AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-04-01, 14:52   Link #3041
ellenoir

Untitled as of now

Well, I attempted to answer my own challenge for Fatenum, but ultimately I just couldn't seem to get them together: Fate was too pre-occupied with Nanoha and Signum is.. well, Signum. I just couldn't see her hitting on the young Fate.

Spoiler for Signum to Fate:

Oh damn... I'm going to be late for class. I'm not happy with the ending, but I just pushed this out real quick trying to see if I could illuminate on Signum and Fate's relationship. What do you think?
ellenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 15:08   Link #3042
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellenoir View Post
Well, I attempted to answer my own challenge for Fatenum, but ultimately I just couldn't seem to get them together: Fate was too pre-occupied with Nanoha and Signum is.. well, Signum. I just couldn't see her hitting on the young Fate.

Oh damn... I'm going to be late for class. I'm not happy with the ending, but I just pushed this out real quick trying to see if I could illuminate on Signum and Fate's relationship. What do you think?

I think is really good *___* I love it.
The relationship between the two of them is simply beautiful!
An other please!
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 15:25   Link #3043
Dr_Tom
Also Known As Tomchan

Location: SoCal!! It's pretty awesome...once you get used to the ridiculous cost of living...
Send a message via MSN to Dr_Tom
Satashi, I was rereading the last few chapters of SbtB and I found a little problem in chapter 18. Early in the chapter when Nanoha and Fate are getting ready for their date you mention that Fate has the car for the night. The next day rolls around and Nanoha is walking Fate to the bus stop when she heads home....what happened to the car?
Dr_Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 15:29   Link #3044
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
@Signum to Fate -

Wow. What a piece. I don't think that you had to actually get them together to get the point of that story across, it was simply beautiful. You managed to show the strength in their relationship, as well as the painful nature of the situation that both of them are in. Congratulations for making it so wonderfully believable.
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 16:02   Link #3045
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
...I started at the last page of this particular thread last week. I then had to travel many, many pages into it's past to even understand. I have now spent every night reading until 5 am to finally, FINALLY! , reach the last post and be able to triumphantly state that I am current in this forum. Woo!

So, hi all, I'm Elle. My brain is in overload so I won't comment until later on the numerous wonderful things that I've read here, but I will say that Mirrored Souls is awesome. <3 I think it, and mercuriangels corresponding Zafira image, won me over to his cause. Didn't realize the wolf man was so sexy; he will get more play in my story than I had originally planned, for sure.

Completely random side note... Maybe I missed it in my delirium... But, I couldn't seem to find not one Fate/Signum fic. This must be remedied, methinks.
Welcome to the party and feel free to join in the fun. I think all of Mirrored Soul's storylines are currently free (don't quote me on that though). Good to know we've dragged you over to the Zafira side.

On Fate to Signum: O.O I am in awe I look forward to reading things you write.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 17:15   Link #3046
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

hey everyone, it's April fools day. What sort of pranks would the Nanoha cast pull on each other?

Spoiler for lolz:
Old 2008-04-01, 17:22   Link #3047
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
hey everyone, it's April fools day. What sort of pranks would the Nanoha cast pull on each other?

Spoiler for lolz:
Oh lawd XD

I wish I wasn't in a school library so that I could actually let out and laugh my head off XD
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 17:30   Link #3048
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:

Spoiler for lolz:
I don't come on here much, but I just had to take my hat off to you.

*takes hat off and bows*

That's really funny... Good Job.
LimitedEternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 17:31   Link #3049
ellenoir

@ Kirika-chan, Thesinwithin, TheShineySword -
Thank you for the feedback! It's encouraging to come back from class to such nice responses to your work. *blushes, feito-style*
oh...
Again @ Thesinwithin - Dude, that's fantastic. I had a Marimite image of Fate recognizing Nanoha in her panda suit from far away, running through the crowds of officers, to be held gently by her "warm, panda hands"

@Kha - It's very nice to meet you, but you shall not be able to compel me! I am impervious to cheese.... XD I hope....

On Mirrored Souls: If I didn't have work, I would totally claim Nanoha... I want to see a young and shy Fate-chan be perceptive and noticing when Nanoha is feeling really down about being away from home, despite putting on a brave and cheery face for everyone: "Everything will be okay, Nanoha," She says quietly, surprising Nanoha with how this fate knows when to comfort her, just as her Fate does. I don't know, if it's viable when I get home, I'll do it for sure. Plus, Nanoha's side needs to get some action going so... yeah. I'll check back then and stop rambling now.
ellenoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 17:39   Link #3050
Momo Chan
Fate is Nanoha's bish.

Quote:

Spoiler for lolz:
Sooooo cuteee!!!!!
Nanoha in a panda suit... *goes to find an image like that*
Momo Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 18:17   Link #3051
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

Spoiler for lolz:
Panda love~ :3 I'm with the people who thought of Marimite. If I wasn't so busy I'd write something April Foolsy
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 20:42   Link #3052
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
...I started at the last page of this particular thread last week. I then had to travel many, many pages into it's past to even understand. I have now spent every night reading until 5 am to finally, FINALLY! , reach the last post and be able to triumphantly state that I am current in this forum. Woo!

So, hi all, I'm Elle. My brain is in overload so I won't comment until later on the numerous wonderful things that I've read here, but I will say that Mirrored Souls is awesome. <3 I think it, and mercuriangels corresponding Zafira image, won me over to his cause. Didn't realize the wolf man was so sexy; he will get more play in my story than I had originally planned, for sure.

Completely random side note... Maybe I missed it in my delirium... But, I couldn't seem to find not one Fate/Signum fic. This must be remedied, methinks.
Hello! Welcome to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for Week pt.19:
Spoiler for Week pt.20:
So cute! I love these three updates!

