033
GundamZZ
残念美人

I thought Miata had potential to surpass Priscilla. This chapter only shows her as an average number one material. Actually, her rank is still number four. It means the number 3 Audrey has the opportunity to defeat Miata. The situation is getting bad on human's side. Even they prevail this match, Priscilla is around the town. So, it's not getting better. The story has fighting in two location. If it's not executed well, it would be distracting. Just a speculation.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 00:38   Link #1034
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I expected this, but to be honest I'm not sure where this is going.

Spoiler for Chapter 141:
The situation could go from worse to nightmarish.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 09:59   Link #1035
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*snickers at pages 5-6* Miata... CHOP!
Old 2013-08-01, 10:34   Link #1036
shalala

Soooooo what are the chances of Clarice dying? Like Solace pointed out there isn't a good outcome if Clarice dies. Unless she is able to merge with Miata like the first twin sisters which doesn't seem like it would happen. All in all the chapter was pretty meh. Pricilla is now on the loose soo things are pretty much going to go down hill from there. Stilll would liek to know how Riful mk 2 came back alive. Plus seeing how Dae is still around he could always gather up the scattered pieces of the destoryier and Ruful mk2 and recreate the other no 1s and also help the last gen of claymores by infusing them with them pieces. Also what could this mean to Cassy now that Pricilla is alive and kicking?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 10:41   Link #1037
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
The situation could go from worse to nightmarish.

Spoiler:
You talked about her like some kind of yandere. It would be very funny if Raki get hurt and Priscilla slaughter the whole city like that.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 10:44   Link #1038
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Chapters translated, no need for tags now.

@Guido - Was it ever stated where Raki was? He kinda vanished after the fighting started. I can't see him hiding away from trying to be useful somehow.

@Newhope - It is a bit odd that Miata hasn't fully awakened. I was under the impression that Soul Link was about one partner being fully awakened while the other keeps the "soul" under control. To see Miata transform further is interesting - perhaps it's foreshadowing of some kind? It reminds me of Clare's partial transformation in Pieta.

On the other hand, Clarice taking so much damage obviously isn't good. But her words are ominous, suggesting that she can't release her power too much or she'll just awaken too. I could see a situation where Clarice and Miata both end up as awakened, but with Clarice in control long enough to dispose of Europa with Miata and then leaving before the hunger causes them to eat everyone. But then again, the two of them are unique among Claymore....so it's possible Yagi will offer an alternative solution.

With the situation so dire on all fronts, I think some good news is due for our heroes. It might seem lame to some that Claymore has toned down the character death, but personally I kinda like Clarice and Miata, and it would be nice to see at least one Soul Link not end in utter tragedy, especially after all these characters have done to survive.
Old 2013-08-01, 11:33   Link #1039
Newhope

Fully awakened=lose your mind, death of personality Miata still has her human mind granted she close to losing it.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 12:25   Link #1040
Battler-kun

To be honest, are there even more humans left that abonimations on that Island?

I doubt it, ...that Island was used as laboratory in the first place.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote