AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-05-24, 15:33   Link #121
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

For a long time I was on the fence about whether I would play WS or not, but ultimately jumped on it because for me, personally? There is NOTHING ELSE to play right now or anytime soon. This will keep me plenty of company until EQN comes out.

TERA fell to shit long ago, all my friends stopped playing FF14 not too long after 2.0's release, GW2 has been stale since the Living Story arc ended and will continue to be stale unless an expansion comes out (it NEEDS one)... Any other MMOs floating are likely things I never would've touched to begin with because I hate the combat and/or universe. That or they're too outdated now for me to care for them.

I'm enjoying WS and the community I'm with in particular is one of the most awesome little groups of people I've hung with in a long time. Also, I've experienced little to no FPS or latency issues since I began playing (and that was back in beta before NDA was lifted), so perhaps I'm just luckier than most?

Tags
mmorpg