Quote:

I really liked this short fic. I think the relationship between the two was captured really well. Felt a bit bad for Signum because its one-sided.

Quote:
Spoiler for lolz:
Lol! Everyone in the computer lab thinks I'm crazy because I started laughing really loud. I love April 1! So many pranks to play....

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 21:08   Link #3053
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Spoiler for Week pt.19:
Spoiler for Week pt.20:

Quick question on this before I comment: What exactly is is about? I'm just curious.

Now, to comment:

Aww. So sweet and fuzzy.

I remember doing this with my girl back when we were at school together, and the rest of my apartment mates were out doing something else.

Usually happened every time we were in one of our apartments Friday or Saturday night.

Let me explain:

She and I used to go to Calvin, a school in Michigan. Over there, you lived in dorms for the first two years (unless you were an RA or something), and after that, lived in campus-sponsored apartments that were maybe 5-10 minutes walk from the main campus. She was a year ahead when we starting dating, so the fall after we got together, she moved over to the apartments. The year after that, I moved over too.

So, for a couple of years, on Friday or Saturday nights, three out of four weeks a month (one F/Sa, we went out somewhere and did something - which was practically all we could really afford, being broke college students), we inevitably ended up doing this.

Sometimes a bed, sometimes a couch, most often when we were watching a movie that did not have: 1 - an actor one of us was interested in; 2 - nonstop action and/or comedy; 3 - MST3K - or some combination of those. But it usually happened...I miss those days a lot. Since then, whenever we've met, it's always been in the presence of one or the other's family, and we have to hold back in getting cuddly with each other. Those days, there wasn't anyone really watching, and we could be ourselves.

...ahh. I'm rambling again.

Sorry 'bout that.
Reiji Tabibito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 21:12   Link #3054
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Quick question on this before I comment: What exactly is is about? I'm just curious.
I suggest you look back a couple deca-pages and find week one, and read from there :3

Quote:
Now, to comment:

Aww. So sweet and fuzzy.

I remember doing this with my girl back when we were at school together, and the rest of my apartment mates were out doing something else.

Usually happened every time we were in one of our apartments Friday or Saturday night.
This was more than enough of a comment. The rest below was really unneeded, and irrelevant.

Quote:
Let me explain:

She and I used to go to Calvin, a school in Michigan. Over there, you lived in dorms for the first two years (unless you were an RA or something), and after that, lived in campus-sponsored apartments that were maybe 5-10 minutes walk from the main campus. She was a year ahead when we starting dating, so the fall after we got together, she moved over to the apartments. The year after that, I moved over too.

So, for a couple of years, on Friday or Saturday nights, three out of four weeks a month (one F/Sa, we went out somewhere and did something - which was practically all we could really afford, being broke college students), we inevitably ended up doing this.

Sometimes a bed, sometimes a couch, most often when we were watching a movie that did not have: 1 - an actor one of us was interested in; 2 - nonstop action and/or comedy; 3 - MST3K - or some combination of those. But it usually happened...I miss those days a lot. Since then, whenever we've met, it's always been in the presence of one or the other's family, and we have to hold back in getting cuddly with each other. Those days, there wasn't anyone really watching, and we could be ourselves.

...ahh. I'm rambling again.

Sorry 'bout that.
But then again you apologize, so I suppose I could be lenient. But still...
Old 2008-04-01, 22:24   Link #3055
mercurianangel
What to doodle next?
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to mercurianangel Send a message via MSN to mercurianangel
Quote:

Spoiler for lolz:

Spoiler for you asked for it:

~ DA ~ ~ LJ ~
mercurianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 22:28   Link #3056
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurianangel View Post
LOLOLOL. I think that Nanoha's not amused at all by the events of her April First. Fate will make it up to her when she's done laughing. And having her Marimite moment. LOLOLOL.

And it's fine, you're welcome to doodle for my fics, it's an honor.
Old 2008-04-01, 22:35   Link #3057
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
wow....now that's EPIC!! XD But why no RH? :3
Old 2008-04-01, 22:57   Link #3058
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
OMG! That's awesome! Hooray for Marimite moments!

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 22:57   Link #3059
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

WHAT?!!!!!

JUST ONE COMENT ABOUT VATICAN KNIGHTS?!!!

Right, now Evil Rick is very angry

Just kidding

PD: Welcome to the thread ellenoir, I eill just dinner and then I'll check your fic
Old 2008-04-02, 00:33   Link #3060
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Hey guys, a question - I've got a writing notebook that I use for jotting down ideas while in class (or for doodling while I'm supposed to be participating in a critique) but I was wondering, how much of your fics are planned out before you write them?

My fics are usually unplanned when I start them and then I go walking around my block with my best friend and we bake them quite a bit. Usually, though, when I go into writing something, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Actually, when you think about it, my Nanoha Fic is sort of a grand experiment in the realms of planning fanfiction, as the plot is completely mapped out.

ETA: Page Claimed in the name of my roommate deciding to use the bathroom just as I want to shower. D:
Well, I really plan my fics before start them, I start with the "Mental Gion"
of Rise of Techno-Union like 5 months ago (actually I have the story finished in my mind) and I have another story called "Caballeros de Seluria" (Knights of Seluria) My master pice , I start working in that story like 8 years ago

Quote:
Spoiler for Week pt.18:
Quote:
Spoiler for Week pt.19:
Spoiler for Week pt.20:
Cute!!!!
Just two days more. Right?

Quote:

Wow!
It's amazing, you really get my attention, that's a Signum that I never expected to see, I hope you made more of this kind, I really enjoyed it

@Thesinwithin: Oh yeah! I almost forgot, I really enjoy that joke of Vivio Bueno Amigo!

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha