AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-06, 19:07   Link #1121
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Okay chapters 13 & 14 are ready, 14 will be uploading tonight sometime. I have a new jutsu, sort of like a barrier jutsu. The Oni-rokuninshu use the "Spider-Chain" technique which can trap a group of opponents within a barrier. The ninja run around at fast speeds working together in a chain-link fashion to generate a barrier similar to that of a spider web.
Old 2007-12-06, 21:52   Link #1122
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashi Hatake View Post
Name: Shia Mazuki

Feature:Red eyes, Purple hair, netting under shirt and pants. Pink no sleeve shirt and black kapreese.

Born: Village Hidden behind the Flame

Living: Leaf Village

Jutsu: Fire Arise Jutsu, Fire Dragon Summing Jutsu, Palm Flaming Jutsu, Finex Flower

Jutsu, and Fire ball Jutsu

Favorite Jutsu: Dragon Summing And Palm Flaming

Favorite Phrase To Say: That's It!!

Favorite food: Spicy Chicken

Least Favorite Jutsu: Finex Flower

Least Favorite Word: Believe it

Least Favorite Food: Spagtti

Story;
A girl that lives all alone and begs on the street. Then I came along and Helped her back on here feet. She was the best student i have ever had.

Please leave a comment I realy like them -_-
thanks Kashi Hatake ;-)
Quote:
hey dan the man what do you think of my charcter
Well, to be honest, she's kinda dull. You seemed to put more interest on minor details like preferred food over the character herself. If you want her to be a good character, tell us why she's not in the Fire Village anymore, why she was a beggar, or how she came to be the best student "you" ever had. We don't want to see a Tenten character, who is just there with a paragraph of backstory, we want someone who could honestly be put into the Naruto universe. You're on the right track, just focus more on who they are in stead of useless details...

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 23:49   Link #1123
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
how come no one commented on mine? was it that bad? i'm going to finish it soon....

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 00:19   Link #1124
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
how come no one commented on mine? was it that bad? i'm going to finish it soon....
Hey, no one commented on my latest character yet, but you don't hear me complaining. Patience is a virtue, you know.

On a better note, I like your character. I definitely aggree that I haven't seen a single black character in Naruto. Kind of odd now that I start thinking about it... Anyway, very good character. I'd like to see more about him. Keep up the good work!

Old 2007-12-07, 02:20   Link #1125
Goshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Hey, no one commented on my latest character yet, but you don't hear me complaining. Patience is a virtue, you know.

On a better note, I like your character. I definitely aggree that I haven't seen a single black character in Naruto. Kind of odd now that I start thinking about it... Anyway, very good character. I'd like to see more about him. Keep up the good work!
sorry if i sounded impatient. but thx for nice comment. I have not gone that far back in this thread. but so far I like your big hawaim king justsu. he will sure pwn.

about my character i still can't find a suitable "Anime: hairstyle for him. No i don't want uub's or tousen. not that tousen's hair looks bad. I just don't my character be related that retard in anyway shape or or form

Old 2007-12-07, 03:21   Link #1126
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
sorry if i sounded impatient. but thx for nice comment. I have not gone that far back in this thread. but so far I like your big hawaim king justsu. he will sure pwn.

about my character i still can't find a suitable "Anime: hairstyle for him. No i don't want uub's or tousen. not that tousen's hair looks bad. I just don't my character be related that retard in anyway shape or or form
Well, in all honesty, The braided Tousen look is probably the most interesting hairstyle I can think of. Just because it's a similar style doesn't mean it's a copy or a note to a particular character. Hell, I deliberately had a character's spear/3-section staf named Ikkaku, and nobody noticed the reference to my knowlege, so I doubt anyone would bug you for having a character with braided hair like Tousen.

Old 2007-12-07, 06:55   Link #1127
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

The only black character I recall from Naruto is a young kid from Konohamaru's class sitting in the background (sort of) while the 3rd was talking to them in front of the mountain (he may have actually had a line, I don't recall...it was anime-only anyway). He looked like a rasta, and a bad-ass one at that.

On another note...Goshin, I like your character thus far, but I try to usually hold off my replies to characters until they are complete. It sounded like, at the end of the back story, you had more you were going to add, and I kinda wanted to see what that would add to the depth of the character. Also, I'd be interested to see any jutsu you came up with for him; especially considering the circumstances of his time in the ninja academy (students attacking each other during class...brutal and awesome!). What with being from a water-based country, and having a wind affinity, I think there's possibilities for some really cool jutsu there, and I'd like to see what you can think up after you've had some time to work. He's a cool character, I guess I was just waiting for him to be finished

Dan the Man - I didn't even see your newest character...I'll have to go back and look for him/her (that'll teach me to read the entire thread ). Also, I might have to call upon you for another drawing or two...I'm finishing up a 3-man cell for KurayamiLeader's Raiu, and I'd kinda like to have a picture of the 3 of them. Since the picture of Shinsuke was so bad ass (I printed it out and put it on my wall), I thought I'd request another one (yeah, I'm a mooch like that ).

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
I have returned!!!! YES I AM FOOO KINGG BACK!!!!!

Heh, sorry i've been gone for so long. I had exams and I got hit by a bus! *woot*SURVIVOR*woot*
Both were extremely painful and quite debilitating!
I just noticed this too... Did you really get hit by a bus, or is this just a metaphor for the difficulty of your exams?!? If it's the former...What. The. Fuck!!! If it's the latter, I know how you feel (I don't think I'll ever understand how you feel if it's the former).

Edit 2: Dan the Man - First off...Boo Indiana, Michigan rocks!!! (That's obviously not the case, but you knew that ). Secondly; I found it, I read it, I loved it (but you knew that too). The thought of a non-ninja character had actually never occurred to me, but it is a very interesting twist. A couple of questions; Can Shishou teach his warriors techniques, or can they learn them from the various ninja souls he has collected (I think you said something about that, but I was a little unclear)? Also, is he able to use the fan multiple times, or during combat (for instance, summon an army, then re-summon those souls who are dispatched, thereby constantly reinforcing his ranks)? Lastly, is he the first of the clan to be able to use this technique? What with the fan absorbing souls for what appears to be a good deal of time before he received it, I thought there might be someone before him who had comparable skills. Anywho...a very cool character indeed. I don't know if I necessarily agree with him having difficulty dispatching ninja; samurai are equally bad ass in a different way, and known for their warrior spirit. I remember from the Japanese history class I took last semester that, as far as was recorded (it could all be fictionalized), many Samurai would be stabbed repeatedly, only to continue fighting until the battle was over, or they lost too much blood, whichever came first. I don't recall a ninja ever doing that (at least, not in the Narutoverse).

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-12-07 at 07:10.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 14:32   Link #1128
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Uzumaki Arashi (uzukami means whirlpool and arashi means storm)
Age 13
Gennin
Spiky Blond Hair
Blue Eyes similar to the Byakugan
152 cm

Family
Naruto Uzumaki: Father
Hinata (Hyuuga) Uzumaki: Mother

Personality
He always hates being considered the next Great Hokage (similar to how Konohamaru used to think) and always gets into fights with his partner Ryouma (some last name) and has a crush on his other partner Chitose (some last name) They are a picture image of Naruto's old team.

History
Arashi was a very lucky child when he was born. He did not receive the Byakugan from Hinata, but he did get a completely new type of doujutsu that he calls the Uindogan. (It was altered from the Byakugan due to Naruto's enormas Wind Chakra) It allows him to see chakra like the byakugan but in a different way, he does not see the chakra coming from people, instead he can see and control the chakra of the wind in nature.
Since there was never anyone who had incountered this new doujutsu before, he was alone to develop his Kekkai Genkai all by himself. He was able to learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu at the age of 7 and instantly began to develop a new version, one where he uses the chakra from the wind around him to make more powerful clones.
Later, at the age of 9, he created jutsus where he could form the chakra of the wind into weapons and ranged attacks. He even developped a technique to temporarily secure his foot in mid air and jump again off the wind's chakra.
He graduated from the Accademy at the age of 12, not before failing the first time, and joined a team led by the Jounin Daichi Murakami, he was ordered by the Hokage (Naruto) to teach Arashi and respect him as a student and not as a future child prodigy.

Ninjutsus
uindoyari (lit. wind spear): the user does hand seals (ox, snake, rooster) grabs chakra from the air, it will solidify, and throw it at the enemy at high velocity
C Rank - Mid to Long range
uindoyariame (lit. wind spear rain): the user does seals (ox, snake, horse, rooster) places his/her hands into the air's chakra, does a throwing motion like gohan's masenkoha and multiple spears are tossed at the enemy at high velocity
B Rank - Mid to Long range
uindoto (lit. wind blade): the user does hand seals (ox, horse, boar, rooster) grabs chakra from the air, forms it into a blade of the shape and size he/she desires and begins hand to hand combat (the blade will be slightly visible)
B Rank - Close range
and here is my favorite idea,
uindokagebushin (lit. shadow wind clone): the user does a sweeping motion with his/her arms to gather up chakra from the air (since no one will ever have as much chakra as naruto) and does the regular shadow clone hand seal and makes a certain number of clones depending on the skill and size of the jutsu (this jutsu is very difficult to master but worth the wait, you still need to use some of your chakra to make the clones but you use the air's chakra to strenghten it so it can have much more durability)
A Rank - Close range

Taijutsu
Well, during his story, Arashi develops a style of fighting not too different than Naruto's reckless style except that Arashi charges some of his own chakra into the air so that he can predict attacks based on the movements he sences. Don't get me wrong or anything, it's nowhere near the kind of predicting as the Byakugan or Sharingan but it does help.

Ennemies
A new organization has revealed itself, it wants to find and steal the the Uindogan's new abilities because they think it would be the link to control all of the chakra in nature for their own means. The organization is called Koukon, (dusk) They where Dark Blue robes like the Akatsuki with Orange Suns, Yellow Moons, and Green Stars.
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 15:02   Link #1129
Goshin

Talking Continution of Goshin's Story

Note: some minor Changes in my character

Character Name: Goshin (insert random japanese last name)

Height: 5 10

Skin color: brown

Apparel: goshin wears a black sweet pants and hoodee with white lines running accross them. he hasthe standard ninja gear(kunai holster on leg. and little bag behind him) in addtion to the standard ninja gear he also caries a ninja sword on his back.(he only uses it on dangerous/worthy opponents)

Hair: like this guy except hair is black and has some white highlights
Spoiler for from boondocks:

