AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-08, 13:34   Link #10001
DragonOsman
Dragon King

And like someone else on here said, since Lim already loves Tigre, there's no need for additional development towards that. That's the best thing, since the series is close to the end now (unless it gets extended).
Old 2017-01-08, 13:41   Link #10002
KnightShade

^biggest plus of them all.

biggest minus, no vanadis oyakadon with fine and elen

also, happy 10k posts fellow moonlight knights!
Old 2017-01-08, 14:30   Link #10003
Sonniday
Shadow Operative

Huuh?
V16 Cover Lim? Is that confirmed? Also her becoming a Vanadis?
I mean not that I dont approve of our teddy bear loving Aide getting a Viralt but isn't that a bad Thing cuz Lim is wielding a one handed Sword normally right? And there is only one ohS as a Viralt, but that belongs to Elen
(IMO, They get normally Weapons they are familiar with or if they arent familiar with Weapons they learn it for their Viralts)

Let's hope the Author knows what he does ....

V13c3 is very nice to read especially after that close to rape Scenes from the previous Chapter
And nice work from Mila for cheering Tigre up a bit and making him getting cleaned after a long time...
Sonniday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 14:35   Link #10004
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Lim and Elen are the former mercenaries and surely they have to adept to any weapon skills.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 14:50   Link #10005
KnightShade

^exactly.

speaking of the v13 update, is there any reason kreisu's name is changed to kurays on the madan wiki or vice versa?
Old 2017-01-08, 15:24   Link #10006
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If Fine survived, we might still get that oyakodon. But that's only if Elen and Fine somehow reconcile - but that seems unlikely.

By the way, I just read Chapter 3 of Volume 13 on Setsuna's blog. Should we discuss it here?

Edit: 3 posts late.
@Sonniday: As Ramero said, since Elen and Lim were originally mercenaries, they should know how to adapt to any kind of weapon. Lim will be fine as the Vanadis of Bargren.

@kid: I'm not sure about Kreshu's name. I would think Setsuna has it right, though (or at least I'd hope so).
Old 2017-01-08, 16:56   Link #10007
Sonniday
Shadow Operative

Yeah.... Well that should be the case that there are no Problems with the Dual Swords for her as a mercenary from childhood... But I think I repeat myself but is there evidence or is that a hypothesis?
And is the v16 Cover Released or is that an Info from the Author?
Old 2017-01-08, 17:01   Link #10008
KnightShade

The cover is out

V12 confirmed that elen and lim were subjected to intensive combat training from a young age thanks to vesalon and his merc group who raised them.
Old 2017-01-08, 21:58   Link #10009
nosaer

I just came back to look for spoilers on volumes 14 and 15. there wasn't much outside of little tidbits here and there, I wasn't going to comment here...and then I saw the cover for volume 16! Lim is going to be a vanadis? That's huge. I was hoping for it to happen soon after Sasha died (and was even credited as the first one here to come up with it lol) but when it went to Figneria I gave up on that. It'll be interesting to see the events of how this happens whenever the translation catches up (Thanks Setsuna for your hard work!)
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 22:12   Link #10010
watisit

Wow, the fire viralt seems to be on a streak of bad luck. Two users switching in such a short duration.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-09, 06:09   Link #10011
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's possible that Bargren itself abandoned Fine and went to Lim, though.

@Sonniday: Didn't you see the cover? It was posted twice in this thread already.
Old 2017-01-10, 13:25   Link #10012
Sonniday
Shadow Operative

I have somehow not seen it during the time when I catched up from 492 to 500
after kidstandouts answer #10008 I looked through the last pages again and found it....

Well... I am feeling a bit awkward for doing something which I myself dislike.... Asking for things without reading all of it before..... Sorry

Lim is personality wise close to IMO Sasha was, a caring motherly/ elder silbling Type Person... Even if she also has her strict side .... which strenghens this impression even more...
But I somehow felt a slight pity for her because she was allways only the Aide / Soldier / General but no real High Standing against people like Regi...n (saved princess) Elen (Love Interest and first supporter) or Titta (Maid/Sister/High-Priestess or Vessel of Main supporting Goddess)
.... Lim is somehow lacking in social Position becoming a Vanadis would boost it which is good for her and the boost she needs in that group of people of Princesses, Duchesses and High Priestess
Old 2017-01-10, 13:36   Link #10013
KnightShade

I just love how her playing teddys is still a running gag in v15. Apparently titta plays with her too while making more of them.
Old 2017-01-10, 15:18   Link #10014
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She can be the teddy-loving Vanadis, then, eh? Lol.

