AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-28, 08:22   Link #19801
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
for some reason I want to integrate a giant dragon head on the back of Rin's 2nd shift *drool*

The point behind it is it acts as both shield and holder for the upgraded form of souten Gagetsu(only I don't know how they are different except slimmer and probably more dense in material).
FUND IT!

*goes to write in the spec .doc*

Quote:
Also the back would have another impact cannon that generally works as a thruster or can work as a rear back attack deterrent. The cannon at the back is exceptionally powerful, strong enough to produce more heat than the heat diffusion impact cannon mod. The dragon head on the back can be purged as a separate sub-flighter unit.

Once the dragon head detaches, Rin is left incapable of flight but shielding and basic inertial canceller still apply due to slave units in the crown(that little head ornament) on Rin.
I consider this as flaw, the sub-flight idea is actually good, just that the idea about impact cannon as thruster is way too weird, moreso the fact that the dragon heads cannot reintegrate.

(Besides the fact that they can be used as Ignition Boost' replacement XD)

Of course, it's really up to you. It's your unit after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I meant the fact that he blushed more with Charles that with anybody else I know I wasn't imagining that.
Oh, that...

Well, maybe Ichika is really Bi? Who knows
Old 2012-01-28, 08:26   Link #19802
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Ichika's type is the Tall, dark, and Bishoujo type, right?

Side note - Is it possible to disassociate yourself from a murder after you kill someone? Like you do it by accident and you convince yourself you didn't murder him.
Old 2012-01-28, 08:33   Link #19803
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: generally the rear head acts like a turbine when it functions like a thruster. Sucks in air from the front and pushes it out the back But mostly, yes it's for ignition boost > : D

The dragon head can be reintegrated but it would put the Shenlong as a whole in a vulnerable position. That or if they try to perform it in highspeed then chances are that Rin would be seriously injured(I'm putting that lightly) or the IS would break because the locks that keep them in place take some time to properly secure(2-3 seconds?)

@eras: Ichika was just having those "my d**k is confused" moments. Some guys get that when they see a trap or a reverse trap. You know it's a guy but they looks too much like a girl that you wouldn't really mind. I'd like to interpret Ichika's blushes as more being ashamed than embarassed
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 08:36   Link #19804
Eratas123

@ Demi - You know, I'd buy that.....except for the fact that Ichika blushes LESS around Charlotte once he found out her gender.
Old 2012-01-28, 08:38   Link #19805
demino_hellsin
That one guy

That's because he finds it less embarassing to think a girl is cute than a guy is cute. Less shame, less blush...
Old 2012-01-28, 08:40   Link #19806
Eratas123

It's not even just the blushing. Ichika's way too touchy feely with Charles beyond the average. I don't mind changing clothes with or sharing a big bath with a guy, but I certainly wouldn't force them to do it.
Old 2012-01-28, 08:42   Link #19807
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Ichika's type is the Tall, dark, and Bishoujo type, right?

Quote:
Side note - Is it possible to disassociate yourself from a murder after you kill someone? Like you do it by accident and you convince yourself you didn't murder him.
Yes

Quote:
@zero: generally the rear head acts like a turbine when it functions like a thruster. Sucks in air from the front and pushes it out the back But mostly, yes it's for ignition boost > : D
I though the turbine and the cannon is separated... oh well

Quote:
The dragon head can be reintegrated but it would put the Shenlong as a whole in a vulnerable position. That or if they try to perform it in highspeed then chances are that Rin would be seriously injured(I'm putting that lightly) or the IS would break because the locks that keep them in place take some time to properly secure(2-3 seconds?)
Shenlong shouldn't be completely immobilized, hence I said it's a flaw for Shenlong not able to fly.

If Shenlong can at least hover and move at 500+ kph during that, the combining sequence indeed would take 2-3 second and no need for high speed collision...

or it would be easier for Rin to store the lifter unit and summon it again as backpack, same amount of time required, less dangerous.

Quote:
@eras: Ichika was just having those "my d**k is confused" moments. Some guys get that when they see a trap or a reverse trap. You know it's a guy but they looks too much like a girl that you wouldn't really mind. I'd like to interpret Ichika's blushes as more being ashamed than embarassed
This
Old 2012-01-28, 08:43   Link #19808
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Let's just say the touchiness and bathing together is a Japanese thing we will never understand(and for good reasons I'm glad that I never will)
Old 2012-01-28, 08:43   Link #19809
Eratas123

@ Senpai - How does one do this? I imagine it must be hard to completely lie to yourself.

@ Demi - Nope, I checked on it. Ichika's being way too forceful for the norm. Many cultures share baths and none of them force it. Anyway, maybe he's just saving himself for Chifuyu or something

Going to sleep, see ya tom.
Old 2012-01-28, 08:46   Link #19810
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Keep convincing yourself and ask people around.

The same goes for inverted case where a person blame other people's death on themselves despite it isn't.
Old 2012-01-28, 08:47   Link #19811
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
@ Senpai - How does one do this? I imagine it must be hard to completely lie to yourself.

@ Demi - Nope, I checked on it. Ichika's being way too forceful for the norm. Many cultures share baths and none of them force it. Anyway, maybe he's just saving himself for Chifuyu or something

Going to sleep, see ya tom.
It's not the same thing as what you mentioned, but I've experienced false memories before--which is similar enough.
Old 2012-01-28, 08:59   Link #19812
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Going to sleep as well...
Old 2012-01-28, 09:24   Link #19813
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Working on new summary for fanfiction.net.

Or should I just use that fake summary?

Edit: Finish setting up everything in Fanfiction.net, document uploaded, now is working on the summary.

Last edited by agetreme; 2012-01-28 at 10:37.
agetreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 20:06   Link #19814
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: ...plasma = 10,000K we're all screwed D:

On a side note maybe the upgraded Souten Gagetsu can turn white hot :-? about 2000K

I will now call Charlotte's booster managing Chevalier AI, Van
Old 2012-01-28, 20:16   Link #19815
Eratas123

....Stuck on Chapter 4>_>
Old 2012-01-28, 20:17   Link #19816
demino_hellsin
That one guy

chapter 4 of what?
Old 2012-01-28, 20:22   Link #19817
Eratas123

Future Imperfect I don't understand why, but it's actually getting reviews and attention on par with Daydreams.
Old 2012-01-28, 20:36   Link #19818
demino_hellsin
That one guy

because people want to see fluffehness and comedy with their favorite harem girl?
Old 2012-01-28, 20:38   Link #19819
agetreme
Just another Idiot

But isn't Ichika's harem all yander....

*Age get slaughtered by the girls*
Old 2012-01-28, 20:39   Link #19820
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@age: In my opinion, yanderes are okay. As long as you reciprocate their feelings and their mode of showing love isn't torture or murder applied to you.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest