AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-30, 22:38   Link #521
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
lol, awesome chapter. Yuno being about to be killed by Yuno was moe. What was up with the slashed up moose (?) suit in the background though? Probably some detail from Yuno's past that I've forgotten, but it was super creepy.

Headless Akise holding out his cell to Yuki: win. Still rooting for Yuno though. Still rooting...
Didn't Yuno put on that suit in order to kill one of Yuki's classmates who had a crush on him?
Old 2010-04-30, 23:19   Link #522
Sol Falling

lol, right, I remember now. That was awesome. Thanks.

Yuno loev~
Old 2010-04-30, 23:41   Link #523
Marion
The Great Dine

Hm...actually this chapter was insightful.

Spoiler for Chap 51 spoilers:
Old 2010-04-30, 23:47   Link #524
Haesslich
Go to DMC! Go to DMC!

Damn. I think Akise loves Yukiteru way, WAY more than Yuno. Look at what he did!
Old 2010-05-01, 00:00   Link #525
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Yuno ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2yF8PmfpVA
Old 2010-05-01, 01:43   Link #526
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
Damn. I think Akise loves Yukiteru way, WAY more than Yuno. Look at what he did!
Akise was a bro to the very end. I had the feeling something like this was coming, but damn if I'm not bitter about it.

I don't think I've ever looked forward to the end of a manga so much before. I can't wait to see how this wraps up and all the loose ends are tied up, although I'm hoping there's no reset ending.
Old 2010-05-01, 02:29   Link #527
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion View Post
Hm...actually this chapter was insightful.

Spoiler for Chap 51 spoilers:
Hmm, now that I think about it, I don't remember if we've ever seen what happens to a diary after a user dies. But I think Yuno's diary is a special case, and still works either because there is still one Yuno alive, or because Muru Muru modified it. Does anyone have a theory about Muru muru? She's the biggest mystery in this manga right now. Deus didn't see her betrayal coming, in fact, she shouldn't even have been able to do all this according to what he says.

And I'm also still rooting for Yuno all the way, no matter what she does. I hope she'll manage to kill Muru Muru.
Old 2010-05-01, 02:45   Link #528
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Right now my biggest hope is that both Yuki and Yuno die horribly at the end. The world would be much better off without them. It's the ony way this manga will have a good ending.

I honestly think this is the first time I've wished for the death of the main protagonist. :P
Old 2010-05-01, 07:50   Link #529
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Still rooting for Yuno though. Still rooting...
I'll probably still be rooting for them well after this manga has finished.

Pretty about my favorite character dying like that, though at least he had a pretty damn epic impact on what's going to take place in next months chapter.
Old 2010-05-01, 11:03   Link #530
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Right now my biggest hope is that both Yuki and Yuno die horribly at the end. The world would be much better off without them. It's the ony way this manga will have a good ending.

I honestly think this is the first time I've wished for the death of the main protagonist. :P
Yuki at this point is clearly desperate. He's always been shown as a lonely person, who doesn't put much trust in people. Then his mother and father both die and he wants to bring them back. Yuno knows he wants to bring them back above all and tries to manipulate this, which she successfully does since he ends up shooting his friends under the belief that they're going to betray him.

Yuki is going for the alas poor scrappy route from what I can see.
Old 2010-05-01, 11:16   Link #531
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
WTF is going on? It feels like plot twists are just throw in for plot twists sake. Maybe once we finish the whole thing it'll make more sense >.>
I don't think they are thrown in the hell of it. None of this came out of no where - the animal suit is proof of that.

Quote:
Didn't Yuno put on that suit in order to kill one of Yuki's classmates who had a crush on him?
So...when exactly did this Yuno come??
Old 2010-05-01, 11:46   Link #532
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
So...when exactly did this Yuno come??
Current Yuno = The dead Yuno who's future diary addresses Yuki by his last name.
Future Yuno = The series Yuno who's future diary addresses Yuki by his first name.

Current Yuno had stalked Yuki for so long that she got a future diary at some point. She's the Yuno who followed Yuki and a class representative in Chapter 34 in that bear costume we see. A while after that happens Future Yuno time leaps from her previous universe and appears in Current Yuno's home. Future Yuno kills Current Yuno and takes her place and diary (as seen in the end of Paradox, when Akise goes into Murumuru's memories). This is why Future Yuno has two diaries - her diary addresses Yuki by first name because she's familiar with him from the last world. Her second diary was Current Yuno's, who addresses Yuki by last name.

Akise figures this out using the two diaries, which both have the same function with the only difference being how Yuki is addressed, and the time leap method that Deus told him about.
Old 2010-05-01, 12:19   Link #533
Ashaman

Quote:
Nah. Yuno put on the costume to prevent Amano from giving a love letter to a classmate. There was no murdeous intent involved there.

