Old 2008-05-01, 20:09   Link #561
usspaul

2 more pics i found
Old 2008-05-01, 20:32   Link #562
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well I think Kurumu can cover her virgin part well when alone and partly she's training along with the other girls to be equal or more powerful than the reverse/inner Moka.

Also when I saw R+V anime for the 1st time Mizore got my attention 1st, then I searched for the manga and as the series goes on she goes to a great deal of changes from hair style, possessive to stalker and became mature due to the fact she thinks of others feelings. Remember the school festival? I wont forget her words "I won't disregard Tsukune's feelings for my own happiness..." - that phrase made me shed a tear. Though a stalker and an ice woman she has a warm heart.

Images

Spoiler for Mizore Konata:

Spoiler for Kurumu NSFW:

Spoiler for More Mizore:

Tsukune is a lucky guy!

nice mizore FA and pics, wish i could rep you but it looks like ill need to rep other first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
looking for theses ?
Spoiler for pics:
darn, looks like i was away and someone got the jump on the mizore gif . oh well i'll use it on another forum.

great mizore pics have recently appeared, hope they are just the first few of many to be posted.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 20:47   Link #563
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
ah, so it was the size! Thanks man! Rep +
It appears it was the case indeed , NP ^^. thanks for rep too
I also re-sized Yukari if anyone wants her :

Kurumu should already be good. ( can't be too good for Kurumu's ego to learn that Yukari was taller than her )/( even if its because of the hat :P )
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 20:53   Link #564
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

wahaha, Mizore is my secret lover... >_>.. just don't tell my fiance, lol...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-01, 22:18   Link #565
X207
Gamyūsa

since theres a bunch of pics being posted, i had requested a R+V sig a few months ago and it turned out pretty good given the less than ideal source pic.

only had screencaps to use as a source pic (ep7)
it actually turned out a bit worse that the pic posted above. the colours were lost in the process of cropping .
Old 2008-05-02, 00:00   Link #566
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I could probably reapply the colors for you, it wouldn't be hard.
Old 2008-05-02, 07:18   Link #567
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Wow is it me or there are many Mizore folowers here? Hehehe...

Just saw the gifs, thx Samanosuke! You're a life saver

May I use them on another forum? Thx in advance. These are the times that I wish that R+V had a sub forum so images, manga, merchandise and the anime discussion. There's a Moka pvc toy that was posted in the anime section long ago. Seems pretty cool. But Iam waiting for a Mizore one or gashapon(capsule) toy set. Ruby is not half bad too, she's not just popular due to the witch hunter robin look lol.

Now waiting for the next manga chapters.

Edit

OH here found another Gif. Image. 3 frames

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2008-05-02 at 07:39. Reason: added Mizore
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 07:39   Link #568
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Mizore has more fans than any of the girls, I think Kurumu is a close second, then Moka, Ruby then Yukari being a distant last. lol, I myself am not a Yukari fan... she's ok, but very very very cliche character, although her angst on wanting a threesome with Tsukune and Moka are funny.
Old 2008-05-02, 07:44   Link #569
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Mizore has more fans than any of the girls, I think Kurumu is a close second, then Moka, Ruby then Yukari being a distant last. lol, I myself am not a Yukari fan... she's ok, but very very very cliche character, although her angst on wanting a threesome with Tsukune and Moka are funny.
That is quoted for the truth. Just looking at the fan arts everywhere she's the one that is leading. Also the artist kinda pays more attention to her in S2 manga and she's not much of a stalker anymore as like for the S1 manga.
Old 2008-05-02, 07:46   Link #570
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I think its because Mizore is rather unique, I think you'll be hard press to find another female from any anime that matches her Archetype.
Old 2008-05-02, 07:56   Link #571
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yeah and I think she's a wild card among's the new anime girls as of now. She's not the silent type like Rei, Yakumo, D and others from the anime since she speaks out and actually thinks of others. She had a great character development through out the manga and a seeing that if given the chance she could be one of the top tier among power vs power against Moka if she uses her ice manipulation powers. Weakness is fire though dang...and also a side note her facial expressions are precious! It's either too MOE or funny in the situations.
Old 2008-05-02, 15:46   Link #572
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
I could probably reapply the colors for you, it wouldn't be hard.
really? that would be helpful to make the colours look better. though i dont know if the lines to draw the characters can be improved. the most i could do was patch up the purple colours of her hair using MSpaint to get it to its current state.

the original pic:
Old 2008-05-02, 15:52   Link #573
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Wow is it me or there are many Mizore folowers here? Hehehe...

Just saw the gifs, thx Samanosuke! You're a life saver

May I use them on another forum? Thx in advance. These are the times that I wish that R+V had a sub forum so images, manga, merchandise and the anime discussion. There's a Moka pvc toy that was posted in the anime section long ago. Seems pretty cool. But Iam waiting for a Mizore one or gashapon(capsule) toy set. Ruby is not half bad too, she's not just popular due to the witch hunter robin look lol.

Now waiting for the next manga chapters.

Edit
Spoiler for space:
Np pal , go ahead and use them .
Also , I think i Lol'ed at that Mizore gif xD
Quote:
Mizore has more fans than any of the girls, I think Kurumu is a close second, then Moka, Ruby then Yukari being a distant last. l
Yep . Pretty much the order in which I like them .
Although the reaction of Ruby in chapter 5 of SII boosted my liking for her . I'd say I like her as much as Moka .
and Yukari...well.. poor Yukari..
now that I think about it , I think I like Nekonome-sensei more than Yukari =/ .
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 16:25   Link #574
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Seems there's no loli love in R+V. XD

And as seen in this pic also many many would say poor Yukari when it comes to...

Spoiler for tidy space:

But in all fairness to her she's cute and has some cool magic. And she's not the old scary witch we all know in horror movies.

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-05-02, 18:54   Link #575
Daedalus

First I watched the anime but then I became a huge fan of the manga that I will buy when released.
I am a Kurumu fan, then comes inner moka and mizure.
I wish that the group that makes the scalation could move faster if possible.
I really liked the last chapter of R+V II it make me laugh the whole time because of the scene of the kurumu double and the expression of the original lol.

Thanks Samanosuke for the avatar of Kurumu.
Daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-02, 19:20   Link #576
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

omg gotta love the boobie-pic - just priceless!
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-03, 03:41   Link #577
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

@ X206, I haven't been home all day, I just noticed your post, but I'll see what I can do when I get home, My job involves using photoshop on a daily basis, so something like this shouldn't be a problem.
Old 2008-05-03, 08:44   Link #578
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
@ X206, I haven't been home all day, I just noticed your post, but I'll see what I can do when I get home, My job involves using photoshop on a daily basis, so something like this shouldn't be a problem.
thank you hayashi, ive had the sig in that current state for a weeks so waiting a few days wont matter to me.
Old 2008-05-03, 08:58   Link #579
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I personally think that Kugimiya Rie helped to make Mizore more popular. Her voice in dead pan mode (maybe sounds like Nemu in Bleach?) is exactly what Mizore needs.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-03, 10:16   Link #580
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
I personally think that Kugimiya Rie helped to make Mizore more popular. Her voice in dead pan mode (maybe sounds like Nemu in Bleach?) is exactly what Mizore needs.
having a well known VA does help character popularity alot. she has voiced various other characters b4 shana, nagi nena etc but the deadpan voice totally fits mizore. b4 hearing mizore's VA, i imagined it would be similar to the tone as yuki nagato.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire