AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-03-28, 18:45   Link #621
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I would have liked for the healing song to have actual lyrics (even if I wouldn't have understood them). Lalalala is even worse than the Dwarf song, which at least is of great cultural significance. (Gold! Gold! Gold!)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 20:53   Link #622
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Anther good season Sharu and Aria just so cute but that black what ever is very pervy

7/10 one more sesaon and why havent anyone licensed this yet
Old 2015-03-28, 22:07   Link #623
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ta-da s3 is all done with everything back usual doing now wait IF s4 coming?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 23:22   Link #624
XFire
150% done

.......Dat eyecatch, amiright
Old 2015-03-29, 07:21   Link #625
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Images
YEEEEEEAAAH Oneesans FTW!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-29, 09:28   Link #626
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was another very fun season of Dog Days. 8/10. The only thing I have to say is: season 4 when?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Images
Woooooooooooooooo Leo-sama!
Old 2015-03-29, 12:22   Link #627
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Actually thought it was a rather underwhelming end for DD3, but then Season 2 ended more or less the same, though at least that one had the Shinku and Becky interaction at the end. Still, everyone being on board the Gaul x Aria ship was quite nice to see

Now they need to do an S4, because the world needs more adventures in Flognarde. Also, more war games, since this season really lacked in them

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-29, 12:49   Link #628
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Now they need to do an S4, because the world needs more adventures in Flognarde. Also, more war games, since this season really lacked in them
Yes. There was a severe lack of residents of the three kingdoms turning into wounded balls of cuteness.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-29, 15:50   Link #629
Shlugo

All well that ends well.

They saved the whale, saved Aria, even saved Verde. Everyone's happy an all is well in the world. Another vacation draws to a close so it's time to say goodbye's. Fortunately not for long it seems. After all If you want to be with somebody, you don't need more reason than that.

This season did good job world building and giving a spotlight to various characters, but I'm already looking out for more. Like where do all those cursed blades come from, how is Cinque actually related to Adelle, and when he's finally going to confess to Millhi.

I hope that next season will come out swiftly this time, because there is no anime that raises up my mood quite like this one does.
Shlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-29, 16:27   Link #630
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Images
Hina-sama!

Why so little of her in the anime?!
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-29, 19:59   Link #631
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I would have liked for the healing song to have actual lyrics (even if I wouldn't have understood them). Lalalala is even worse than the Dwarf song, which at least is of great cultural significance. (Gold! Gold! Gold!)
Hey, I'll have you know that the dwarf song has awesome lyrics!

Anyway, decent season. I felt there was a lot of wasted potential by shelving Sharl so early and introducing Aria so late. Those were two interesting characters we ended up seeing fairly little about.

And I was cheated out of my Gaul going on a cute quasi-date with Aria on the surface. Dammit.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 04:19   Link #632
Darkonus

When are they ever going to go to the human world, they could do a Hero's is missing in there own world, and everyone crosses over to earth to find them.
Darkonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-07, 06:22   Link #633
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkonus View Post
When are they ever going to go to the human world, they could do a Hero's is missing in there own world, and everyone crosses over to earth to find them.
the reason they wouldnt do that is its an exercise in foolishness. One of the things that makes dog days so interesting is the cross dimensional travel. Though the idea is fun if Cinque goes missing there'd be no way for the gang to find out about it and even if he is kidnapped it still stinks of heavy foolishness. Not to say its not something they could do but it puts too many unneeded factors in play.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-08, 21:50   Link #634
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Not a bad end to the season overall, and please let there be another season. Preferably a longer one that's long enough to let us have a slightly larger dark side. My ideal season would contain a good mixture of comedy, play-war, romantic conflict (with fan service of course) and serious conflict of a large scale, the sort of conflict we got in S1, was completely absent in S2 and was only dabbled in on a few parts that ended a little too easily in S3. Give me a 20- to 26-episode season where you have the time to fit all these in with enough room that none of it feels like you're only being given a brief taste.

As for the revelations over the last couple eps, there's definitely some interesting potential ways things could go. Actually, it sounds a good bit like Ys: the "Demons" that have brought about much of the pain and destruction on the planet were born neither good nor evil, just different. Mankind's greed and hate, and tendency to fear and reject anything they couldn't understand or control, gradually filled the entire race with bitterness until they were transformed into the nightmares the hero must destroy. Not entirely original, but here's hoping there's a S4 so we'll have a chance to see if they take it in an interesting and new direction.

Also, I found the answer to the question I wrote several pages and episodes ago: the "Shin-ryuu" are divine dragons, not "true" dragons as translators have chosen to call them. The kanji for the term uses the kanji for gods and deities, making them dragon gods. Makes sense since they have a priestess.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 23:22   Link #635
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

It is not like I need a nendoroid release or anything!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote