AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2014-11-02, 17:58   Link #141
chaosprophet

While not well received, Daiteikoku did sell a lot. From TG Ranking for instance, it was the best seller of its release year and third best seller between the years 2010-2013. So it wasn't a problem economic wise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Now all that is left is release Rance X so that TAMA can finally leave the industry. He wants to finish Rance as he is getting older and now has more and more health issues.
If you mean Tada, the Rance series creator, I don't see any mention recently on a blog post or twitter about he being ill. He even mentioned in an Alicesoft blog post on the beginning of the year about all kinds of games he would want to make besides Rance X.
Old 2015-05-22, 01:33   Link #142
Honoakari
Lurking Member

Official site for Rance 03 remake is up. The game is scheduled to be released on 2015-08-28.

Spoiler for promotional pic:
Quote:
主人公以外フルボイス
Everyone except Rance gets voiced...
Old 2015-05-25, 18:40   Link #143
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoakari View Post
Everyone except Rance gets voiced...
It's a common practice to have the main character not being voiced on eroge, unfortunately. Still, I'm really happy we are finally getting a voiced Rance game, fully voiced even (Rance aside).
Old 2015-07-09, 03:43   Link #144
Honoakari
Lurking Member

I know it's a common practice. I'm just surprised that AliceSoft are breaking their "no voices for Rance Series" tradition so far in the game.
Old 2015-07-09, 04:22   Link #145
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

how many years/decade left until translation of rance quest or whatever rance after sengoku?
Old 2015-08-13, 00:49   Link #146
TheUniques

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastarforcex View Post
how many years/decade left until translation of rance quest or whatever rance after sengoku?
Well the main fan translation groups are pretty much disbanded. They either don't want it to release to the public anymore and hope for GamerManga or whatever it's called to bring the Rance games international/official English version with AliceSoft's support, then sell their translation to GamerManga (I call it a sold out!), but it's been a year and still here is nothing, the others are busy to translate the other games. Here's the livestream to Rance Quest translated (not fully done they were just showing how much has been done): http://www.hitbox.tv/video/478636

But yes as I said they stopped. It's going to be YEARS 'till we see another bunch to show up and translate the game for us which kinda saddens me.

If someone who knows Japanese here, I would love to know what happens between Senhime and Rance in Rance 9. Senhime/ Tokugawa Sen is my favorite girl in the series and I'd love to see Rance and her to "romance" each other and is given more care to and not just bang then leave.

P.s: Don't know why this topic is in the Spin off section since Rance IX is the canon sequel after Rance Quest (Rance Quest or Rance 8 is sequel to Sengoku Rance). Anyone knows where the Sengoku Rance epilogue came from? All I knew is it's from "Alicesoft Users Club book Hanihon vol.7" , and from the title of it (vol 7), there must be more other volumes to read about, lore and what happens to some specific characters and such. Tried putting it onto google but couldn't find it.

Last edited by TheUniques; 2015-08-13 at 01:03.
TheUniques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-13, 04:00   Link #147
Honoakari
Lurking Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastarforcex
You'd be better off learning Japanese... By the time they finish translating one game, you'll be able to read all of them, untranslated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUniques
If someone who knows Japanese here, I would love to know what happens between Senhime and Rance in Rance 9. Senhime/ Tokugawa Sen is my favorite girl in the series and I'd love to see Rance and her to "romance" each other and is given more care to and not just bang then leave.
Spoiler for Rance IX spoilers:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUniques
Don't know why this topic is in the Spin off section
The section includes visual novels as well. It's called "Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games".

EDIT: I just noticed, but the thread for Sengoku Rance was placed in the Video Games section for some reason...

Last edited by Honoakari; 2015-08-13 at 04:20.
Honoakari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-13, 13:17   Link #148
TheUniques

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoakari View Post
Spoiler for Rance IX spoilers:
Spoiler:

Also, thanks a lot for hearing and helping me out. :P

So wishhhhh I know Japanese to play the game right now...
Old 2015-08-15, 15:59   Link #149
TheUniques

I heard Rance X is going to be the last Rance game and it's coming out in a year or so... (and we're still sitting here waiting for Rance Quest Magnum(8) and Rance IX translation...).

Last edited by TheUniques; 2015-08-15 at 23:44. Reason: Corrects my mistake thanks to Honoakari for pointing it out so it won't be misleading to the people who are new to this game.
Old 2015-09-12, 10:28   Link #150
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Just curious asking>......who is Rance Destined woman???
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-26, 03:25   Link #151
Honoakari
Lurking Member

As expected, no Rance X this year. Hopefully next one. More info about the game will be released at the beginning of 2017.

Announcement by TADA here: http://blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4686061.html (possibly NSFW).
Old 2017-04-10, 19:16   Link #152
chaosprophet

We got a sneak peak at Rance X on their current projects post for this year. The art looks pretty good!

With the next game they will release being the next beat game, then the earliest Rance X may be released is the last quarter of this year.
Old 2017-04-11, 19:35   Link #153
Key Board
Carbon

They gotta develop it carefully.

fan expectations are tremendous with it being the "last" Rance game and all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Just curious asking>......who is Rance Destined woman???
There are at least 10 of them, but it's not clear what "destiny" means

Sill, Shizuka, Kanami, Miracle ...
have been stated to be such
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 20:08   Link #154
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
They gotta develop it carefully.

fan expectations are tremendous with it being the "last" Rance game and all
I think it's fair to say they are developing it carefully. TADA have been working on it since he stopped with the patches for Quest (February 2013). One reason Purin was the main director for 9 was so TADA could keep working on X. So while he had to get busy with other projects here and then and also got busy standing in as CEO while Hiro was sick, it's still a game they have been working on for a very long time and are not afraid of delaying it if needed, considering they originally planed for it to be released in 2016.
Old 2017-09-24, 10:37   Link #155
Honoakari
Lurking Member

The long wait is almost over. According to the official site (Japan only), they're planning to release Rance X this winter.

Trailer here.

Tags
alicesoft, rance, slg, tada, trpg