(I'm not an artist but I'll try to draw him one day )

kekai Genkai: none

Elemental Affinity: Wind

Jutsus: all basic and semi-advance water jutsus, wind jutsus you saw in the show, i'll make up orginal jutsu as i go along

Spoiler for backstory part1:

Spoiler for back story part 2:

Spoiler for bakstory pt3:

Last edited by Goshin; 2007-12-07 at 17:25. Reason: proofreading :(
Old 2007-12-07, 17:31   Link #1130
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

Thank you dan the man hey did you get any sleet at your house?? i shure did now my new summing animal

A PENGUAN

yeh i know its lame but i thougt it was pritty cool on the bus |:-(

And with the Shia Mazuki i was kinda in a hurry where did you get that Avatar can you tell me where i could get one??
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 17:59   Link #1131
-Midnite Assassin-
WTF are we doin here?!?!

Alright people, no body commented to my character. IDK if yall didn't like it, didn't see it, or just was to lazy to comment it, but here he is again.

NAME- Kajitori Hibana (though every1 calls him Kaji)
AGE- 16
VILLAGE- Hidden Leaf
RANK- Chunin
SEX- Male
RELATIVES- Lee's cousin
K.G.-None
STORY- Once again just an average family. Raised by his parents and learned at the ninja academy. Kaji is just an average boy with excellent tecnique. Although he prefers taijutsu, he has a few fire-type jutsu. He studies hard in the academy and makes straight A's (if you can). During his chunin exams, Kaji was facing Rankei (one of my other recent characters). Kaji put up a good fight and won in the end. For his final exams, Kaji fought Philem (another one of my recent characters). Philem was easier for Kaji. He won in a matter of 10 minutes (because Philem used up all his chakra). Kaji became chunin and is embarking on various missions to this day.

JUTSU-

1. Fireball- Everyone knows this jutsu. Kaji molds chakra in to the form of a big fireball and spits it at the enemy.
ADVANTAGES- Good for long range.
WEEKNESSES- Takes a good deal of chakra.

2. Pheonix Flower-Some people should know what this is. Once again Kaji forms chakra into smaller fireballs and spits them at the enemy in the form of a barrage.
ADVANTAGES- Good range attack, doesn't use that much chakra.
WEEKNESSES- Leaves Kaji open for an attack from behind.

3. Inferno Trojan-This jutsu I specially made (chain jutsu). Kaji forms chakra into the form of a medium sized mustang. Once lit by Fireball J., The horse charges at the enemy.
ADVANTAGES- If hits, it does a good deal of damage.
WEEKNESSES- Uses alot of chakra.

4. Inferno Lotus- Well it all started when Kaji's cousin, Lee, tought Kaji the Primary Lotus and all about the inner gates. Although Kaji can open 3 gates, he cannot perform the Hidden Lotus. One day while practicing, Kaji accidentally cought fire while practicing the Lotus. He realized that he found a new Lotus. He then named it the Inferno Lotus (he used this tecnique to finish off Philem).

5. TAIJUTSU!!!

OTHER TECHNIQUES/WEAPONS-

1. Scorching Barrage- Another simple barrage with a cool name!

2. Sai- For those of you who don't know, a sai is a 3 pronged weapon used to stab, whack, and pulverize. For the retarded people, its a thing Raphiel used in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Di-Da-Di!

OK there you have it! thats my character. Please comment and quote if you like it or hate it!

-assassin-
-Midnite Assassin- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 18:10   Link #1132
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Midnite Assassin- View Post
Alright people, no body commented to my character. IDK if yall didn't like it, didn't see it, or just was to lazy to comment it, but here he is again.

AGE- 16
VILLAGE- Hidden Leaf
RANK- Chunin
SEX- Male
RELATIVES- Lee's cousin
K.G.-None
STORY- Once again just an average family. Raised by his parents and learned at the ninja academy. Kaji is just an average boy with excellent tecnique. Although he prefers taijutsu, he has a few fire-type jutsu. He studies hard in the academy and makes straight A's (if you can). During his chunin exams, Kaji was facing Rankei (one of my other recent characters). Kaji put up a good fight and won in the end. For his final exams, Kaji fought Philem (another one of my recent characters). Philem was easier for Kaji. He won in a matter of 10 minutes (because Philem used up all his chakra). Kaji became chunin and is embarking on various missions to this day.

JUTSU-

1. Fireball- Everyone knows this jutsu. Kaji molds chakra in to the form of a big fireball and spits it at the enemy.

2. Pheonix Flower-Some people should know what this is. Once again Kaji forms chakra into smaller fireballs and spits them at the enemy in the form of a barrage.

3. Inferno Trojan-This jutsu I specially made (chain jutsu). Kaji forms chakra into the form of a medium sized mustang. Once lit by Fireball J., The horse charges at the enemy.

4. Inferno Lotus- Well it all started when Kaji's cousin, Lee, tought Kaji the Primary Lotus and all about the inner gates. Although Kaji can open 3 gates, he cannot perform the Hidden Lotus. One day while practicing, Kaji accidentally cought fire while practicing the Lotus. He realized that he found a new Lotus. He then named it the Inferno Lotus (he used this tecnique to finish off Philem).

5. TAIJUTSU!!!

2. Sai- For those of you who don't know, a sai is a 3 pronged weapon used to stab, whack, and pulverize. For the retarded people, its a thing Raphiel used in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Di-Da-Di!

OK there you have it! thats my character. Please comment and quote if you like it or hate it!

-assassin-
-assassin- I realy like your charcter i know the perfect naruto thread you would like.........What naruto charcters would never say. it is a fun thread

Kashi Hatake
Old 2007-12-07, 20:18   Link #1133
Avid_Bleacher
Hitsugaya's decolourizer

People, this is the mother of all jutsus. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can even come CLOSE to what this jutsu can do. And this jutsu is none other than the:

Ka-me-ha-me-haaa no Jutsu

As you can see, there is no need for me to elaborate.
Avid_Bleacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 20:25   Link #1134
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Raiu Updates

Quote:
Age 13
Gennin
Spiky Blond Hair
152 cm

Family

Personality
He always hates being considered the next Great Hokage (similar to how Konohamaru used to think) and always gets into fights with his partner Ryouma (some last name) and has a crush on his other partner Chitose (some last name) They are a picture image of Naruto's old team.

History
Arashi was a very lucky child when he was born. He did not receive the Byakugan from Hinata, but he did get a completely new type of doujutsu that he calls the Uindogan. (It was altered from the Byakugan due to Naruto's enormas Wind Chakra) It allows him to see chakra like the byakugan but in a different way, he does not see the chakra coming from people, instead he can see and control the chakra of the wind in nature.
Since there was never anyone who had incountered this new doujutsu before, he was alone to develop his Kekkai Genkai all by himself. He was able to learn the Shadow Clone Jutsu at the age of 7 and instantly began to develop a new version, one where he uses the chakra from the wind around him to make more powerful clones.
Later, at the age of 9, he created jutsus where he could form the chakra of the wind into weapons and ranged attacks. He even developped a technique to temporarily secure his foot in mid air and jump again off the wind's chakra.
He graduated from the Accademy at the age of 12, not before failing the first time, and joined a team led by the Jounin Daichi Murakami, he was ordered by the Hokage (Naruto) to teach Arashi and respect him as a student and not as a future child prodigy.

Ninjutsus
uindoyari (lit. wind spear): the user does hand seals (ox, snake, rooster) grabs chakra from the air, it will solidify, and throw it at the enemy at high velocity
uindoyariame (lit. wind spear rain): the user does seals (ox, snake, horse, rooster) places his/her hands into the air's chakra, does a throwing motion like gohan's masenkoha and multiple spears are tossed at the enemy at high velocity
uindoto (lit. wind blade): the user does hand seals (ox, horse, boar, rooster) grabs chakra from the air, forms it into a blade of the shape and size he/she desires and begins hand to hand combat (the blade will be slightly visible)
B Rank - Close range
uindokagebushin (lit. shadow wind clone): the user does a sweeping motion with his/her arms to gather up chakra from the air (since no one will ever have as much chakra as naruto) and does the regular shadow clone hand seal and makes a certain number of clones depending on the skill and size of the jutsu (this jutsu is very difficult to master but worth the wait, you still need to use some of your chakra to make the clones but you use the air's chakra to strenghten it so it can have much more durability)
A Rank - Close range

Taijutsu
Well, during his story, Arashi develops a style of fighting not too different than Naruto's reckless style except that Arashi charges some of his own chakra into the air so that he can predict attacks based on the movements he sences. Don't get me wrong or anything, it's nowhere near the kind of predicting as the Byakugan or Sharingan but it does help.

Ennemies
A new organization has revealed itself, it wants to find and steal the the Uindogan's new abilities because they think it would be the link to control all of the chakra in nature for their own means. The organization is called Koukon, (dusk) They where Dark Blue robes like the Akatsuki with Orange Suns, Yellow Moons, and Green Stars.
@ Yaluckyboy: I like your character Yaluckyboy. It's nice to see a fan creation of offpsring of a Naruto/Hinata pairing. I'm not quite sure I understand how your organization intends to actually control the chakra in nature but it's a much better start than I have with my organization (I'm still working on a plot ) Anyway, keep up the good work.

@Goshin: Simplicity is nice however a "true" character has depth. Try adding some more depth to your character, giving him a last name and/or a nick of your own to make him more your creation.

@Kashi: I agree fully with the other members' posts. Like the above, try putting more depth into your character and making them more fluid. You don't need to get so descriptive to the point you where you're writing a novel (trust me) but you can list elemental values and a background with possible feuds/rivalries this character may have.

@Dan the man: My, everyone seems to always neglect you my friend lol. j/k, your work is always entertaining, especially the jabs at DBZ you did. If people don't respond to your work right away its either because they haven't seen it yet, or they're too lazy to read it (if its' especially long) or they think it could use a lot more work. My work isn't the best on here, and I should know I don't always get feedback whether it be positive or negative. So just keep trying and don't get discouraged.

In other news, I'm back today with two new chapters of Raiu. We're getting closer and closer to the Kumogakure Exams and we're about to see what these genin shinobi are really made of.