I just think that it's going to feel awkward to her that she's leaving Elen's side and going to Legnica as the governing Vanadis. Those two have always been together ever since they were little, haven't they?
Old 2017-01-10, 16:22   Link #10015
Sonniday
Shadow Operative

Wellllllllll since Lim is not there anymore she could slip out of the Palace everytime she wants to and could Go to Legnica and only needs to give her a new teddy bear to make her normal again
But thats only if she is in Legnica or Ellen in Leiz Meritz .... But maybe they are in the future Capital of the two Kingdoms Alsace at the Service of Emperor/King Tigrevurmund ....
Or is that too wishful thinking?
Old 2017-01-10, 16:33   Link #10016
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Tigre hasn't become King of Zhcted yet, so yes, it's wishful thinking. For now. Lim's going to have to move to Legnica, most likely.
Old 2017-01-10, 18:31   Link #10017
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Spoiler for reply for the above:
Whichever the case, we will going to find out why once the story is confirm via the chapters and the illustrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
V12 confirmed that elen and lim were subjected to intensive combat training from a young age thanks to vesalon and his merc group who raised them.
Well, Volume 12 did explaining Fine's backstory immediately after her introduction so it shouldn't be surprise including Elen's and Lim's as well, before its destruction by the former at least....

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Wow, the fire viralt seems to be on a streak of bad luck. Two users switching in such a short duration.
Nah, bad luck is not a thing because, considering Bargren's nature in defying against even their own owners, one would wonder if the Fire Viralt made a bad decision in choosing its owner? Why because a) we are introduced a crippled one who rarely going out to battle and b) the new Vanadis show little interest in governing because of her trust issues.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Ddraig Goch View Post
What will Valentina's forces be comprised of?

She's probably gonna lose her only remaining Vanadis ally in this volume, but I would assume using the banner of Prince Ruslan will get her a significant amount of manpower.
If you read the near epilogue of Volume 12, she did have some ministers and retainers-who went for her after the fall of House Kazakov in Polus-as her allies. About Ruslan part, she is gonna manipulate that in order to get what she want because, according to the raw, Ruslan was indebted to Tina for his miraculous recovery, so she would likely to use that as her advantage. For the Vanadis part though.....

Speaking of which, Setsuna86 is back with a new chapter and boy it is finally worth to wait. We have more conversation between Tigre and Mila after they defeat Vodyanoy, there is one condition for Mila to even help Tigre though.....

Spoiler for Volume 13 Chapter 3 Review:

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2017-01-10 at 19:15.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-11, 11:40   Link #10018
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I mentioned Volume 13 Chapter 3 in an earlier post. Let's discuss it.

Replies (I don't think a spoiler tag is needed):
  1. It was good that she go him to take a bath. The part where even he thought the mud and filth must've really smelled bad was kind of funny. As for the Greast Army's food rations, yeah, that was important bit that Tigre hadn't considered because he was too caught up in worrying and thinking about only Elen. Hopefully Tigre and Mila can really mess with their supply line to take away their food rations. Would serve Greast and his men right.
  2. I hate Muozinel a lot for what they're doing, but I still hate those three mayors and other idiots like them who decided to go for Muozinel for help even more.
  3. Kureys sounded more like he was just trying to be more safe than sorry. Like, "If they were able to betray their own home country, what would they to us if we let them do what they want?". Someone who can betray their own friend can do just about anything. It's that kind of thing. But yeah, I agree that it served those three idiot traitors right that they and their families got made into war slaves. They should know better about how to pick their allies. Sheesh.
  4. I thought Damad was thinking that because Tigre is as stubborn as a dessert fox, it's hard to believe that what he heard happening to him really did happen. Basically, he believes in his rival/friend and thinks it'd be hard to beat him. Tigre did lose and end up disappearing, though, so Damad is half-wrong. Ah, well.

Mila trying to cheer Tigre up, as well as the part where she tried to tease him, were good. I'm glad she's trying to help Tigre save Elen, though she's going to make her return the favor later.

And the condition she gives for helping him save Elen is for him come up with a story as to why she, a Vanadis of Zhcted, is staying in Brune.

The first thing Tigre said was that she's a friend from a neighboring country paying him a visit, which pissed her off. Not only because it was sloppy, but also because he said "friend" (but he didn't notice that that was what really pissed her off). So he's also kind of dense, for not noticing that. He's normally not that dense, though, so what happened? Is it because he wasn't thinking straight from what had happened to Elen and all the stuff he'd been doing since then?

I'm fine with the reason they've agreed on. Though they'd need Regin to also agree. If someone asks Regin before Tigre and Mila have had a chance to talk to her, the story they came up with will be no good.

Anyway, on the point of Bargren: I felt that their choice of making Sasha Vanadis was good. Sure, she had that illness, but aside from that she turned out to be the strongest Vanadis so far. You gotta commend Bargren for choosing her just because of that.
Old 2017-01-11, 12:01   Link #10019
KnightShade

i'd say it was less her trying to cheer him up and more pushing him to get his shit together. Productively of course.
Old 2017-01-11, 14:16   Link #10020
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Sasha's only trust issue is because of her illness herself and she try to dispose Bargren several times only because of her illness and no other else. It's not like she trusts Bargren completely as she wonder why Bargren want her despite her illness.

Fine's trust issue is more stronger than Sasha.

Well i do like how Mila was able to make Tigre snap himself out of it as she lecture him perfectly to make him back on track. Now aside of Lim and Titta we got Mila as well to ensure that Tigre doesn't go sideways and such when his mental is on the breakdown and can't think straight as well.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)