AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-11-02, 20:07   Link #1521
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

School Days. Shit coated with sugar. Even that is too generous.
Old 2011-11-02, 20:10   Link #1522
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai it's just so cliched it's not even funny. Oh yea same with Kinnikuman

Last edited by Ichuki; 2012-02-24 at 12:41.
Old 2011-11-03, 02:25   Link #1523
Fuyuno
Banned

School Days was never meant to be good anyway, so don't mention it in this thread.

By the way Shining Tears x Wind really suck balls.
Old 2011-11-03, 03:49   Link #1524
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Agreed on Shining Tears x Wind abysmal-ness.

There's also that deathly boring Tsukihime anime. Even anime like Beyblade is better in fulfilling and entertain its target audience than that dreck.
Old 2011-11-04, 02:31   Link #1525
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

I think its fair to say that BLOOD-C clinches the Summer Frisbee Throwaway Series for how horrible it is and how it totally deleted all the expectations I had for it. Personally I'd also use Infinite Stratos, Fractale and Bakuman for frisbees for animes as of late.
Old 2011-11-05, 18:26   Link #1526
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

While I'm not defending Blood-C but I don't think it deserved to be mentioned in this thread. Yeah sure it is disappointing but I don't think it is one of the worst anime ever made. I personally liked Blood-C because its a seinen answer to Yami no Matsuei and better still 75% of people that get killed and eaten by monsters and demons are teenage boys, unlike in Yami no Matsuei where 90% of the dead are teenage girls.

Back to the thread, I think its Ebichu. Uglier and nastier cousin to Crayon Shin-Chan.
Old 2011-11-05, 18:34   Link #1527
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Master of Martial Hearts all the way. It's loathsome on every level. And on top of that, the English dub is GOOD, so I can't even make fun of the bad dubbing. What an ugly borefest.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Old 2011-11-06, 09:13   Link #1528
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglypuff View Post
How come Eva never wore her hair styled like those wigs when she was living in Hooterville? Those styles are much more becoming than her own coiffure.

(Are these primarily intended for women during chemotherapy?)
Old 2011-11-09, 21:27   Link #1529
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

I guess the two others that I really hated and would want to see destroyed are Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora and Yosuga No Sora. The former I hate, mostly because the show and the audience sees it as a touching romance, but I despised how mean-spirited and surprisingly boring it was.

Yosuga No Sora was just awful on almost every level. It's adapted horribly, it's edited horribly, the characters are forgettable, the sex is half-assed...just terrible.

Old 2012-02-24, 10:39   Link #1530
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Not the worst anime ever, but I don't like the anime adaptation of Mystic Archives of Dantalian. Even though it has atmosphere that I like and have watched it entirely, the main problems I have with this one is the drastic change of character designs (novel to anime design improvement) and the chronological order of episodes adapted from light novel seems out of place to me.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-02-24, 11:51   Link #1531
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post

Yosuga No Sora was just awful on almost every level. It's adapted horribly, it's edited horribly, the characters are forgettable, the sex is half-assed...just terrible.
I watched the whole thing while cringing and bracing for the twincest. And... I hated it, absolutely. Haruka have the charisma of an American Idol dropout and the personality of a wet noodle. Sora, on the other hand, oh my god, some english language doctorate guy need to invent new adjectives to describe every negative things I felt and hate about her.

Excuse me while I reread Angel Sanctuary, where incest is treated in a much more compelling way. Or rewatch Koi Kaze that have dealt with the topic with the respect of its watchers in mind.
Old 2012-02-24, 11:52   Link #1532
FireChick

Maken-ki and Ro-Kyu-Bu. Hands down.
Old 2012-02-24, 11:52   Link #1533
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
I guess the two others that I really hated and would want to see destroyed are Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora and Yosuga No Sora. The former I hate, mostly because the show and the audience sees it as a touching romance, but I despised how mean-spirited and surprisingly boring it was.

Wait, Hanbun no Tsuki was mean spirited? I remember the main girl being a bit nasty early on, probably with the intention of driving people off, but mean spirited is certainly not something I think of in regards to the show.

