AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-07-02, 10:40   Link #1141
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Amaterasu is working on english patch for the game. They have already released a patch for the common route. Here's a link to the patch.
Thank you so much Time to beat the common route in one go and then bide my time until more is released haha.

edit: I just found out the game has a region lock, is that something I will have to worry about or will the no-cd crack or english patch fix that?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Kyrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 20:54   Link #1142
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

Well, cover PUSH issue August:

And Dengeki Visual Art's 2012 Summer was released: http://ameblo.jp/g-ig-i/entry-112891...c=thumb_module (for Rewrite and Rewrite Harvest festa! section)
minhhuywiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 21:25   Link #1143
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhhuywiki View Post
Well, cover PUSH issue August:

And Dengeki Visual Art's 2012 Summer was released: http://ameblo.jp/g-ig-i/entry-112891...c=thumb_module (for Rewrite and Rewrite Harvest festa! section)
DAT cover... Hoping Akane-sama gets lots of fanservice like that one in the game.
Old 2012-07-05, 02:22   Link #1144
minhhuywiki
Minata Hatsune

Base this interview
Full name of Kagari-chan is "Miracle Kagari" (or "Mirakuru Kagari")
minhhuywiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 00:58   Link #1145
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

So I'm playing the english patch and its awesome, I'm wondering how long the common route is? I know in Little Busters the common route is about a month long in the game so what about Rewrite?

So far my favorites in order are Akane > Lucia > Sizuru > Chihaya > Kotori. Akane and Lucia especially are giving me issues because I want to run both of their routes at the same time xD

sadly I know the english patch only covers the common route but I'm enjoying every minute of it so far. One thing has confused me a bit though, with Yoshino he keeps calling you out and accusing you of being fake etc and then you get into fights etc and its super intense, but it doesnt really make sense to me, his argument doesn't really have any basis from what I've seen and then the next day you guys are all buddy again. IDK its a key game and its early in the story so I'm assuming there will be lots that confuse me, such as Akane and Chihaya's weird connection.

Old 2012-07-09, 01:57   Link #1146
Balzac
Assistant Professor

There is no danger in spoiling but I can say for you that Yoshino doesn't get much exploration outside the common route itself. (among the heroines, only Kotori's route has any connection with the guy) Also, his personality being that which prizes "The True" actually holds some figurative weight amidst all the falsehoods that surrounds the story. In this, one might find his personality making the most sense, well-rounded, etc.
Old 2012-07-10, 18:17   Link #1147
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

Is there any reason not to use your "super powers"? I've been using them every time I have the option and I've noticed the clock thing in the lower left corner moves every time I do it. I just don't want anything bad happening because I'm using my powers.

Spoiler for my current point in the game:

Old 2012-07-10, 19:45   Link #1148
matrixhazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrok View Post
Is there any reason not to use your "super powers"? I've been using them every time I have the option and I've noticed the clock thing in the lower left corner moves every time I do it. I just don't want anything bad happening because I'm using my powers.

Spoiler for my current point in the game:
Spoiler for About Using Rewrite (Kotarou's Super Power):

Last edited by matrixhazard; 2012-07-10 at 20:14.
matrixhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 11:19   Link #1149
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

After installing the English patch, some Japanese lines are displayed...wierdly. Vertically, one character at a time.
Spoiler for Chihaya route pic:

Does anyone have a solution to that?

edit: solved!

Last edited by RedKey; 2012-07-13 at 11:44.
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-13, 23:53   Link #1150
matrixhazard

Key has released some gameplay of Rewrite HF. After looking at this, I really wonder about the plots gonna be

(Kotarou also got full voice now. Somehow I feel that his voice is somewhat different from the main game)

matrixhazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 00:54   Link #1151
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

One wonders why they couldn't have have sprung to voice him fully in the main game to begin with.

Last edited by Tyabann; 2012-07-14 at 01:10.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 05:34   Link #1152
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

Whoops, Kotori and Lucia route spoilers in there, although minor
I'll now proceed to be a fanboy about Kotarou and Kotori marrying, if you'll excuse me. Even though that >9000 moe Lucia too is...hhhnnnggg. lol @ Shizuru calling her a traitor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
One wonders why they couldn't have have sprung to voice him fully in the main game to begin with.
This. And also giving sprites to Inoue.
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 14:15   Link #1153
Balzac
Assistant Professor

There's no excuse for no Inoue sprites. Nor any of the other minor characters for that matter. (also looking at you Chihaya-with-a-blazer in end)

As for the VA, admittedly, that's a whole lot of lines to speak for one guy, and I'm guessing since they get paid by the lines, they're limiting it? In eroge visual novels, there's a precedent for not giving voice to the main character, but here...
Old 2012-07-14, 14:15   Link #1154
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

I'd hope for a kind of Full Voice-type rerelease, but they'll never do it.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 15:46   Link #1155
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
As for the VA, admittedly, that's a whole lot of lines to speak for one guy, and I'm guessing since they get paid by the lines, they're limiting it? In eroge visual novels, there's a precedent for not giving voice to the main character, but here...
Seiyuu are not paid per lines, but per days of recording/episodes depending of the medium.
Old 2012-07-14, 16:12   Link #1156
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

So I just finished the common route and man talk about throwing you a heap load of crazy right at the end there. But anyways it's brought up a few questions.

Spoiler for Thoughts, Spoilers, and Questions after completing the Common Route:

Old 2012-07-14, 16:16   Link #1157
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It is sort of like a regular VN, except some characters are locked as long as you don't read other character's route first.
Before Akane, you must finish Chihaya's at least once. You also must read Kotori before being able to read Shizuru.
Simply speaking, you can only reach Kotori, Chihaya or Lucia from a clear save, and the other 2 are unlocked afterwards.
Old 2012-07-14, 16:24   Link #1158
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

hmm, well Lucia was my second pick, and I did pretty much everything I could to get in good with her inless it conflicted with a choice with Akane. Kotori I pretty much avoided and decisions I felt would lock me in with her not because I don't like her but because I prefered the other girls. With Chihaya though I pretty much avoided any decisions that favored her, though I think what may have locked me in was when:

Spoiler for Chihaya Lock In?:

I kind of just wish I had some sort of walkthrough/flowchart so I can get an idea of what I did wrong. When I played Katawa Shoujo and Little Busters I used walkthroughs so I knew I was getting the routes/endings I wanted, it didn't spoil the story, I just consulted it when making the decisions.

Old 2012-07-14, 16:31   Link #1159
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Generally speaking, you better start with Kotori, as her route is the most balanced in term of story exposure and what really is going on in general (and parts of her own side are barely implied in the other girls' routes).
Frankly, I would suggest something like Kotori => Chihaya => Akane => Shizuru, and Lucia placed anywhere, but at least after Kotori's route.
Old 2012-07-14, 16:39   Link #1160
Kyrok
Mad Scientist

I think I shall go back and try for Kotori's route then, I am fairly sure I know how to lock in with her. Also I am currently using the english patch from amaterasu and I am debating whether I should just wait for them to release more updates so I can continue or go through the trouble of getting a machine translator?

Tags
bishoujo, hinoue itaru, key, maeda jun, romeo tanaka, ryukishi07, visual novel