Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-27, 23:03   Link #1
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

Possible Future Plot Devise Discussion

Even though this would be very sad to see...I keep getting this sense that it will happen

Orihime saves Ichigo, and gets herself killed in the process. I know I know...but it seems to be a trend among characters that strive to be human shields for someone.
Old 2006-09-28, 09:40   Link #2
Snubben_Pierre

If that would happen i would be very surprised since nobody never ever dies in bleach.
Old 2006-09-28, 09:51   Link #3
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

I definitely can see this happening and would actually applaud Kubo if he decided to do so. The sacrafice of a main character can really make a series memorable if done right (think Aeris from FFVII).
Old 2006-09-28, 10:44   Link #4
Kurohitsugi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu
I definitely can see this happening and would actually applaud Kubo if he decided to do so. The sacrafice of a main character can really make a series memorable if done right (think Aeris from FFVII).
It also could go the opposite way, like, in Rurouni Kenshin, the death of
Spoiler:

After that there was an uproar, the author got many hate mails and a high number of readers said that they stopped reading the manga afterwards.

Personally, I can't see this happening.
Bleach isn't the kind of manga, in which main characters die.
Old 2006-09-28, 12:16   Link #5
Rowan

It could happen, but it would hardly matter if it did. She'd probably just end up becoming a Death god. I could see an arc where the team is searching Soul Society for her, though.

Now, if she was killed and her soul somehow destroyed, that would be really tragic.

R.

Last edited by Rowan; 2006-09-28 at 14:08.
Old 2006-09-28, 13:27   Link #6
Killa_hurtz
THE SousukexKaname Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohitsugi
It also could go the opposite way, like, in Rurouni Kenshin, the death of
Spoiler:

After that there was an uproar, the author got many hate mails and a high number of readers said that they stopped reading the manga afterwards.

Personally, I can't see this happening.
Bleach isn't the kind of manga, in which main characters die.
Well, it was never his intent for
Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-28, 14:00   Link #7
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
It could happend, but it would hardly matter if it did. She'd probably just end up becoming a Death god. I could see an arc where the team is searching Soul Society for her, though.

Now, if she was killed and her soul somehow destroyed, that would be really tragic.
D'oh! That's an excellent and obvious point. A series where the dead are able to interact with normal people on a regular and casual basis takes the emotional impact of death away. That probably also explains the lack of death in the series thus far. The whole idea of a soul being completely destroyed is interesting though. Maybe the development of a zanpakutou that destroys souls rather than cleanses them. That could be a good future concept to bring to the series
Old 2006-09-28, 14:07   Link #8
Rowan

Soul Slayer that actually kills souls... I wonder if that's how "those guys' " swords work. Not much chance they'd want to purify Hollows, after all.

R.
Old 2006-09-28, 16:26   Link #9
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
If were the author, I wouldn't care.
I think you would if you were making loads of money off a very popular comic/manga/fiction. Besides, the point is moot to begin with if your work is already enjoying a lot of popularity, and with popularity comes inevitable criticism. You might find this Wiki article interesting that reads, Oda wrote his manga One Piece for certain number of volume which originally intended to have the story run for certain length of time. With that in mind, he already wrote a conclusion to his story, but he didn't count on the fact the story will enjoy such an enormous popularity. This popularity has made him change his tactics and compelled him to add to the story which, in result, have him to delay the conclusion of the story until the popularity wanes, or he runs out of ideas.

P.S. I also doubt any significant character in Bleach will die unless the death occured in the past.
Old 2006-09-29, 03:59   Link #10
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I have a strong hunch the Hueco Mundo arc will turn out like SS Arc .Inoue rescued by OrangeHead . Ishida running his mouth lecturing yet again defeating an Espada and Chad being Chad emotionless ..

From here I think the storyline will progress to SS KIng Arc

... Eto also NOBODY DIES
Old 2006-09-29, 04:39   Link #11
Rowan

I think the trip to Hueco Mundo will be a lot faster. It's a much more dangerous environment that Soul Society, and I reeeeally doubt they'll meet a helpful medic Hollow to patch 'em up after a serious brawl. My guess is they'll either get her and be out fast, or have to retreat real quick and leave Inoue behind. Either one should merit some enjoyable results.

R.
Old 2006-09-29, 05:11   Link #12
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I have this Feeling Isshin and Ryuken will have a more active part to play in the future . You cant help but to speculate Isshin and Ryuken may also feauture in Hueco Mundo along with the three stooges . You never known

Ryuken is way cooler than Ishida I am so looking forward to seeing more of him

[ Big Ryuken Fan here ]
Old 2006-09-29, 05:53   Link #13
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

This is merely gut feeling, but somehow, I feel that the whole balance between the world of the living and the world of the dead thing may very well come back to haunt the main characters.

It all really depends on how Kubo plans to end Bleach though, either normally (( Bad guys defeated, saves the world and everyone returns to normal life, Shinigamis still exist, Hollows still exist, etc )) or end it in a dramatic manner in the sense that the entire balance that divides the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo gets shattered, and giving the manga a conclusive ending.

The fact that regular Shinigamis seem to not know how to enter Hueco Mundo, while Urahara does may also very well be a factor to consider. What if Hueco Mundo exist because SS exist? The darkness of the dead exist because of the light from the dead. And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the SS King turns out to be the middle point that defines SS and Hueco Mundo.

This is just one of my thousands possible scenarios for Bleach, but it may be freakishly possible that the SS King subhemently allows the war between SS and Hueco Mundo to continue on eternally even when there are clearly methods where it is possible to eradicate one another permanently, and is but a mere watcher of the events, like a God. Aizen on the other side wishes to shatter this balance and become more than just a pawn in the eternal game of chess between Shinigamis and Hollows.
Closed Thread