Chapter #14: "The Otokusa Secret Technique"
Spoiler for Hishegami Spoiler:

http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=14

Chapter #15: "Practice Hard or Go Home: Mikko's New Jutsu!"
Spoiler for Mikko spoiler:

http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=15

Last edited by Sakuranbo; 2007-12-07 at 20:39.
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 21:07   Link #1135
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Midnite Assassin- View Post

AGE- 16
VILLAGE- Hidden Leaf
RANK- Chunin
SEX- Male
RELATIVES- Lee's cousin
K.G.-None

JUTSU-

5. TAIJUTSU!!!

-assassin-
What a character!! The Inferno Lotus sound great. You know with all this characters you've made whose lives intertwine with each others it could make an awesome fanfic/story. As a point of interest; why is the bit about Raph and the TMNT for retarded people??

Last edited by Keikan; 2007-12-07 at 21:09. Reason: Noticed Something
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-07, 21:19   Link #1136
Goshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
@Goshin: Simplicity is nice however a "true" character has depth. Try adding some more depth to your character, giving him a last name and/or a nick of your own to make him more your creation.
the back stories weren't in depth enough..... Just did not feel like choosing a last name: the pressure was too high. it be easier if i could speak japanese. anyways thx for the feedback. I'll see what i can do to improve....

Old 2007-12-08, 00:24   Link #1137
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Age 13
Gennin
Spiky Blond Hair
152 cm

Family

Personality

History

Ninjutsus
B Rank - Close range
A Rank - Close range

Taijutsu

Ennemies

Koukon have been searching the world for limitless sources of chakra. Ever since Arashi developed the Uindogan, a secret member was placed as a spy. His name is Hiroaki Murakami, he is Daichi's younger brother and is introduced as an ally. But after a few events that questionned his alliance, Rokudaime Hokage (Naruto) trailled Hiraki to find him with the Koukon, he then banished him from the Leaf Village.

Koukon have developed a jutsu that can immitate the elemental manipulation properties to combine them to the tags that are attached somewhere on each of it's members. The tags of the lower ranked officers do not allow the control of all the properties, but instead will allow a strong affinity for one in specific.

Examples:
Hamako Suiko was given a strong affinity for water.
Mokuken (not his real name) was given an extremely powerful wood affinity.
And Fuutaro was given the only immitation of Arashi's Uindogan, he now becomes his eternal rival.

While higher ranked officers will have more than one specific affinity. (The afinnities do not have to be elements, they can be any aspect of yin-yang recomposition)

Examples:
Jaeio is the second in command and has access to all possible afinities, but can only posess three at one moment. Although he can change his affinities whenever he wants, but it leaves him wide open for many types of attacks for a certain ammount of time.
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 07:10   Link #1138
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Chapter #14: "The Otokusa Secret Technique"
Spoiler for Hishegami Spoiler:

http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=14

Chapter #15: "Practice Hard or Go Home: Mikko's New Jutsu!"
Spoiler for Mikko spoiler:

http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=15
Oh man...I can't wait until I have some time today to read those! Two chapters in one day...be careful Kurayami, I might get spoiled. On another note, I'll have my 3-man cell done for you today (finally!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
Age 13
Gennin
Spiky Blond Hair
152 cm

Family

Personality

History

Ninjutsus
B Rank - Close range
A Rank - Close range

Taijutsu

Ennemies

Koukon have been searching the world for limitless sources of chakra. Ever since Arashi developed the Uindogan, a secret member was placed as a spy. His name is Hiroaki Murakami, he is Daichi's younger brother and is introduced as an ally. But after a few events that questionned his alliance, Rokudaime Hokage (Naruto) trailled Hiraki to find him with the Koukon, he then banished him from the Leaf Village.

Koukon have developed a jutsu that can immitate the elemental manipulation properties to combine them to the tags that are attached somewhere on each of it's members. The tags of the lower ranked officers do not allow the control of all the properties, but instead will allow a strong affinity for one in specific.

Examples:
Hamako Suiko was given a strong affinity for water.
Mokuken (not his real name) was given an extremely powerful wood affinity.
And Fuutaro was given the only immitation of Arashi's Uindogan, he now becomes his eternal rival.

While higher ranked officers will have more than one specific affinity. (The afinnities do not have to be elements, they can be any aspect of yin-yang recomposition)

Examples:
Jaeio is the second in command and has access to all possible afinities, but can only posess three at one moment. Although he can change his affinities whenever he wants, but it leaves him wide open for many types of attacks for a certain ammount of time.
That group, Koukon, sounds fucking pimp-a-licious! The idea of having them all carry around a specific item that gives them affinities to different chakras is a really good one. I especially like that they're named (however slightly) after the chakra affinity they posses; it makes it easy for simpletons like me to remember Just on a random note; when you first described the garb of Koukon, I couldn't help but think of Lucky Charms, and I had a good laugh Cool character, very interesting techniques and doujutsu, but I especially like Koukon. They just sound like a group of awesome ninja, hell bent on keeping the business end of their sandals in someone's ass.

Edit: My final character for my 3-man-cell...

Name: Shuura Ayane
Nickname: Ayane-chan
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 111 lbs.
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Summon Contracts: N/A
Home: Land of Storms, Village Hidden in the Treetops (Tengaigakure)
Age of:
Academy Graduation: 8
Chuunin Exams: 13
Jounin Selection: 20
ANBU selection: N/A

Story: Ayane was born into the Shuura clan, whose primary village function was medical assistants and doctors. The clan had very few ninja, and those who were focused more on combat effectiveness, rather than medical skill. As she grew, Ayane recognized that she had the potential to become a great ninja herself, and pleaded with her parents to enter the ninja academy. They were rather uncomfortable with the request, having already planned out a life for her which included becoming a doctor. However, they let her join the academy under the condition that if she were to fail in her first year, she would have to quit to go to medical school. Ayane excitedly agreed, and set out to train as hard as she could, so she could pass.

