AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-17, 01:53   Link #2021
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Brilliant. *worships*
Though, towards the end it gets slightly harder to follow because you're missing some quotation marks, so it's kind of confusing to figure out who's talking and what they're saying.

Since I know lazy people like me are too lazy to go back to the first page and look for my character's profile, I editted it in there and I'll post it here as well. :X
not that anyone ever reads anything I post ;______________;
Spoiler for minor profile edit for Krystal:
Old 2007-06-17, 02:03   Link #2022
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Finished at last:

Spoiler for Dance of the Demons - Act V:

Kha's arrival should finish the story. There'll also be a flashback not directly related to the current plot.
Hehehe. Very clever!
So that's his general weakness? Quite well thought of.
Though the flashback does confuse me. Something of ancient times?
Wait, don't tell me your gunning for Sovereign Form next chapter.
Well, I guess I shouldn't have made so many alterations after all.
Ah well, it's not like it would change anything.
I'll be looking forward to Act VI.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-17, 02:23   Link #2023
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Hehehe. Very clever!
So that's his general weakness? Quite well thought of.
Though the flashback does confuse me. Something of ancient times?
Wait, don't tell me your gunning for Sovereign Form next chapter.
Well, I guess I shouldn't have made so many alterations after all.
Ah well, it's not like it would change anything.
I'll be looking forward to Act VI.
Of course I need at least one short chapter to show off Sovereign Form But it won't be about the pictures shown in Act V, as they're not Serge's memories (though it's obviously Sovereign too ).

I wonder what kind of alterations you've made

BTW current Serge put quite a lot of effort to counter his weakness

P.S. The whole story ended up looking much different from the oiginally planned Dunno if I ever post my initial thoughts about it However it goes along better with other OCs and canon this way.
Old 2007-06-17, 02:37   Link #2024
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

WE MUST CLEANSE THIS PLACE WITH ORBITAL FIRE!!!!

Not quite the multi-page backlog, but there's a lot of new profiles in the last page alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Btw, Are you sure you want to kill me even with the Man Festival Shield up?

*Tais pokes Tshouryuu
Tshou: Yes Tais? I'm busy trying to survive here.
Tais: Err... Director? Yui just wanted to confirm something. Its rather important.
Tshou: What?
Yui: That shield of your's... Its suppose to protect you right?
Tshou: That's right. With it, no man will dare to attack me!! BWAHAHAHA!!
Yui: Okay... so can you explain to me how that would protect you from Kyla Scrya, Yuuno's mother.
Tshou: What's so hard to understand? They won't want to wi... wait did you say Yuuno's mother?! As in a female?!
Yui: Yes.
Tshou: Errr...
*Tshouryuu performs Tsuzuki Secret Technique: Revised - Run away and leave clueless subordinate to take the punishment instead.

*cough* Kay and Mai should be able to take care of you on my behalf then....

*demonic laughter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
To celebrate the 2k posts, a little lookback, and update.

Spoiler for Rurika (40% complete):
So you finally completed Rurika's profile then? Cool! ALthough I'm still wondering why her club has so much beef against her, but thankfully haxx saves the day!

And when you meant crossbow, it really is a cross (not in the usual manner though ) And multi-shot arrows FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
BLUECHEESIUM MISSILE, UTE!!!!!!

Here we go again, the ED for I-n's. Not as epic, because its slower, and less scene changes. I've put all those OCs who has submitted seiyuu names there. Apologies Flames, I couldn't find the seiyuu for Issei and Derflinger either...

I forgot about this! This'll help visualization: Here.
Spoiler for YELL:
And there's more!
Spoiler for Badass Captain Yuuno!:
This one was what Saint X highlighted to me as a preferred uniform for Yuuno when he temporarily helms Silvana. I didn't like like because the head seems wrong, but after some thought I felt that it would work, so just add those Nanohaverse uniform spheres to the upper sleeves, and fix his head, give him his normal expression, and add the Captain's cap - Viola! Chain Breaker Captain!
So not only did you provide us with even more win with this ED, but the potential idea for "YUUNO THE SCRYA GIGA CHAIN BREAKER CAPTAIN GARLOCK"?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

As promised, a bit of Kha VS Dios:
Spoiler for Mid-childa you say?:
THIS, IS, VELKA!!!
Dio is gonna get owned by Leo- este Kha there. No God Empress gonna help you now Awesome scenario here

and...

THIS IS BELKA!!!!

Quote:
Pardon the double post, but I would like to separate this from the about post for future expansion.

Here's the long awaited Sakura Zaki profile, done in the style of Saga/Tiara because I feel its very appropiate, and from our exchanges I see that Sakura and Reinforce seem to a ALOT in common, which you'll see at the end.

Forgive me, I tried to be stylish in bringing in the biodata, but I think I fell on my face.
Spoiler for The Edge - 1st Point:
See why I can't do melodrama? Let's hope it gets better next post...
On the one hand, she truly is Saberazaki

I like soliloqueys, and this one's no exception, Sakurazaki's quite eloquent... a far cry from the other Sakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
The interlude Part 11 is here. Typically, your "war speech before final battle" chapter. Not as long, but here it is.

Spoiler for Part 11 : Before End:

OKAYYY...The army is not remotely THAT large. It's just that I can't find a more appropriate pic to suit the smaller size. Just reimagine the size based on the image.

Part 12 will be multi-parters or a one-shot depending on whether or not I want to giga-expand each knight's individual sections...It's not really their story though...

Anyway...Part 12 : Painful Revelations(tentative), coming soon. :3
"My Lord, we do not have 10,000 men!"

"We do not... we have 100,000!!!!!"

Came to mind while looking at the pics

The final stage is now set for the tragedy to follow anytime now... and Saga rallying his troops further adds to his already high badass points.

And for the second time today...

THIS IS BELKA!!!!!!

Quote:
This is Epicsicum!! I can't wait for part 13.

Hmm... I had a bit of time so I went and created Seles profile even though I said I wasn't going to.

Spoiler for Seles Profile - To be updated:

So you finally made a profile for the cat-alyst responsible for...

SHIRO NO PANTSU!!!!!

I know that Seles was sexy and all... But a walking pheremone plant? Someone start an "Enemies of Womankind" list already

Quote:
Finished at last:

Kha's arrival should finish the story. There'll also be a flashback not directly related to the current plot.
Unusual weakness in the Aether Threads there, and Signum taking advantage and showing us what she's made of!!!! Extremely Awesome!

Although Fate goes the... fate of Nanoha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
Brilliant. *worships*
Though, towards the end it gets slightly harder to follow because you're missing some quotation marks, so it's kind of confusing to figure out who's talking and what they're saying.

Since I know lazy people like me are too lazy to go back to the first page and look for my character's profile, I editted it in there and I'll post it here as well. :X
not that anyone ever reads anything I post ;______________;
Spoiler for minor profile edit for Krystal:
Would be better if you posted the entire profile here for review. Anyways though, impressive AOE Spell here

--------------------------------

And now for more artwork, this time made by Most Awesome Artist FlameSparkZ (). This is a request drawing, behold his divine awesomeness!!!!

Spoiler for Mai Enna:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-17, 02:38   Link #2025
Aaron008R

Quote:
Of course I need at least one short chapter to show off Sovereign Form But it won't be about the pictures shown in Act V, as they're not Serge's memories (though it's obviously Sovereign too ).
Yes, please. It would really seem that our characters would need their own haxx fest at least once. I'll post the climax of my scenario shortly after yours.

Quote:
I wonder what kind of alterations you've made
Nothing of much importance. Just his Enforcer history and it's links to his current capabilities.

Quote:
P.S. The whole story ended up looking much different from the oiginally planned Dunno if I ever post my initial thoughts about it However it goes along better with other OCs and canon this way.
Indeed. I guess the high point of the next act is Kha's timely intervention to AO's rampage, am I correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Unusual weakness in the Aether Threads there, and Signum taking advantage and showing us what she's made of!!!! Extremely Awesome!

Although Fate goes the... fate of Nanoha
We tend to get haxxors now left and right.

Quote:
And now for more artwork, this time made by Most Awesome Artist FlameSparkZ (). This is a request drawing, behold his divine awesomeness!!!!

Spoiler for Mai Enna:

EPIC WIN!!!!!
Awesome drawing there!
An excellent balance of awesome and cute!
Very good work, LoweGear and FlameSparkZ.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-17 at 03:09.
Old 2007-06-17, 03:07   Link #2026
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
The interlude Part 11 is here. Typically, your "war speech before final battle" chapter. Not as long, but here it is.

OKAYYY...The army is not remotely THAT large. It's just that I can't find a more appropriate pic to suit the smaller size. Just reimagine the size based on the image.

Part 12 will be multi-parters or a one-shot depending on whether or not I want to giga-expand each knight's individual sections...It's not really their story though...

And we're nearly at the end of the story. *sniff* I don't want it to end.....
Awesome stuff.

Quote:
This is Epicsicum!! I can't wait for part 13.

Hmm... I had a bit of time so I went and created Seles profile even though I said I wasn't going to.

Spoiler for Seles Profile - To be updated:

phero...pheromones...
Yay another tsukaima

Quote:
Finished at last:

GO SIGNUM
Very nice ending to the battle.

Quote:
WE MUST CLEANSE THIS PLACE WITH ORBITAL FIRE!!!!
--------------------------------

Spoiler for Mai Enna:
That's really good Good job FlameSparkZ
Old 2007-06-17, 03:09   Link #2027
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Indeed. I guess the high point of the next act is Kha's timely intervention to AO's rampage, am I correct?
I hope not Though if he really wants some action I can agree with a little sparring against AO in case he arrives at the right (or will it be wrong?) time. I myself don't intend to make AO fight further - it'll be troublesome if it defeats everyone, mostly for AO itself (it should be quite clear why ). The rampage is planned for a flashback, which will also contribute to the character's profile, as some pages in TSAB archives are actually far from truth

Quote:

Sorry for not commenting on it earlier - this is amazing as usual

It's sad that the story must end sooner or later, but I'm sure you'll come up with more awesome stuff, be it related to Saga or involving other heroes.
Old 2007-06-17, 03:15   Link #2028
Aaron008R

Quote:
I hope not Though if he really wants some action I can agree with a little sparring against AO in case he arrives at the right (or will it be wrong?) time. I myself don't intend to make AO fight further - it'll be troublesome if it defeats everyone, mostly for AO itself (it should be quite clear why ). The rampage is planned for a flashback, which will also contribute to the character's profile, as some pages in TSAB archives are actually far from truth
I myself wouldn't want to escalate this fiasco any further. You've already trashed TWO Aces and a Wolkenritter in one battle; a feat only surpassed by Kluize (frickin everybody) and Armstrong (three Aces simultaneously).

In any case, I'll be looking forward to it.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-17, 03:21   Link #2029
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
*Tshouryuu runs in a wide circle while avoiding Kyla, passes by Tais again and shoving him into Kyla's path with magagumo pack activated and tentacles deployed.

Tshou: Tais, Yui! Slow her down!
Both: But...
Tshou: THIS IS AN ORDER!!
Tais: Hai... Why me... What did I ever do to deserve this
Yui: :muttering:

Stand your ground stand your ground,
Stand your ground here,
Two in the path of Admiral Kyla,
Remained the two sacrificial victims:
'Onwards, Corporal Scien!
Delay her Yui' he said:
Into the path of Death
Remained the two sacrificial victims.

Forward, Corporal Scien!'
Here is a man dismayed
As far as the AI knew
Their superior had blundered:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do & die,
Into the path of Death
Remained the two sacrificial victims.

:louder:
Yui: Its been nice knowing you Tais
Tais: Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll spare us, Yui
Yui: Given your track record, that's as likely as having two lab rats trying to take over the world every night.
Tais: ...