Yosuga no Sora's breakneck pacing and sex overshadowed what probably otherwise would have been some good subtleties. I still hold the miko girl was great though, an unusual character who manages to have a child-like enthusiasm while still (contrary to initial appearances) demostrating a decent degree of intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Haruka have the charisma of an American Idol dropout and the personality of a wet noodle. Sora, on the other hand, oh my god, some english language doctorate guy need to invent new adjectives to describe every negative things I felt and hate about her.
Hmmm, I actually kind of liked Haruka, probably because he gave rise to a running gag among my friends and I about how the entire town must be closet shotacons. His sister not so much.

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
Old 2012-02-24, 12:07   Link #1534
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail

I don't think any anime deserves to be "used as frisbees". It's a kind of art and it takes creativity,skill,dedication and funds to make an anime series to present in public.

You should show some respect regardless of what you think about the anime's content itself. If you are uncomfortable with things,fanservice in my case,simply try your best to avoid it and if it is not possible,try finding another series that suits you.

If you don't find a series fun or interesting at all,feel free to stop watching it,but don't insult it by saying "it deserves to be used as a frisbee".

Also,remember that even if something is disliked by some people,or even sometimes the majority,you need to remember that,that doesn't make it a fact. It is an opinion even if some others agree with you. Someone out there has spent time and put effort into making the series,and another someone out there enjoys their work. If you won't enjoy it,stay out of the cycle and enter another one.

That's all I have to say about this thread.
Old 2012-02-24, 18:54   Link #1535
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Kono Aozora. I think when you see boobs being shoved in your face despite a seemingly subtle atmosphere within the first five minutes, you know that the director has absolutely no idea what he's doing. It's the only show I've dropped before the first commercial break.

Seriously, what on Earth happened here...
GANBARIMASU
Old 2012-02-24, 19:32   Link #1536
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
Wait, Hanbun no Tsuki was mean spirited? I remember the main girl being a bit nasty early on, probably with the intention of driving people off, but mean spirited is certainly not something I think of in regards to the show.

Yosuga no Sora's breakneck pacing and sex overshadowed what probably otherwise would have been some good subtleties. I still hold the miko girl was great though, an unusual character who manages to have a child-like enthusiasm while still (contrary to initial appearances) demostrating a decent degree of intelligence.
I'm aware a lot of people like the anime, but Hanbun No Tsuki is tied for Master of Martial Hearts as my most hated anime ever. The drama was just so mean and forced and...ugh. The doctor beating up the male? The girl locking him on the roof? The bittersweet ending because we need to be realistic? Hated it.

As for Yosuga No Sora, I don't hate it as much as the other two, but it is so boring with no interesting characters, story, or much of anything else. How do you make sex scenes in an anime so boring?

Old 2012-02-25, 00:03   Link #1537
Zantetsuken68

For me it was Final Fantasy: Unlimited and Amaenaideyo!!~Ah!! My Buddha. Both had horrible story lines and annoying characters. Okay, granted, 'Amaenaideyo!!' was supposed to be a fan-service anime, but they could have at least tried to make the show a bit more interesting than what they gave us. They just used a Buddhist temple as the center for a lame premise of one guy surrounded by several girls. Fan-service has been done before, and much better than this. On the other hand, I had much better expectations of 'FF:U'. The first episode looked almost promising, then it crashed and burned from there. I bailed out after episode 4, because the story and characters became flatter than a pancake and showed no signs of improving. It had it's followers, but to me, it was a complete waste of time, money and braincells.
Old 2012-02-25, 03:22   Link #1538
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akito_Kinomoto View Post
Kono Aozora. I think when you see boobs being shoved in your face despite a seemingly subtle atmosphere within the first five minutes, you know that the director has absolutely no idea what he's doing. It's the only show I've dropped before the first commercial break.

Seriously, what on Earth happened here...
I think this title has not enough ecchiness during the airing of 13 episodes.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-02-25, 09:55   Link #1539
tag1981

I usually stop watching an anime pretty quick when I can tell that I won't like it. Usually within the first 3 eps.

But my ultimate disappointment would have to be High School Of the Dead. When I read the story I was very excited to watch it. It could have been one of the top anime that year. But it was a cliched mess with some of the most annoying characters I've ever watched. I couldn't continue after the 7th episode. What a waste of a great idea.
Old 2012-02-25, 11:57   Link #1540
Eragon
Still Alive

^ Totally agree with you. The potential of that anime was great but for some, God knows what, reason they just made an absolute mess of it. I couldn't care less about the ecchiness in the anime but my real problem was that none of the character had any seriousness that the theme of the show demands.