Ayane found the tests in the academy to be extremely easy. She demonstrated outstanding chakra control and efficiency, which made the simplest techniques even simpler for her. She passed with flying colors and ran, excitedly, home to tell her parents what she had accomplished. Her parents were surprised that she was able to pass so easily, as well as a little disappointed that she couldn't fulfill their dream. However, Ayane had thought about that, and had come to a conclusion; she would use her skills to become a medical ninja, the likes of which the village had never seen.

With no medical ninja in the family, Ayane was left to her own devices when it came to training. She participated in no missions as a genin, preferring instead to train her medical skills. She would spend hours in the library, studying books on medical jutsu. She also spent huge sums of time in the hospital, watching the medical-nins perform minor procedures and major operations. While she was spending time in the hospital, she met a young man named Sono Ishikara, who was there nursing a would he had recently received in a mission. He invited her to watch from up close, as the medical teams worked on repairing the damage. She excitedly sprung forward, craning her neck to see everything the medical team did while they were fixing Ishi. Soon after, she felt it was time for her to enter the Chuunin exams. She visited Inaki Yobori and explained her situation; though she had never participated in a mission, she felt her medical skills were good enough to warrant participation in the upcoming exam. Yobori chuckled, and said he had the perfect teammates lined up for her. He sent her home, telling her she would meet her teammates soon. She excitedly left his office, where she ran into the young man she had met in the hospital Ishi. Ishi recognized her immediately, and beckoned her to him. When she got to where he was, she asked what he was doing there. He mentioned that he was there to meet her, as Yobori had contacted him and said she would be joining his team, which was only him and Nikaari Shuuma at that point. She gave him a puzzled look, not understanding how he could have known when she had just found out herself, but gave no argument and followed Ishi to meet with Shuuma.

They all trained hard together for a short period of time before the exam was upon them. On the day of the first portion of the exam, Ayane was decidedly nervous. She had not slept the night before, and was shaking uncontrollably while sitting in her chair. As the written portion of the exam commenced, she excused herself from the room. Ishi followed her out, asking her what was wrong. She cried that she could not do it, that she was not ready. Ishi put a comforting hand on her shoulder, told her it was ok, and re-entered to get Shuuma, so they could leave as a team. Ayane was heartbroken, and vowed that she would be better prepared next year. Indeed she was and, though the latter portions of the exam proved more challenging than she anticipated, her and her teammates passed, and were promoted to Chuunin.

In her seven years as a Chuunin, Ayane participated in 86 missions, and was responsible for single-handedly saving the lives of 5 of her mission teammates. Over the course of her seven years, her medical skills had advanced to such a high level, that Yobori felt it was time to promote her to the next level. He explained that he felt her techniques and abilities would be better suited for more difficult missions. That being the case, he felt it would be inappropriate for her to participate in more dangerous missions without the appropriate title. He dubbed her a Jounin, saying that her medical prowess was deserving of no lower title.

As a Jounin, she has participated in only three missions, none of which have required her advanced skills. Though she never wishes harm upon her teammates, she longs for the day when she can finally show everyone what she has achieved, and put her skills to good use.

Appearance: Ayane has light blue hair, which hangs down to the top of her neck. She wears a mesh shirt and a gi (white while in the village and black while on missions; both denote her medical status). Her gi is kept closed by a red sash, and the ensemble is completed with white or black ankle wraps, and white or black sandals. She keeps her appearance simple so that she has more time to focus on perfecting her techniques, which she feels is clearly the more important thing.

Jutsu:

Fire Element: Cauterization (Katon: Kashou Yasumichuu): Ayane starts by molding fire chakra into her fingertips. From there, she simply has to drag her finger along any minor wound, cauterizing it and temporarily stopping the bleeding. This technique is only effective for minor injuries, as major injuries result in too much trauma and blood loss to make cauterization effective.

Chakra Transplant Technique (Chakra Tanshinfunin no Jutsu): If a teammate has used too much of their chakra during an engagement, Ayane can transplant her own chakra into their body. This technique causes Ayane to become extremely tired, and must only be used sparingly, or in dire emergencies.

Tenketsu Restoration Technique (Tenketsu Bankai no Jutsu): If her teammate should be struck with a technique which causes their tenketsu to close, Ayane is able to reopen them. She molds chakra into her hands and forces it through her teammates body. This technique can be extremely painful for the one upon whom it must be performed, as chakra must literally be forced through the tenketsu to reopen them. The pain is similar to punching directly through a closed door.

Fire Element: Relaxed Ferocity (Katon: Shadatsu Doumou): Ayane molds fire chakra into her hands and then gives the recipient a quick massage. The heat from her chakra relaxes, and stimulates chakra flow through, the muscles. The result is a dramatic increase in strength and quickness, due to the relaxed state of the muscles and increase in chakra flow. This state lasts for a period of about 20 minutes, depending on the energy expended while under its effects. The technique has also been known to cause an uncomfortable tightening in the muscles after it dissipates.