(Elsewhere, in the CSDB, 2 lab rats are talking)
??? : Gee Brain what do you want to do tonight?
Brain: Same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world!
* Cluster Bombs Tais
* Power Shots Yui
* Hyper Blasts Tshou

all three flying without wings, aircraft or magic, into the big and wide blue sky.

Kyla: Luckily that was not chain rockets!

Quote:
So you finally completed Rurika's profile then? Cool! ALthough I'm still wondering why her club has so much beef against her, but thankfully haxx saves the day!

And when you meant crossbow, it really is a cross (not in the usual manner though ) And multi-shot arrows FTW:

Spoiler for Mai Enna:
- Well the profile is at 40%...

- the reason as to why the club has so much beef is that she's the bungler of the club... until she awoke though.

- Images later

- Me turning fanboy... hahah.

Images of some of the Sealed/Key Devices later.
Old 2007-06-17, 03:30   Link #2030
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
I myself wouldn't want to escalate this fiasco any further. You've already trashed TWO Aces and a Wolkenritter in one battle; a feat only surpassed by Kluize (frickin everybody) and Armstrong (three Aces simultaneously).

If Hayate were there and did about as much as she did against Armstrong I don't see how she could bring any difference to the outcome She's probably the easiest of Aces for Serge with her ridiculously long casting time I'm not sure about Keroko and the way some of her powers work though. Also for every case the Aces have to learn to attack together - 1 on 1 isn't the best strategy when you outnumber the enemy Anyway, it's not the point - AO needs somebody's cooperation, not a pile of dead bodies around, as it can't move without a host
Old 2007-06-17, 04:01   Link #2031
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

As promised, after a few minutes, i bring you

Spoiler for The First Three Sighted Key Devices:

TN: F3SKD-001

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-08-01 at 17:55.
Old 2007-06-17, 04:06   Link #2032
Aaron008R

Quote:
If Hayate were there and did about as much as she did against Armstrong I don't see how she could bring any difference to the outcome She's probably the easiest of Aces for Serge with her ridiculously long casting time I'm not sure about Keroko and the way some of her powers work though. Also for every case the Aces have to learn to attack together - 1 on 1 isn't the best strategy when you outnumber the enemy Anyway, it's not the point - AO needs somebody's cooperation, not a pile of dead bodies around, as it can't move without a host
Despite what others may think, I'm positive that Hayate can still fight in small-scale combat when given the chance. The anime just seem to always give her the nuke role.

About Keroko, I'm sure she would be quite a handful given her Neltharion powers. Kha would definitely also pose a greater threat due to his more unique abilities. And Hikki would definitely be deadly; USB already declared him as having a more powerful Linker Core than the three non-OC Aces, not to mention having Time haxx.

At least there are no casualties, right?

@Saint X: Oversized weapons FTW! The conceptual shots are quite good enough to help imagining them.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-17, 04:16   Link #2033
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Despite what others may think, I'm positive that Hayate can still fight in small-scale combat when given the chance. The anime just seem to always give her the nuke role.

About Keroko, I'm sure she would be quite a handful given her Neltharion powers. Kha would definitely also pose a greater threat due to his more unique abilities. And Hikki would definitely be deadly; USB already declared him as having a more powerful Linker Core than the three non-OC Aces, not to mention having Time haxx.

At least there are no casualties, right?
Our impressions are based on anime though. So far nothing usable for small-scale fast-pacing combat at Hayate's disposal.

I'd love to discuss every character's strengths and weaknesses but regarding Serge I don't want to spoil the flashback action yet when it's done and other OCs' creators don't mind we can even create something like RPS table

Of course there're no casualties, I don't want to fall victim to Ion Canon But when time comes for the flashback I guarantee a lot of them
Old 2007-06-17, 04:36   Link #2034
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Hmm Vulcan we've seen before, and Ballista looks awesome in concept. But YUUNO wielding an oversized DOUBLE-BLADED BROADSWORD?!?!?!?!

