AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-11-19, 13:51   Link #21
Chris38

Well, my response to the spoilers that n0m@n provided to us

Spoiler for volume 19:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:04   Link #22
Newhope

So Issei future Queen finally appears.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:04   Link #23
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Hmm, some few spoilers...
Spoiler for 19:
Spoiler:

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:06   Link #24
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
So Issei future Queen finally appears.
We don't even know if she'll even WANT to join you know? Of course, considering it's Issei + powerful female that can be a potential ally, it's still a good chance.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2014-11-19, 14:10   Link #25
n0m@n
C-Z

Shiva has a form of a child. And it seems like he's much stonger than the other top-10 strongest since he's probably the only one who can stop 666. Hence the reason Azazel meets him.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:12   Link #26
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

So shiva is on par with 666 and gread red huh....

What will happen if he wants to conquer the world...... they will have a way to stop him?Or in the possible future ise will became more powerfull that GR ? Just speculating

Drago Out
Old 2014-11-19, 14:24   Link #27
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

I honestly saw Shiva being a ridiculously buff man with like 4 arms for some reason ;~;
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:24   Link #28
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
We don't even know if she'll even WANT to join you know? Of course, considering it's Issei + powerful female that can be a potential ally, it's still a good chance.
Yea I wouldn't bet money on her not falling for Issei.

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:25   Link #29
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Shiva has a form of a child. And it seems like he's much stonger than the other top-10 strongest since he's probably the only one who can stop 666. Hence the reason Azazel meets him.
He wouldn't happen to have six arms and blue skin would he, or am I thinking about the wrong god?

Old 2014-11-19, 14:31   Link #30
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
He wouldn't happen to have six arms and blue skin would he, or am I thinking about the wrong god?
That's in a way how I expected him to be too.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:36   Link #31
Hokoga

Spoiler for Crazy thought:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:38   Link #32
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Thanks for the early spoilers, n0m@n

Spoiler for v19:
Old 2014-11-19, 14:51   Link #33
peinmaximus@

How Shiva can be in the same level of 666 and Great Red?
The same author of this story said that Ophis(when she had all of her powers) was the most powerful being in the Top 10 of the most powerful beings of the world,and Shiva was in this ranking that the author mentioned.
In the volume 11,also was revealed that the difference of powers between Ophis and the second most powerful being of the world(that more than probably is SHIVA) was really really huge.
Also,more than probably,Great Red and 666 are much more powerful than Ophis(even when she had all of her powers).
Then,how Shiva can be in the same level of Great Red and 666?

More than probably Shiva have an special skill that can seal 666 completely.
This is the only manner that I see to Shiva be able to stop 666.

What you think,guys?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2014-11-19 at 15:02.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:56   Link #34
B214

*Reads spoilers and faints*
Spoiler for V19:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
The same author of this story said that Ophis(when she had all of her powers) was the most powerful being in the Top 10 of the most powerful beings of the world,and Shiva was in this ranking that the author mentioned.
In the volume 11,also was revealed that the difference of powers between Ophis and the second most powerful being of the world(that more than probably is SHIVA) was really really huge.
Also,more than probably,Great Red and 666 are much more powerful than Ophis(even when she had all of her powers).

What you think,guys?
Ishibumi did mention that the Hindu Gods are on the upper list of the Top 10 Strongest, and they are all like cheats but no mention of Shiva being on same level as Great Red or 666. And i don't know how many times i've heard Great Red and 666 is stronger than Ophis when Ishibumi himself doesn't even confirm that fact. ( ._.)
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 14:58   Link #35
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post

What you think,guys?
You know no one said that they were the same level right? All that was said was that Shiva was their best chance to defeat 666 for whatever reason. Also, Shiva is the God of Destruction in DxD verse and considering who he's based on, it'd be easier to look up Shiva on Wikipedia, find out what he's capable of in the actual mythology, and make some speculations from there.

Old 2014-11-19, 15:01   Link #36
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
*Reads spoilers and faints*
Spoiler for V19:

Ishibumi did mention that the Hindu Gods are on the upper list of the Top 10 Strongest, and they are all like cheats. And how can Ophis be the most powerful if all her powers are stolen. She'd be powerless literally.
Ophis isn't powerless, she just lost a considerable amount which was used to make Lilith. She even says herself that she's currently twice as strong as Ddraig and Albion in their prime combined in Volume 11.

Old 2014-11-19, 15:02   Link #37
B214

Quote:
Ophis isn't powerless, she just lost a considerable amount which was used to make Lilith. She even says herself that she's currently twice as strong as Ddraig and Albion in their prime combined in Volume 11.
Misread peinmaximus@'s comment on Ophis having all her powers to all her powers stolen.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 15:07   Link #38
iNoto

Wow seriously? Raven
Old 2014-11-19, 15:13   Link #39
Chris38

Well, if you guys aren't aware of it already ... then in the DxD social group, some illustrations from volume 19 have already appeared.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-19, 15:16   Link #40
Always86

^^ yup thanks to n-black for posting
Always86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragons, harem