And there she is...done! I had to write her twice, because I accidentally deleted it (*grumble*) the first time, but hopefully it's as good this time as I know it would have been before. Hope you all enjoy, this is my first real attempt at a medical ninja.

Edit2: Are there points for the longest single post in a thread? Because if there aren't, there totally should be

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-12-08 at 12:26.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-08, 12:28   Link #1139
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

my new charcter i made is

Name: Kenny Blankinship

Feature: Black Hair and Tan skin Likes to wear Orange

Hobbies: Host of MXC

Friend: Vic Ramono

Does not like: Gue Ladush

Dan the Man i think you have heard of him before -_-

please send me quotes

Thanks,

~Kashi~
Old 2007-12-08, 18:26   Link #1140
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Dan the Man - I didn't even see your newest character...I'll have to go back and look for him/her (that'll teach me to read the entire thread ). Also, I might have to call upon you for another drawing or two...I'm finishing up a 3-man cell for KurayamiLeader's Raiu, and I'd kinda like to have a picture of the 3 of them. Since the picture of Shinsuke was so bad ass (I printed it out and put it on my wall), I thought I'd request another one (yeah, I'm a mooch like that ).
Hey, I don't mind drawing for you. I've been in a bit of a rut lately on good stuff to draw. The only thing I've drawn in 2 weeks is a comic about me learning bass guitar... Anyway, if you want me to draw your team, I'm for it. If Shinsuke's picture was worthy of being printed, who knows? I just might draw enough to count as wallpaper! So yeah, if you want me to draw anything, just say the word.

Quote:
Edit 2: Dan the Man - First off...Boo Indiana, Michigan rocks!!! (That's obviously not the case, but you knew that ). Secondly; I found it, I read it, I loved it (but you knew that too). The thought of a non-ninja character had actually never occurred to me, but it is a very interesting twist. A couple of questions; Can Shishou teach his warriors techniques, or can they learn them from the various ninja souls he has collected (I think you said something about that, but I was a little unclear)? Also, is he able to use the fan multiple times, or during combat (for instance, summon an army, then re-summon those souls who are dispatched, thereby constantly reinforcing his ranks)? Lastly, is he the first of the clan to be able to use this technique? What with the fan absorbing souls for what appears to be a good deal of time before he received it, I thought there might be someone before him who had comparable skills. Anywho...a very cool character indeed. I don't know if I necessarily agree with him having difficulty dispatching ninja; samurai are equally bad ass in a different way, and known for their warrior spirit. I remember from the Japanese history class I took last semester that, as far as was recorded (it could all be fictionalized), many Samurai would be stabbed repeatedly, only to continue fighting until the battle was over, or they lost too much blood, whichever came first. I don't recall a ninja ever doing that (at least, not in the Narutoverse).
Well, you've got Chicago, and the Blue Brothers are from there, so Michigan is automatically cooler than Indiana. Hell, we've got frozen corn stalks and a new football stadium. Yay.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked Shishou. I guess I never really went into detail on how the war fan works, so here's what I've come up with...
1. I never really decided on how the fan stores the souls, but I'd like to think that all of the souls are aware of the abilities of others in the fan. If a ninja were absorbed, the other spirits inside would be aware of the capabilities of the newcomer, thus making them more prepared for enemies like him. It's kinda like the Borg from Star Trek, where each new member to the collective brings new knowlege and adaptations.
2. I imagine the fan would be used relatively easily. I'd say a bit of chakra and a wave of the fan will summon the warriors you need. Though I imagine summoning more powerful beings would cost more chakra, and may take more time to bring forth.
3. As far as I like to think, any soul that is absorbed by the war fan is useable almost immediately. Though I would say that the less time it has in the fan, the more free will it retains, and may be hard to control. But that does also mean that if, by chance Shishou killed a jounin and absorbed their soul, they could be immediately brought back to fend off their teammates.

Quote:
Edit: My final character for my 3-man-cell...

Name: Shuura Ayane
Nickname: Ayane-chan
Sex: Female
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 111 lbs.
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Summon Contracts: N/A
Home: Land of Storms, Village Hidden in the Treetops (Tengaigakure)
Age of:
Academy Graduation: 8
Chuunin Exams: 13
Jounin Selection: 20
ANBU selection: N/A

Story: Ayane was born into the Shuura clan, whose primary village function was medical assistants and doctors. The clan had very few ninja, and those who were focused more on combat effectiveness, rather than medical skill. As she grew, Ayane recognized that she had the potential to become a great ninja herself, and pleaded with her parents to enter the ninja academy. They were rather uncomfortable with the request, having already planned out a life for her which included becoming a doctor. However, they let her join the academy under the condition that if she were to fail in her first year, she would have to quit to go to medical school. Ayane excitedly agreed, and set out to train as hard as she could, so she could pass.

Ayane found the tests in the academy to be extremely easy. She demonstrated outstanding chakra control and efficiency, which made the simplest techniques even simpler for her. She passed with flying colors and ran, excitedly, home to tell her parents what she had accomplished. Her parents were surprised that she was able to pass so easily, as well as a little disappointed that she couldn't fulfill their dream. However, Ayane had thought about that, and had come to a conclusion; she would use her skills to become a medical ninja, the likes of which the village had never seen.