Waga nawa Yuuno! Yuuno Scrya!! Kami no tatsu TSURUGI NARI!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-17, 05:18   Link #2035
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Finished at last:

With the profile I should be able to push this forward a bit more. I didn't say it in the PM, but I just remembered something: GO SIGNUM indeed!
Quote:
So not only did you provide us with even more win with this ED, but the potential idea for "YUUNO THE SCRYA GIGA CHAIN BREAKER CAPTAIN GARLOCK"?!?!?!

Dio is gonna get owned by Leo- este Kha there. No God Empress gonna help you now Awesome scenario here

and...

THIS IS BELKA!!!!

On the one hand, she truly is Saberazaki

I like soliloqueys, and this one's no exception, Sakurazaki's quite eloquent... a far cry from the other Sakura
While not exactly that SRW cap (haven't watched up to the point when he appears), Yuuno will get some amount of screentime in I-n's as ship captain. I hope that's GAR enough

Yeah that was from watching too much Lyrical-300 MADs...

THIS IS BELKA!!!

I hope it wasn't too choppy. I wrote it on the fly, half of me wanted to sleep.
Quote:
Spoiler for Mai Enna:
OMG Master Flamesparkz you really really ROCK!!! Got time to make one more?
Quote:

You just gave me pause there. I wanted to submit Kluize's skill list, after seeing his "friend" Andrei have one full of utimates. However, I feel the Scrin Modership coming if I did that...
Quote:
Hmm Vulcan we've seen before, and Ballista looks awesome in concept. But YUUNO wielding an oversized DOUBLE-BLADED BROADSWORD?!?!?!?!

Zone is going to wonder how many more people are going to rip him off. Man I wish Yuuno could keep that sword. Stupid Ion Canon...

WAIT I just had a brainwave. We can explain this as why Yuuno does not seem to have a device in canon. Because its hidden, and like Kluize, he does not fight with it unless absolutely necessary. Such h4xx is best kept hidden, ne?

So that settles it. For I-n's, if Yuuno's not on the Silvana, he out there...

And while he's at it, he'll try not to win the *squish* Festival.
Old 2007-06-17, 05:28   Link #2036
KBTKaiser

*peers in front a weekend trip*

Damn, backlog...

*breezes through quickly and then heads for the restroom to puke due to being seasock.*

Ugh, note to self: Drink hot/warm liquids before getting on the boat...

@Aaron: did you ever get around to putting up Kusuha?

*goes back to gathering his scattered thoughts together for a Riot Force 6 farewell chapter for Mabiko and Co. before a post of transferring into Phantom Base*
Old 2007-06-17, 05:38   Link #2037
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
OMG Master Flamesparkz you really really ROCK!!! Got time to make one more?
Yeah, I guess I could
Old 2007-06-17, 05:47   Link #2038
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Blaaaaagh, backlog of a thousand profiles. Excuse me for not replying to them all, but I just woke up and finished reading them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Riiiiiight....I had this picture engraved in my mind, so I simply had to draw it!

I'm not sure if you can qualify this as NSFW, but I'll put it in spoilers anyway, just to be safe...
Spoiler for Maren with ears and tails:

Well, this took about an hour to draw, due to some inexperience in drawing feet and how to fluidly draw the bed sheets (yes, she's on a bed!), and I also haven't drawn tails for a long time.

Anyway, there it is, maybe now I can work peacefully
This picture can be summed up in one single word: Moooeeeeee!

Damn Maren is cute.

Quote:
Yosh!

Ore no Taan!

Mai Enna's Profile, Part II up, more of Mai's personality. Supposed to be much longer to include device info and spells, couldn't help it though

Spoiler for length:

And for preview of next chapter:

Spoiler for Mai's Device Released:

Accursed Crozius! +500 points in überness to Mai!

But a girl with a seemingly unknown past.... I'll need to find out more. If she's 'tainted' by chaos, so to say, then I can see a major atraction point for Keroko.