This was apparently a year ago. Ish. About a months after she killed her parents.

It's rather amusing to see her go from:

Must stop Amano from giving her the letter! No murderous intent there.

to

Amano is being bullied. I'll just throw this make-shift spear at the bad boy!

This is all from the Yuno that called him Amano, i.e. before the diary game. If the other Yuno did the same things, then the Game f***ed her up more than we thought. Though she was already going nuts. Sorry, more nuts.
Old 2010-05-01, 12:53   Link #534
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Yuki at this point is clearly desperate. He's always been shown as a lonely person, who doesn't put much trust in people. Then his mother and father both die and he wants to bring them back. Yuno knows he wants to bring them back above all and tries to manipulate this, which she successfully does since he ends up shooting his friends under the belief that they're going to betray him.

Yuki is going for the alas poor scrappy route from what I can see.
He may have been manipulated and brainwashed by Yuno, but so are terrorists who blow themselves up to kill innocents. He gets no sympathy from me. We're all in control of our own actions. Yuki chose to pull the trigger on his friends and he chose to side with someone he knows is psychotic. Whatever happens to him, he deserves.

Of course, Yuno deserves it 10 times worse. I've never understood why so many people find her awesome. It's like finding Timothy McVeigh awesome. :\
Old 2010-05-01, 16:39   Link #535
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Current Yuno = The dead Yuno who's future diary addresses Yuki by his last name.
Future Yuno = The series Yuno who's future diary addresses Yuki by his first name.

Current Yuno had stalked Yuki for so long that she got a future diary at some point. She's the Yuno who followed Yuki and a class representative in Chapter 34 in that bear costume we see. A while after that happens Future Yuno time leaps from her previous universe and appears in Current Yuno's home. Future Yuno kills Current Yuno and takes her place and diary (as seen in the end of Paradox, when Akise goes into Murumuru's memories). This is why Future Yuno has two diaries - her diary addresses Yuki by first name because she's familiar with him from the last world. Her second diary was Current Yuno's, who addresses Yuki by last name.

Akise figures this out using the two diaries, which both have the same function with the only difference being how Yuki is addressed, and the time leap method that Deus told him about.
Paradox is an alternate, how does it apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
He may have been manipulated and brainwashed by Yuno, but so are terrorists who blow themselves up to kill innocents. He gets no sympathy from me. We're all in control of our own actions. Yuki chose to pull the trigger on his friends and he chose to side with someone he knows is psychotic. Whatever happens to him, he deserves.

Of course, Yuno deserves it 10 times worse. I've never understood why so many people find her awesome. It's like finding Timothy McVeigh awesome. :\
She is the epitome of all yanderes. lol.
Old 2010-05-01, 16:59   Link #536
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Paradox is an alternate, how does it apply?
Considering how Paradox explains very well the "twist" and how it makes Murumuru's position obvious, it is very likely it isn't a random omake, but a solid tie to the main plotline.
Old 2010-05-01, 18:51   Link #537
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Considering how Paradox explains very well the "twist" and how it makes Murumuru's position obvious, it is very likely it isn't a random omake, but a solid tie to the main plotline.
I figured it was just to satisfy the Akise fans and all so I was in now rush to read it.
Old 2010-05-01, 19:31   Link #538
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
I figured it was just to satisfy the Akise fans and all so I was in now rush to read it.
At first it seemed like that but both Mosaic and Paradox do tie into the story. Mosaic explains Minene's past more before the main manga gets to that point and gives more depth to her relationship with Nishijima, which looked rather sporadic and out of place in the normal manga.

Paradox is clearly an alternative world, but besides giving more insight into Murumuru's role and the two Yuno's thing I wonder what it was. Was it a failed world where things didn't go as Murumuru planned, so she had to rearrange things and thus it became inconsistent. Parallel worlds can exist according to the time leap method, but it still makes me curious.
Old 2010-05-02, 03:41   Link #539
Ashaman

Paradox was a mistake. Murumuru accidentally erased Yuno, which allowed Yukki to be fatally injured. Murumuru, for the sake of her plans, brought in Akise to serve as proxy while Yukki recovered and Yuno was restored.

I see it as a false start for her plans. Time resets at the end, and so begins the main story. At least this is what I got.
Old 2010-05-02, 04:18   Link #540
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yep. Paradox is more of a prequel than an alternative world. Reading the last chapter of Paradox once again, it seems like Muru muru is what we thought Yuno would be. She has knowledge of future events Deus himself doesn't know about, as well as control on time and various other things.

Now I have this crazy idea she's another alternative Yuno...

Tags
fantasy, shounen