With no medical ninja in the family, Ayane was left to her own devices when it came to training. She participated in no missions as a genin, preferring instead to train her medical skills. She would spend hours in the library, studying books on medical jutsu. She also spent huge sums of time in the hospital, watching the medical-nins perform minor procedures and major operations. While she was spending time in the hospital, she met a young man named Sono Ishikara, who was there nursing a would he had recently received in a mission. He invited her to watch from up close, as the medical teams worked on repairing the damage. She excitedly sprung forward, craning her neck to see everything the medical team did while they were fixing Ishi. Soon after, she felt it was time for her to enter the Chuunin exams. She visited Inaki Yobori and explained her situation; though she had never participated in a mission, she felt her medical skills were good enough to warrant participation in the upcoming exam. Yobori chuckled, and said he had the perfect teammates lined up for her. He sent her home, telling her she would meet her teammates soon. She excitedly left his office, where she ran into the young man she had met in the hospital Ishi. Ishi recognized her immediately, and beckoned her to him. When she got to where he was, she asked what he was doing there. He mentioned that he was there to meet her, as Yobori had contacted him and said she would be joining his team, which was only him and Nikaari Shuuma at that point. She gave him a puzzled look, not understanding how he could have known when she had just found out herself, but gave no argument and followed Ishi to meet with Shuuma.

They all trained hard together for a short period of time before the exam was upon them. On the day of the first portion of the exam, Ayane was decidedly nervous. She had not slept the night before, and was shaking uncontrollably while sitting in her chair. As the written portion of the exam commenced, she excused herself from the room. Ishi followed her out, asking her what was wrong. She cried that she could not do it, that she was not ready. Ishi put a comforting hand on her shoulder, told her it was ok, and re-entered to get Shuuma, so they could leave as a team. Ayane was heartbroken, and vowed that she would be better prepared next year. Indeed she was and, though the latter portions of the exam proved more challenging than she anticipated, her and her teammates passed, and were promoted to Chuunin.

In her seven years as a Chuunin, Ayane participated in 86 missions, and was responsible for single-handedly saving the lives of 5 of her mission teammates. Over the course of her seven years, her medical skills had advanced to such a high level, that Yobori felt it was time to promote her to the next level. He explained that he felt her techniques and abilities would be better suited for more difficult missions. That being the case, he felt it would be inappropriate for her to participate in more dangerous missions without the appropriate title. He dubbed her a Jounin, saying that her medical prowess was deserving of no lower title.

As a Jounin, she has participated in only three missions, none of which have required her advanced skills. Though she never wishes harm upon her teammates, she longs for the day when she can finally show everyone what she has achieved, and put her skills to good use.

Appearance: Ayane has light blue hair, which hangs down to the top of her neck. She wears a mesh shirt and a gi (white while in the village and black while on missions; both denote her medical status). Her gi is kept closed by a red sash, and the ensemble is completed with white or black ankle wraps, and white or black sandals. She keeps her appearance simple so that she has more time to focus on perfecting her techniques, which she feels is clearly the more important thing.

Jutsu:

Fire Element: Cauterization (Katon: Kashou Yasumichuu): Ayane starts by molding fire chakra into her fingertips. From there, she simply has to drag her finger along any minor wound, cauterizing it and temporarily stopping the bleeding. This technique is only effective for minor injuries, as major injuries result in too much trauma and blood loss to make cauterization effective.

Chakra Transplant Technique (Chakra Tanshinfunin no Jutsu): If a teammate has used too much of their chakra during an engagement, Ayane can transplant her own chakra into their body. This technique causes Ayane to become extremely tired, and must only be used sparingly, or in dire emergencies.

Tenketsu Restoration Technique (Tenketsu Bankai no Jutsu): If her teammate should be struck with a technique which causes their tenketsu to close, Ayane is able to reopen them. She molds chakra into her hands and forces it through her teammates body. This technique can be extremely painful for the one upon whom it must be performed, as chakra must literally be forced through the tenketsu to reopen them. The pain is similar to punching directly through a closed door.

Fire Element: Relaxed Ferocity (Katon: Shadatsu Doumou): Ayane molds fire chakra into her hands and then gives the recipient a quick massage. The heat from her chakra relaxes, and stimulates chakra flow through, the muscles. The result is a dramatic increase in strength and quickness, due to the relaxed state of the muscles and increase in chakra flow. This state lasts for a period of about 20 minutes, depending on the energy expended while under its effects. The technique has also been known to cause an uncomfortable tightening in the muscles after it dissipates.

And there she is...done! I had to write her twice, because I accidentally deleted it (*grumble*) the first time, but hopefully it's as good this time as I know it would have been before. Hope you all enjoy, this is my first real attempt at a medical ninja.

Edit2: Are there points for the longest single post in a thread? Because if there aren't, there totally should be
Man, she is amazing! It's not often someone makes a healer, and you did a fantastic job, as always. I look forward to drawing her.

Also, if you're getting points for long posts, I better get some too. (man, I really like using . Oh well. )

Quote:
my new charcter i made is

Name: Kenny Blankinship

Feature: Black Hair and Tan skin Likes to wear Orange

Hobbies: Host of MXC

Friend: Vic Ramono

Does not like: Gue Ladush

Dan the Man i think you have heard of him before -_-

please send me quotes

Thanks,

~Kashi~
Uh... Yeah. I know him. I take it you noticed Shishou wearing the fancy Japanese clothes...?