Quote:

Spoiler for Mai Enna:
Jealousy levels rising.... I definetely wish I could draw that well. Most of my art (if I take the time to draw something) take about 12+ hours to finish.

Quote:

Having difficullity to decide between the gun or the bow.... Probably the gun, though...

Quote:
Quote:
From what I read, using Neltharion's power would actually put her at a disadvatage. Ethereal Mode attacks are highly destructive, but purely magical in nature, and Ion Cannon Breaker has a long casting timer (hence the increase in defense in Ethereal Mode) all in all very similar to Nanoha's standard combat routine (big attacks, make things go boom) so unless Neltharion's corrupted energies can 'burn' through the Aether Threads (overpowering them, in a way, but this is up to An Hero) we're looking at a similar situation as Serge's battle versus Nanoha. Not to mention that Neltharion's power is actually dangerous to use for a prolonged time. It's like acid, you can dilute it to reduce its negative effect, but you can't get rid of it completely.

On the other hand, Dragon Soul and Seismic Charge have low casting timers, but are mainly spells destructive on a large scale, which would make it hard for Serge to manipulate the spell. For example, Seismic Charge looks like a red version of this weapon (around the 00:40 mark and one more at the 10:00 mark, simply replace the bomb with a red blast and picture the explosion red. Keep the cool sound ). If it explodes, I don't think Serge can manipulate the entire wave.

But here is Keroko's biggest advantage: In a 1 on 1 battle, she doesn't 'plan', she acts (and from what I read, Serge can read planned attacks). Most of the times her body acts before her mind even realizes what it is doing, catching up miliseconds after. This was what gave her a huge advantage during the Keroko/Tesla fights, as by all means Tesla was a superior oponent. It's also a near essential skill for a dog-fighter. So while Serge might hold the advantage early in the battle, if he allows it to drag on, Keroko will not plan, she will react to Serge's moves and do so with nigh-impossible speed. It's a form of battle sense, you could say.

If you've got questions about specific attacks or elements, though, by all means ask.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-06-17 at 06:01.
Old 2007-06-17, 05:48   Link #2039
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:

- do you care to translate that in english- that is a deadly cool line hehehe.

Spoiler for Sample Scene in Otome Daisen:

Quote:
I hope it wasn't too choppy. I wrote it on the fly, half of me wanted to sleep. OMG Master Flamesparkz you really really ROCK!!! Got time to make one more? You just gave me pause there. I wanted to submit Kluize's skill list, after seeing his "friend" Andrei have one full of utimates. However, I feel the Scrin Modership coming if I did that... Zone is going to wonder how many more people are going to rip him off. Man I wish Yuuno could keep that sword. Stupid Ion Canon...

WAIT I just had a brainwave. We can explain this as why Yuuno does not seem to have a device in canon. Because its hidden, and like Kluize, he does not fight with it unless absolutely necessary. Such h4xx is best kept hidden, ne?

- Andrei is not that h4x... he only seems like h4x because of the context... but he is even finding difficulty in some enemies.

- Same idea for the 'Why does Yuuno not have a device' question.
Old 2007-06-17, 06:21   Link #2040
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
While not exactly that SRW cap (haven't watched up to the point when he appears), Yuuno will get some amount of screentime in I-n's as ship captain. I hope that's GAR enough

I hope not, lest the TMF field gets to him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Accursed Crozius! +500 points in überness to Mai!

But a girl with a seemingly unknown past.... I'll need to find out more. If she's 'tainted' by chaos, so to say, then I can see a major atraction point for Keroko.
Accursed Crozius was the inspiration yes. Wait till you see it's actual description...

She'll be tainted alright, but in a much different manner. I should have the profile up later to explain it

Quote:
- do you care to translate that in english- that is a deadly cool line hehehe.

Spoiler for Sample Scene in Otome Daisen:

The line is actually another variation of Zengar's into, which translates to:

"My name is Yuuno! Yuuno Scrya! I am the Sword that cleaves Gods!!"

As opposed to always cleaving evil

Closed Thread